Lancome Galatee Confort

Lancome Galatee Confort

Aqua, Paraffinum liquidum/mineral oil, Isopropyl myristate, Propylene glycol, Zea mays/ corn germ oil, Lecithin, Cyclodextrin, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde, Hydroxycitronellal, Wheat germ clycerides, Faex/yeast extract, Ethylparaben, Triethanolamine, Mel/honey, Polysorbate 20, Limonene, Mannitol, Linalool, Benzyl alcohol, Benzyl benzoate, Benzyl salicylate, Chondrus crispus (carrageenan), Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Alpha-isomethyl ionone, Carbomer, Geraniol, Disodium cocoamphodiacetate, Disodium succinate, Methylparaben, Citronellol, Butylphenyl methylpropional, Butylparaben, Coumarin, Prunus dulcis/sweet almond protein, Hexamidine disethionate, Hexyl cinnamal, Glycerin, Parfum

on 6/8/2017 8:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I use this as a makeup remover. I don't wear anything waterproof and with a cotton ball at the ready it takes off almost all of my foundation and blusher. I then wash with Jurlique Foaming Cleanser to take off anything left over. It doesn't break me out and it leaves my skin in fairy good condition. You need to use very little of this product and so it lasts a long time. The pump is great. It's easy to sore and the bottle is elegant. So why only the three lippies? The scent is overpowering. To the point where is cloying. I know some of the reviewers love it but I find it way too heavy. If there was a scent-free version of this I'd give it a much higher rating.

on 4/12/2017 6:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is an amazing cleanser, I stray sometimes and try other products, but keep coming back to this. Even though it has perfume in it, my skin loves it. I get allergic reactions to so many products, but not this one. My sensitive skin loves it and the smell is lovely too ❤️

on 7/5/2016 5:40:00 PM

This product is a tough one for me to review. Why? Because it seemed to have multiple personalities. First off, I feel like maybe it was too much moisture for my normal/combo skin. Because I would break out a bit, but when I wasn't broke out my skin looked the healthiest it has in a long time. I would wash my face at night, and my face would just glow, yet a cotton pad soaked in toner would reveal that this cleanser wasn't getting all of my makeup off. Argh! So I'm really on the fence on this one. I probably won't repurchase because it was pretty pricey. But it's definitely not the worse face wash I've ever used.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

The first few times I tried it I wasn't sold. I was applying it then using a cotton round to remove it. This really irritated my skin. I have super sensitive skin. The skin expert at Lancôme said I should try rinsing it off. Voila! Worked like a charm! The formula is so gentle and doesn't leave my skin dry in this very harsh winter. She also told me to just use a toner in the morning without washing with cleanser. I use the pink toner by Lancome and my skin feels amazing. No tightness or irritation. It's super pricey but totally worth it if it saves my skin this winter! My skin is so soft too. The packaging is really nice. Lancôme really makes products that work and make you feel beautiful!

5/5 stars - HG product for me!

My skin type: I don't have acne prone skin. My skin is usually pretty dry, and only gets oily when it's SUPER, SUPER dry. Sensitive - especially around the nose and cheek areas.

Pros: light weight formula that doesn't feel like you're slathering a kitchen condiment from the fridge on your face. Smells ah-freaking-mazing and it STAYS. A huge plus to any product is its smell and subsequent lasting power. I've used it only TWICE and I can honestly say that not only does my skin feel absolutely baby soft after, but also when I wake up the following morning, unlike usual facial products that don't have such long lasting after effects. For instance my chin and nose tend to feel really rough because I have large pores. After using this? Pretty close to baby smooth - a real improvement, anyway.

Cons: can't really think of any because I think it's definitely worth the price for the amount that you get - I only require three pumps for my whole face if I'm being generous. Maybe packaging? Seems a little flimsy for travel but whatever.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Have used this for years, perfect for my dry very sensitive skin. Comes in handy bottle with pump, use four or five pumps and gently rub into skin until it feels like it almost "comes out" again. I have always just rinsed off with water in the cooler months when skin is drier, and in summer just wiped off with a cool wet washcloth. And that's it. It takes off makeup easily, including waterproof mascara, no need for multiple products. I haven't used toner for around 30 years as never found one that didn't make my skin burn and go red. I can honestly say I will keep buying this until they stop making it. Brilliant stuff!!

on 12/16/2013 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Excellent skin cleanser and makeup remover. I went to Sephora looking for a mild, milky cleanser to counteract the drying effects of my Retin-A cream. I wanted something gentle with no fragrance. I love the smooth feeling of this product; it's like a runny lotion. I need three pumps to coat my face fully and get off my mascara, and the bottle has lasted for a couple of months.

on 8/18/2013 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I use this cleansing milk to remove my makeup. My makeup are liquid eyeliner, shadow, foundation, sun screen, blush, bronzer and lipstick/gloss. If I wear mascara (they are usually waterproof ones), I'll need a separate eye makeup remover. I follow up with the lancome mousse confort facial cleanser. I've used half of the 400ml bottle and I don't get any breakouts or experienced any irritations. It does have a light floral rosy scent which I quite like. All in all, I enjoy this quality product. It's quite pricy but the big bottle is good value for money.

on 9/27/2013 2:51:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been using this cleanser on and off for a good month and find myself surprised to like it. Lancome products are very hit or miss for me so I never know what I ended up with.

This cleanser comes in a plastic bottle with a pump at the top, very easy to dispense. The cleanser comes out looking and feeling like a rich moisturizer that spreads easily with a very cold cream smell - pleasant to me since it's nostalgic and reminds me of my mom's creams. I find the best way to use it is to pump into your hands then spread it over your face and rub in for a good minute or two then wipe away with a cotton round. I tone afterwards which helps with any extra residue. Probably useful since I fear there's a richness to the cleanser that can clog my pores.

I'm still not sure if I'll rebuy when I finish my bottle up, since it's on the pricey side and there are many great cleansers for sensitive skin out there. The test will come in the winter when my eczema really starts to go crazy - which is something even my beloved Cetaphil and Cerave can't quite handle. Overall, worth at least sampling if you've got really dry skin or sensitivities and finish off with either a second light cleanse or toning.

on 10/24/2013 4:59:00 PM

this thing devastated my face...this a pro-acne product, so comedogenic! i had pretty much clear face until I started using this thing and then BAM my face started getting random bumps everywhere, in particular on my chin. I was afraid of getting out of my house...This product is not for acne prone skin, it is extremely comedogenic...if u check the ingredients the first ones are water (ok) AND paraffinum liquidum AND isopropyl miristate (these 2 r so comedogenic)! I couldn't understand why I was all of a sudden getting blemishes so often, I thought my hormones just got crazy but then a pharmacist told me why...!
I must say I bought this last summer when my skin was so dry and this has helped reducing my dryness but on the other side it caused me all those bumps so I'm full of scars on my chin...DO NOT BUY THIS IF U HAVE ACNE PRONE SKIN...also, the price is ridicolously small for 400 ml so now I understand why, this **** is only meant to cause u acne. BIG disappointment.