3.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

9 years ago

I received a sample of this in a swap. It's a delightfully cozy masculine scent. I would love to curl up with the guy wearing this, maybe on a rainy day in front of a warm fire. Coze starts out with warm chocolate and green wet hay. This I’m sure is the cannabis note. It then morphed into a sort of boozy pipe tobacco smell. My father smoked a pipe so I quite enjoy this scent. Some have called this stage “ashtray”. It then morphed again into a fiery warm and cozy incense smell. If I can’t get my man to wear this I may resort to walking around wrist to nose.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlue

9 years ago

Coze smells like my grandpa. He always smelled clean, probably wore some fresh men's cologne, but he was also a lifelong smoker and drinker. I distinctly remember the mix of smells when I would hug him - clean clothes infused with old, stale smoke and booze. Now just because Coze smells like my grandpa doesn't mean it's a bad perfume - not at all - that memory is just my first immediate association. This is a very masculine scent, bitter, woody, with a bit of coffee and bourbon. The drydown is smooth, warm and spicy with a bit of vanilla. Coze could also conjure images of the liberated women of the '20's, who smoked and drank and wore mens blazers and didn't care what anyone thought. This is what I wished Coze reminded me of, but unfortunately, all I can think of is Grandpa. Notes according to Luckyscent: canapa sativa seed oil, pepper, pimento, coffee, ebony wood, chocolate, bourbon vanilla pods

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

9 years ago

This starts a very earthy scent, with the Hemp accord quite prominent. It also gives a smoky feel, as if there is tobacco in it. It's rather dry in the beginning but as it dries down the vanilla and chocolate gain power and make it just like it's name: Cozy. It's warm and comforting without being sweet or heady. I like it a lot at this stage. However, as others have said, both the lasting power and sillage are unacceptable for its price. It barely lasts above 3-4 hours on me and after the first hour, I have to put my wrist on my nose to detect it. So, a FB is out of the question for me.

About reviewer (187 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

9 years ago

I love this fragrance; smoky and boozy, dark chocolate and pepper. It's not something I would wear daily, but certainly on a day when I'm feeling like a Ball-busting Dame. Coze is Rosalind Russell in 'His Girl Friday'--it makes me think of a quick-witted woman who can be in a room with the Old Boys' Club and hold her own. She's surrounded by cigars and bourbon and innuendo, and even though she's 'one of the boys' is treated with just a bit more respect. The fellas always claim it's because "she's smart, but still a dame," but each knows deep down that she would easily pummel him in a war of words. Indian Hemp, spices, wood, pepper, pimento, ebony, chocolate, bourbon vanilla.

About reviewer (132 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

11 years ago

I really like this fragrance...found it very interesting and intoxicating. Thought it was complex but very smooth and fragrant with each stage of it. Sweet, earthy, fragrant. Sophisticated but a comfortable fragrance. I could not give it 5 stars though, because it did not have enough staying power for me. It did stay very close to the body. But, in defense of the perfume, that is not uncommon for me. It's hard to find a fragrance that lasts on me.

About reviewer (59 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

EyesBlack

11 years ago

This is a truly unique fragrance. Not something that I would wear on a daily basis, but it is really peculiar. At first spitz I reacted like "Puah!": sweet, musky, caramel blended with a strong leathery tobacco note. But in the following half hour, I was like" I now get why it is called coze". It transforms into a cozy, warm, close to skin scent, with a lovely vanilla and caramel note... (something similar to Angel if you see what I mean, but much more subtle and refined). Sensual and very unique. It feels like a warm blanket on a winter evening in front of the fireplace, eating candy and chocolate. Definitely a must try.

About reviewer (1019 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Other, Fine

EyesGreen

11 years ago

I agree with the people below who said they noticed the sillage on this perfume is not all that great. I bought a large decant from perfumed court and went through it in 2 days, as opposed to, for instance, my Guerlains which last and last, and have umph. I do love the chocolate patchouli notes though, plus the semi-smokiness of this perfume. It definitely reminds me of my days at Santa Cruz and Berkeley;). I just can't shell out the money for bottle after bottle of this.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

12 years ago

I adored my sample of this. I think it's sexy, bohemian, summery, cheerful, complex and deceptively delicate -- perfect for a hip, sophisticated woman who doesn't want to smell too overtly femme -y and needs to lighten up on the usual spice-load for summer-- but, wow, does it fade away quick. Like in a 75 minutes. So I've downgraded it to 3 stars -- I can't obsessively spritzing myself. I think they need to work on longevity issues and then I'll be happy to plunk down for a bottle or two.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

12 years ago

Only thing to say about this is my nipples got hard the first time I smelled Coze!! It's really really really good! Sexy unisex juice! Love it and I need a full bottle.

About reviewer (635 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Other, Medium

EyesBrown

12 years ago

See the review by BasiaS. below as to how this fragrance came across to my nose and with my chemistry. I loved it. It was very comforting. There was just enough sweet to balance everything else. EDITED: Changed to four stars because it just grew kinda old.

About reviewer (763 reviews)

SkinDry, Other, Not Sure