MAC MAC Luxuries 7 Face

No Image

1 review

on 5/20/2006 11:22:00 PM

OK, so I've written twenty reviews this last week largely so that I could get to add this item to the list. This was a Saks exclusive, I believe, I found it on ebay recently and snatched it up immediately. This palette comes in a teal faux croc case much like all the other 2005 Holiday items. It contains: Jest, Sable, Blissfully Blue, and Sketch eyeshadows; Cubic blush; and lipsticks in Honeymood and So Elegant. Blissfully Blue, Honeymood and So Elegant were all exclusive to this case I think, as I can't find info about them anywhere. I sorely wish they were not, as I feel that is really a shame. Blissfully Blue is a gorgeous light metallic silvery blue green with silver sparkles (it's a lustre). I honestly haven't seen another like it and feel somewhat at a loss to describe it properly. It's my favorite MAC color of the moment. Honeymood (L) is a medium sheer nude beige with maybe just a hint of rose, very pretty. So Elegant (F) is a lovely medium rose color, but perhaps nothing particularly special. I've been on quite a MAC spending spree and my particular weakness is palettes. This one is very special to me and was worth every penny I paid for it. If you get a chance to check it out, I highly recommend it.