L'Oreal HIP Blendable Blushing Creme- Blushing 888

L'Oreal HIP Blendable Blushing Creme- Blushing 888

4.7

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Hyrdogenated Polyisobutene, NYLON-12, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Cera Microcristallina/Microcrystalline Wax, Isopropyl Lanolate, Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Talc, Acrylates Copolymer, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Dimethicone, Methylparaben, May Contain (+/-) CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 Iron Oxides, Mica, CI 77891 Titanium Dioxide, CI 15850/Red 7]

on 7/17/2012 1:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I Love this blush it is the best blush I've ever used. I bought it initially a couple years back but sadly it was discontinued. Luckily I stumbled across it recently at big lots, I bought 2.

on 8/21/2010 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

This blush is very pretty!!! Its like a brick/copper color. Its very layerable, blends really good, and last really good on your cheeks. I understand this is hard to find, but you can definitely find a dupe with Lancome Copperazzi cream blush, or any other brands out there. I will say they shouldnt have discontinued these blushes.

on 2/7/2009 5:53:00 PM

Skin: Other, Dark, Warm

Dug this out of my I'm over it" makeup bag to give it another try. The price was just right-free, b/c my sister gave it to me.

Very pretty color on my NC 42 skin. Shows up like a very natural brick red flush of color. Moving from I'm over it bag, to my I'm wearing it bag ASAP.

on 5/22/2008 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

This isn't my favorite color although it looks beautiful on (likely second or third fav.). I must say that I think this one looks the most natural and would work on most skin tones.

These blushes in general are AMAZING! I hope they do not discontinue them. I have never been much of a blush person, but after a makeover with gorgeous contouring I decided to start doing more than merely highlight my cheekbones with a slightly warmer hue and go for a real 'blush'. I then remembered that my favorite blush of all times was Giovanna by La Bella Donna (now discontinued), so this made me interested in purchasing another dry cream blush.

I saw these on eBay (both current and discontinued colors) for next to nothing so I decided to order about six different colors to play with since I could always use them as eye or lip creams if they were wrong for my cheeks. But so far, they all work on my cheeks for different looks and can be used on my eyelids and the darker colors on my lips. They blend beautifully, and look more natural than anything else I have ever tried short of my pricey Giovanna! These little suckers are definitely my HG for blush!!!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Got this at clearance at target, otherwise I probably wouldn't have given it a chance. Its not very creamy, it has more of a powdery feel, which I like. It takes a bit of blending but I love how I can just throw this into my bag as it has its own mirror. Blush is the one product I can't live without, and portability is very important to me.

I'd like to see some brighter, lighter colors though,

Blushing is the "lightest" of all the cream blushes in the HIP line. It is still quite pigmented for me as I have light skin with neutral to warm undertones, MAC NC 25.

Blushing is a matte, brick colored blush. Cream blushes are usually creamy but Blushing isn't. It's actually feels like a "moist" powder when I rub my fingers against it. It's also quite pretty on my lips...it leaves a natural-looking, matte peach-coral shade on my lips.

on 11/27/2007 8:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Absolutely love this blush and this particular matte color is so natural looking on my fair to medium skin tone. No more clown cheeks for me with this stuff. This stuff has a texture that is so unique - a creamy powder with not a hint of greasiness. I find it very easy to blend, but I think if your skin is the least bit dry, you might have problems with application.

on 7/19/2007 1:23:00 PM

I cannot believe my good fortune. I found this blush at CVS for 75% off. I got it for $2. It's one the best blushes I have ever used. The color stays on all day and the color is very flattering on my medium toned skin. I also like the container because it has the blush on top and a mirror on the bottom. I throw the container into my small handbag and I have my blush & mirror with me. It usually takes a few strokes of powder until I achieve the desired color, but that is the nice thing about this blush. You can make it as natural (for day) or as intense (for evening) as you like.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Blushing is matte medium warm-brown, or deep peach. Similar color as Milani Powder Blush in 'Sunset Beach'. Appears the same color on my skin as in the compact. So lives up to the name HIP. Very pigmented. Will compliment most warmtoned, yellow based, complexions. Silky smooth, non-greasy texture. Another winner from L'Oreal HIP line. I'm a DDD NW45 or HIP#818.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Along with the "Moxie" lipstick, this one's another relatively expensive item out of the HIP line. I bought this blush creme in Walmart, which is $8.36. It looks solid and dry for a blush creme compared to Maybelline's Dream Matte Mousse which has a much creamier consistency. I love how the color compliments my skin tone, which is fair/medium. It's not too light that people can't notice nor is it too dark reddish that I look flushed.