DevaCurl One Condition

DevaCurl One Condition

3.8

Aqueous extracts of; achilea millefolium (yarrow), chamomilla recutita (matricaria), cymbopogon schoenanthus (camel grass), humulus lupulus (hops), melissa offcinalis (balm mint), rosmarinus offcinalis (rosemary); cetearyl alcohol, behentrimonium chloride, glycerin, amodimethicone, olive oil, cetrimonium chloride, cetyl esters, propylene glycol, trideceth-12, diazolidinyl urea, methyl paraben, propyl paraben, fragrance.

on 3/1/2017 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I used this and the DevaCurl Low Poo shampoo for months on my frizzy/wavy/curly fine hair, and I can tell you that they are completely horrific products. Avoid at all costs. My hair is now absolutely parched. It's dull with no shine, and made me break out on my scalp and around my hairline. My scalp and hair were also greasy the day after washing, which doesn't usually happen, and the style falls out after a day. The day after washing with these two, I look as if I haven't done anything to my hair for a week. I've been going round looking dreadful at work, which has been really embarrassing.

Worst "conditioner" ever. My hair is like STRAW.

Same experience with the DevaCurl Heavenly Hair Mask. I have no idea how they get away with making such horrendously bad products.

on 10/1/2016 1:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I just feel like this isn't that moisturizing, the price is quite high, and I really don't like the smell - kind of like hand lotion. This is just a miss for me.

on 9/27/2016 9:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Eh. I was looking forward to using this along with one condition so that I could start wearing my hair curly again. I understand you don't want to weigh your hair down when you're wearing it curly, but this wasn't moisturizing at all, leading to frazzled looking curls. It also smelled weird. I mean, I'm all about my herbal scented products, but this smelled like stale curry.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I do not feel that this moisturizes my hair well. Also, the smell is unpleasant.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Smells amazing- like sweet tarts candy. If you use a drying shampoo that leaves the hair feeling like hay just use this and your hair will be immediately revived. Love this stuff. I usually use about 1 oz on my thick hair after each shampoo, so get the jumbo size if you have a lot of hair.

I used this conditioner with the NO POO shampoo. It felt nice and moisturizing in the shower but my hair didn't look any extra moisturized or healthy after my usual routine....I'm surprised since it felt so good in the shower?!?! It did brush thru a lot easier (I usually have tangles since my hair is so thin)....not sure if I would repurchase

on 8/1/2016 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

This product leaves me with mixed feelings about it. If it was less expensive or Ulta put it on sale during their liter sales I might have considered this a keeper. This is overall a good product for me (the new formula). It detangled well, although I don't struggle with this. It left my hair moisturized and a good in between of soft and enough texture to hold my waves/curls. It isn't heavy and isn't super thick so it spreads well and easily. I liked that it is not a greasy or oily product, so I didn't have any reside and hair felt clean for many days. The smell reminds me of dove soap (not strong, but still soapy smelling). Where it lacked a wow factor for me was what it delivers for the price. I still had frizz (my hair is seriously fluffy and frizzy), which is what I'm looking to eliminate without a complicated routine. For the incredibly expensive price tag, I expect major results. While I did like this product, the value for what it is just isn't there for me. Maybe if money was no issue or if I found it on sale I'd repurchase in the future.

This product changed my hair (in a good way!) It was there for me when I begun the transition to no sulfates/silicones in my routine, and I love that there is none of those nasties in this product. I find best results by using it as an in-shower detangler and conditioner, applied from the ears down. Toward the end of the shower I scrunch it through, rinsing sparingly with water until there is a little left in my hair as a tiny bit of leave in. This product gave my curls definition I didn't know they were capable of!

It is, however, ludicrously expensive, especially because I live in Australia and have to scour for it on eBay. The scent is fruity and sweet, in a chemically way, which is not really my cup of tea, but I don't find it lingers.

I highly recommend this, if you're not adverse to splurging a little - treat yourselves, curly girls.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

For something so expensive, it was def NOT worth it!
the conditioner was nice, provided an okay slip but was not the best conditioner out there!
i felt like it dried my hair out and i had to use a lot to feel any moisture what so ever.
Def not worth the price!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Did DevaCurl reformulate this product? I remember trying it a few years ago and didn't really like it, but I decided to try it again a few months ago...and I haven't stopped using it. I believe the scent is also different, and I like it way better now. I use One Condition in conjunction with No Poo -- One Condition is very light, and I find that No Poo is so moisturizing that I don't need a very heavy conditioner. I will definitely repurchase.