Avon Wash off Waterproof mascara

Avon Wash off Waterproof mascara
Wash off Waterproof mascaraWash off Waterproof mascara

WASH-OFF WATERPROOF Mascara WATER/EAU AMMONIUM ACRYLATES COPOLYMER KAOLIN COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA HYDROGENATED SOY GLYCERIDES BUTYLENE GLYCOL BEESWAX/CIRE D'ABEILLE SORBETH-20 BEESWAX PROPYLENE GLYCOL STEARIC ACID EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX/CIRE DE CANDELILLA HYDROXYLATED LANOLIN HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE TALC ACRYLATES COPOLYMER SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE PARAFFIN AMMONIUM HYDROXIDE IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA METHYLPARABEN ETHYLPARABEN MAY CONTAIN: IRON OXIDES MICA ULTRAMARINES TITANIUM DIOXIDE CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS BLUE 1 LAKE CARMINE BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE MANGANESE VIOLET FERRIC FERROCYANIDE

on 1/27/2017 5:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is a really great everyday mascara. One coat gives a clean done look that wears all day without flaking. I don't recommend a lot of coats of this mascara though. It can get a little clumpy if you do that. This is more for a natural look. One or two coats is enough, This always seems to be on sale too. I only paid $4.00 dollars for my last tube. It's also not hard to remove. Although, I do use makeup remover to take it off. I like Avon's Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover for that purpose.

on 3/10/2016 11:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This mascara is not for me. I thought it looked good but then my curl went down. I need a mascara that won't weigh down my curl.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This mascara did not impress me and was just kind of meh. I used the whole tube over a period of a couple months, but had to do a lot of coats to get any length out of it. I want to put just one (maybe two) coats on and go.
Far as being waterproof it is somewhat, but a true waterproof mascara should hold up well while swimming. This came off and when done swimming barely any of it was left.
I have tried several Avon mascaras and am not impressed with any of them. This one was just another bummer.

on 12/2/2015 11:10:00 PM

I don't know why I keep reaching for this every dang morning when I have a stockpile of other mascaras waiting to be used...but I do. Its the cheapest mascara...the cheapest even of all the avon mascaras...doesn't even have a fancy name. Like, I usually buy this for about $2.99 from the catalog. Anyhoo, its not amazing or anything but its a good basic mascara to have for regular daytime eyes...and I love that I don't have to worry about it throughout the day, doesn't flake or smudge and very waterproof. Comes off pretty easy, I usually wipe at my eyes with my regular makeup remover/wipe watever I normally use and then wash my face...gone, no big deal. Gives decent volume and length after a couple coats, seperates really well...as in it fans out my teeny tiny lashes and makes me look like I have some.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hardly any product payoff, have to work it hard to get any coverage, does not give any volume.

on 10/25/2014 9:26:00 PM

I wanted sooo much to like this mascara, because it's important to me that the product wash off easily. I find it difficult to apply; flakes quite a bit, and I have to waste a lot of time early in the morning, cleaning up undereye flakes before I can leave the house. As soon as I can find something better (maybe a L'Oreal or Maybelline one), I aim to toss this one. I also find it quite difficult to remove, even using a very creamy Avon remover product. Was disappointed. Price was awful too; $7- was not even a bargain.

It was waterproof in the pool but not in a hot tub or shower or hot springs. I don't think I would buy it again since it was average for thickening, average for smudging, average for lengthening, and average for being waterproof.

on 8/5/2014 7:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I just ordered some from my avon lady!!!
I've been using this for the last three years since getting a pool.
It's great, stays on while you swim. Then washes off with soap and water. Usually there are a few crumbs after washing off. I just take a make up pad and a dab of Vaseline Cocoa butter and swipe under my eye and all the black mascara crumbs are gone!!
I'd buy it again and again.

on 5/18/2014 2:57:00 PM

Its ok. Its kind of clumpy. I just brush it with an empty mascara brush and it removes the clumps. It bold and volumizing but doesnt really lengthen.

Not my favorite.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

eh, not my favorite. I think I'm done trying avon mascaras at this point. To be fair, it looked nice. It had nice separation, no clumps, no flaking, and it wore like iron. a bit of length, but not too much. the color is a softer black, which is nice because dark black can look way too intense on me. it's definitely not a false lashes kind of look, but it still makes my eyes look "done". Basically I can see why people like it, but its not for me. I hate the brush, first of all. i cant get it to apply right AT ALL.its either goop i have to try to reduce with comb before it dries, or nothing. it makes my lashes super brittle, it makes my eyes kind of itchy, and i'm pretty sure a few of my lashes fell out,not even when i was trying to remove it but when i was just hanging out. This never happens to me and TOTALLY FREAKED ME OUT. Luckily I didnt lose any more lashes when trying to remove it. Thats kind of a miracle since it's SO HARD to remove. I used every cleanser/remover i had and i still had traces washing away and making panda eyes this morning. honestly if ponds cold cream cant remove something from my face, i dont want whatever it is on my face in the first place.

Popular Mascaras