Garnier Nutritionist Regenerating Daily Moisturiser for Normal-Combination Skin

No Image

3.9

on 8/20/2009 5:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I was on the in Walgreens one night looking for a new moisturizer, I've been really wanting to get Clinique's Dramatically Different Gel, but all the malls are too far from me. So I saw this one, I was looking 4 an oil-free, non pore clogging moisturizer. So i thought i tried this one. It was lil expensive, $13-14? Dont remember. I've been using it for about 2-3 months now, And I really do love it. I didnt' use it daily when I 1st bought it but now I do. For a month straight now. It has really made a difference in my skin. Its much more even and brighter. And when I put it on it leaves my skin feeling so smooth and soft. I love it! It leaves it perfect and ready for when I put on makeup and at night. Definitley will buy again. But I still want to get that Clinique one! lol. So my daily face routine is 1. Neutrogena Oil-free face wash 2. Clinique step 3 Clarifying Toner 3. Garnia Regenerating Daily Moisturiser. It's really cleared up my skin!

on 6/14/2009 12:36:00 AM

This moisturizer does moisturize my face and makes my face smooth enough for application of makeup. I like that it doesn't make me break out, which moist moisturizes tend to do.

Overall I like this product, but my one complaint is that when you put it on and rub your skin, little... i dont know what to call them, there almost like little rolls of the lotion peels off my skin. However, as promised, after a couple weeks I noticed that my skin tone was more even. This also gives good hydration without being greasy.

on 2/15/2009 8:51:00 AM

this is like biotherm but wayyy friendly on your pocket, light moisturizer, that does wonders! love it

on 5/12/2008 12:57:00 PM

I love this moisturizer. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth and has a lovely soft scent. It has evened out my skin tone and my skin feels young and glowing! Leaves a nice matte finish on my face. By far my favourite moisturizer!

on 4/25/2008 3:12:00 PM

I really was excited to get this along with wipes, eye cream and night cream from Costco but i have to say I'm SO disappointed. I loved their face washes but the day cream caused the most horrible skin reaction I have ever had. I put it on and 20 seconds later, my face felt DRY and tight, then I broke out the next day with an itchy rash. I stopped using it and then came back to really see if it was the cream - yes, it really was! Same reaction again. The cream smells nice but is oily and then tightens on your skin. When i applied make-up afterwards, it pilled my powder! It left clumps on my skin. NEVER again....Worst skin cream I have ever used! If you have sensitive skin like I do, avoid this at all costs!!!!!!!

on 2/1/2008 1:18:00 PM

i really like this! smells nice, feels very cool and fresh on the skin, and moisturizes well with almost no residual shine. it has really evened out my skin tone in the 2 weeks i've been using it, and my minor breakouts have cleared. a tad pricey at most retailers (over $20 CAD at shoppers drug mart, although i found it for $12 at wal mart with a bonus full-sized cleanser). however, the price is definitely worth it. my boyfriend has even taken to using it, and he couldn't care less about skincare. definitely worth a try.

on 11/20/2007 9:58:00 AM

I love this product! The price, the quality of the product..it's just a great value. Prior to this, I had been using Bobbi Brown Protective Face lotion w/SPF 15 ($45). Garnier's product is a very similar lightweight moisturizer with a much nicer fragrance and is about $35 cheaper! You can't lose!!! Love it!!!! I've been using this product for over a year and have had no break outs or clogged pores. Awesome product.

This cream is a pretty basic day lotion. The smell of the product is lovely I must say (smells fruity), but it doesn't do anything particular for my skin.

I bought it during the summer because my t-zone tends to be much oilier in the summer. The cream itself is moisturizing enough yet very light so it's perfect for hot days but it wouldn't be good for me in the winter because my skin tends to be very dry during the cold season here in Canada.

I wouldn't buy it again simply because it didn't particularly impress me, it's very basic and I think there are better moisturizers out there. However if you are looking for something not too expensive and good for combination skin during the summer, this could be a winner for you.

on 9/13/2007 11:27:00 AM

GREAT stuff. I've been using it for about a week now, both morning and night (less amount in the morning), and my skin is very even-toned, smooth, soft, and glowing! I love this product! I like scented products, but this one is a bit too 'fruity', but it's still not awful or anything. :) Only a small amount is needed, as this spreads quite nicely and feels wonderful on the skin. I bought my jar (glass jar, which is nice!) at Target for just under $10. For reference, I have combo skin (dry in winter, slightly oily T in summer).. and I live in a dry, desert climate.