Avon Wash off Waterproof mascara

Avon Wash off Waterproof mascara
Wash off Waterproof mascaraWash off Waterproof mascara

WASH-OFF WATERPROOF Mascara WATER/EAU AMMONIUM ACRYLATES COPOLYMER KAOLIN COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA HYDROGENATED SOY GLYCERIDES BUTYLENE GLYCOL BEESWAX/CIRE D'ABEILLE SORBETH-20 BEESWAX PROPYLENE GLYCOL STEARIC ACID EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX/CIRE DE CANDELILLA HYDROXYLATED LANOLIN HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE TALC ACRYLATES COPOLYMER SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE PARAFFIN AMMONIUM HYDROXIDE IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA METHYLPARABEN ETHYLPARABEN MAY CONTAIN: IRON OXIDES MICA ULTRAMARINES TITANIUM DIOXIDE CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS BLUE 1 LAKE CARMINE BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE MANGANESE VIOLET FERRIC FERROCYANIDE

I like the mascara for everyday, works well but do prefer more length but creates a nice volume

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Since I started wearing mascara I would ALWAYS end up with black circles under my eyes. I had to start wearing waterproof mascara and that still didn’t help. I stumbled upon this when it first came out and it was $1.99 on sale. I figured I’d give it a try and I never used another mascara after using this one. It’s amazing. It stays on all day and longer with no black circles under my eyes. I have decent eyelashes to begin with so I am not looking to make mine thicker or longer so it works out well for me. It’s not going to give you big lashes if that is what you’re looking for but if you are looking for a mascara that stays put and is easy to remove then this is the perfect one! I don’t know what I would do if they ever discontinued this. They better not!

on 4/19/2018 4:12:00 AM

This mascara is smudgeproof and waterproof, as well as washes off easily. If you are looking for a smudge proof product, this is the one for you.
It has a slight lengthening effect and it colors the lashes black.
This is not a WAWAWoooooom mascara.

However, if you are looking for a WAWAWoooom, smudge proof mascara, you can use whatever product you like, and use the Avon waterproof mascara as a smudge proof top coat. It will seal your mascara better than any smudge proof top coats (and I tried a lot!) and your mascara will not smudge, or smudge much less.

on 10/8/2017 7:00:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Love the brush, the bristles are nicely spaced so you never get too much product or clumping. This mascara adds some length, not much volume, it is rather natural looking but it is quite smudgeproof which is a rarity on me. I wore this the other day during a particularity hectic day at work (I work in healthcare) and there wasn't a single smudge under my eyes. Usually I have at least a small amount even with a waterproof mascara. I wish this held a curl and gave my lashes a little more drama but for an everyday mascara that removes pretty easily with a cleanser this is great. 4.5/5

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Update: After two tubes I am moving on. I found the spiral brush tended to clump some hairs together leading to sparse spots. I have found that I prefer a denser, fiber type brush.

This is a nice, basic, waterproof mascara. It does a bit of lengthening/darkening but doesn't add much volume. It gives more of a natural masara look.

It has a 'classic' style spiral mascara brush that is easy to use, but if you let your first coat dry, it will be nearly impossible to get the brush into your lashes for a second coat.

The smaller (relatively) brush makes it easy to use on lower lashes where I don't want as much volume as I have on top. It's very good for getting emotional (meeeee) or just even watery eyes.

I tried it as a brow gel and it works really well on my black brows! It is pigmented enough to fill in my sparse spots, has great hold for brow hairs, and won't run away. It is a bit crunchy to the touch though (fair warning).

This goes on sale for $5 CAD fairly regularly.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this mascara and have been buying it for almost 10 years. It's light, pretty (I use the navy blue shade), never rubs off, and washes off easily. I hope this mascara never gets discontinued because it's the best.

on 1/27/2017 5:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is a really great everyday mascara. One coat gives a clean done look that wears all day without flaking. I don't recommend a lot of coats of this mascara though. It can get a little clumpy if you do that. This is more for a natural look. One or two coats is enough, This always seems to be on sale too. I only paid $4.00 dollars for my last tube. It's also not hard to remove. Although, I do use makeup remover to take it off. I like Avon's Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover for that purpose.

on 3/10/2016 11:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This mascara is not for me. I thought it looked good but then my curl went down. I need a mascara that won't weigh down my curl.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This mascara did not impress me and was just kind of meh. I used the whole tube over a period of a couple months, but had to do a lot of coats to get any length out of it. I want to put just one (maybe two) coats on and go.
Far as being waterproof it is somewhat, but a true waterproof mascara should hold up well while swimming. This came off and when done swimming barely any of it was left.
I have tried several Avon mascaras and am not impressed with any of them. This one was just another bummer.

on 12/2/2015 11:10:00 PM

I don't know why I keep reaching for this every dang morning when I have a stockpile of other mascaras waiting to be used...but I do. Its the cheapest mascara...the cheapest even of all the avon mascaras...doesn't even have a fancy name. Like, I usually buy this for about $2.99 from the catalog. Anyhoo, its not amazing or anything but its a good basic mascara to have for regular daytime eyes...and I love that I don't have to worry about it throughout the day, doesn't flake or smudge and very waterproof. Comes off pretty easy, I usually wipe at my eyes with my regular makeup remover/wipe watever I normally use and then wash my face...gone, no big deal. Gives decent volume and length after a couple coats, seperates really well...as in it fans out my teeny tiny lashes and makes me look like I have some.