Trish McEvoy Luxe Moisture Stick SPF 15

No Image

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

love this! use as a lip balm kids love it... i use it in the am and i dont need to reapply till noonish! makes your lips appear fuller and super glossy with a hint of nude color. very luxe!

on 6/25/2006 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is the best lip balm I've ever used period. I jsut wish it weren't so expensive. It actually plumps my lips better than the stingy type. I use it every night and I don't remember last when my lips were chapped. I also use it around my eyes when I'm swimming in chlorine and it keeps my eyes from looking scaly

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this for a bunch of reasons: This sloughs off the first layer of dead skin cells on contact. The container is so big, that it's bound to last you forever! AAAND this makes my lips the smoothest, most kissable ever! I will repurchase and hope that they don't discontinue this.

on 2/19/2002 6:55:00 PM

This is my must have for the winter to carry in my makeup bag. I use this creamy very moisturizing stick on my dry patches, side of nose (esp. when I have a cold), I also use this as a lip balm, it smells great! A little goes a LONG way.. so one tube lasts me a while. (Same size and $ as the foundation stick)

Popular Face Skincare Products