China Glaze Naked (Uploaded by shoedict)

3.9

57%
would repurchase
4.4/5
package quality

price range

Reviews

Mar/27/2015

Even though I give this 4 lippies overall, I'm not sure I would buy it again. I used three coats and I still have visible nail line. However, I think it's a lovely polish and the color is gorj.

About reviewer (193 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination

HairBrown

fromjasiah

Apr/24/2014

What a pain in the butt! The color looked so pretty from what I could tell when looking at the bottle, but then when I painted my nails with it I wasn't a fan of if anymore. It took 3 coats for it to look OK but still after 3 coats it still looked streaky. It is not the pretty baby pink color I thought it was going to be. It is a fail. It was disappointing.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (130 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

3.0
fromJexka

Feb/13/2014

Naked is a really pretty medium bright pink polish with microglitter. The color is really fun and especially looks nice in the summer when I have more of a tan. This polish wears nicely -- usually around 5 days before chipping on me. But the formula of this is not very good. It is very thick and a little goopy, but it is still really sheer. It takes a good 3 or 4 coats to become totally opaque …Read more

About reviewer (363 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

Sep/18/2012

I absolutely love the color of this nail polish; it's a nice girly almost bubblegum pink with subtle shimmer. It looks lovely in natural lighting.
However, I hate the formula on this one.. it's gooey, sheer, and a PITA to apply.. I can see my free edge after 4 coats and I'm just not into that. can live without!

About reviewer (164 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

Sep/06/2012

I like it I only needed one coat to get a deep pink maybe they improved their formula? I would do a second coat for more pop of color because i really like this pink and it goes well with my Naked 2 palette. I have been on a nude and light pink kick lately. All in all if you like pinks and for the price it's a good polish and really nice color.

About reviewer (912 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

Aug/08/2011

I have had this so long I've forgotten where and when I bought it or how much I paid for it. It's a cute, girly pink, wears well, but is just a bit too sheer for me. I usually have to use three coats to get any color depth.
It's fun, it's cute, but I won't buy it again...and I'm starting to wish it would dry up. ;-)

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

Jun/28/2011

I love this color! The best way I can describe it is Flamingo pink. It is a medium shade pink with peach undertones and microglitter (did I mention that I love CG with microglitter?). It looks perfect on my slightly tanned fair skin. It does go on shear; it took 3 coats in order for it to become opaque. Application was a breeze and it has lasted three days already without chipping. If you love …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (61 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

Nov/26/2010

Great polish! I have to put on a couple of coats for it to make any real impact, but it's gorgeous on my nails. I layer it over pastels with pink tones to get the best effect.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Dark, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

Apr/19/2010

I applied 2 coats of this and before I could finish all my nails on the last coat, I took it off. Pretty bland color.. Didn't look too appealing on me. Typical pink.

1 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (139 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

Jan/28/2010

This is one of my favourite polishes ever, even if it is a bit too sheer (I needed 4 layers). Gorgeous shade of pink, and the shimmer makes me drool. Feminine and sexy. I love it so much!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure