MAC See Thru Cheek Colour - Awash in Pink

4.5

on 5/23/2006 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

Love it! NC/NW10ish(?? is that a thing?), and this shows up as a nice cool-pink flush. Awesome with black lined eyes and Not So Shy! stain/Cellopink gelee on the lips. Fairly easy to blend (I just use my fingers) and lasts all day. It's a shame this is limited edition.

Okay, wow! gorgeous shade. I found these really easy to work with and the stain very long lasting on my cheeks. I wore this yesterday and it lasted through three hours of salsa dancing, where I was completely soaked from sweating. When I got home my blush was intact. Here's how I apply - I squeeze a fair amount on each cheek and then swirl around with my finger. I let it sit for a little bit and then I start cleaning up the edges with a tissue and fade it out. Then I eventually wipe it all off with a tissue. I reapply if needed by just dabbing a finger into the middle of the sponge and just apply a little dab where I need more concentrated color and rub it in with my finger. I haven't let it soak in through the sponge because I figure why waste it? I find this very easy to build up for color, easy to blend and remove. Although now that I think about it, this shade reminds me a *lot* like Dame Blush, which I had to swap away because it was just too light for me (tan C3, MMM) =( I will update my review in the future if needed. In the meantime - Enjoy :o)