Kate Somerville Goat Milk Moisturizing Cream

Kate Somerville Goat Milk Moisturizing Cream

3.6

on 3/14/2017 5:56:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Like this especially for night time, it is a bit thick for day but not too bad under a powder/powder foundation and concealer. I have not tried this under a liquid foundation or liquid BB/Tinted moisturizer. No breakouts at all, my combo/breakout prone skin feels very soft and moisturized. Not sure how I feel about the scent, it doesn't seem to be purposely added scent, it's like a weird chemical/light alcohol smell that disappears almost immediately. Didn't go well layered with any other moisturizer (tried it with my clinique pore refiner and my t zone was way too greasy) as it's too rich for this. Great for use alone or as a night cream. Would repurchase.

This has been an excellent winter moisturizer. It hasn't clogged my pores of led to breakouts. I don't use nightly, so that may not hold true for people who are more prone to clogged pores. It feels thick, but soaks in really quickly and doesn't lead to an oil slick meltdown in my oilier t-zone. I haven't worn it under makeup, so I can't attest to how well it goes over the top of this.

on 7/14/2016 6:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I had a couple of generous samples of the Goat's Milk Cream. For your reference, I have dry skin, aging-well. This cream burned upon application. That sensation went away quickly but this did not sink in like I would have expected. After 20 minutes, my face felt tight, definitely not moisturized.

on 5/21/2016 6:16:00 AM

I deleted my old five star review for this, used to be a nice very gentle soothing basic cream with good ingredients. Well they changed the formula and quite frankly cheapened it. They added water it smells funny and burned-- hated it. Returned.

on 6/17/2016 2:34:00 PM

Excellent product, my combo-oily skin loves this.

This cream is wonderful. Rich and hydrating without being greasy. Never irritating. Never clogs my pores. And it's light enough on my skin that I can use it in the day as well as at night.

At first, I thought this was just a basic and straightforward moisturizer. But over time, my skin started to look smoother, brighter, just prettier! Great stuff.

I would absolutely buy this again. Highly Recommended!

on 11/9/2016 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Rich and moisturising but light enough not to create any problems for my combo/oily skin. I find that this moisturiser sinks in quite well but does leave a slight tacky feeling so I only use at night. It is fairly expensive and I didn't see any other benefits to my skin besides hydration so I wouldn't purchase again.

on 12/20/2015 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

Started out great but after a week, my skin was dry and hurting. Awful.

on 3/25/2016 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I liked the moisture provided, but I broke out big-time from this moisturizer. Stopped using, and tried once more with the same result.

on 2/21/2016 6:24:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I've been using this for a month now and it's just ok on my dry/sensitive skin. I can use it at night and it's fine. But I cannot wear this in the morning. My foundations just don't go on smoothly over this. Right now I'm using Bobbi Brown stick foundation.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I was recommended this by a friend who has beautiful skin and uses this. I have pretty dry dehydrated skin, but not so dry that it flakes or anything, it's just dull and feels dry. I cringed at the price but I am so happy I got it. The dispenser is a bit weird but it's clean and stops oxygen from getting in and spoiling the product, so that's a good thing. The packaging is really cute, good for travelling as it is under the 100ml mark. A little goes a long way with this, it is quite thin but super hydrating and feels really nice. Fantastic to use at night, if you use it during the day I would recommend giving it a little bit of time to soak in and if you're wearing make up, just blot away any excess that is left on your skin. I believe this would be fine to use on sensitive skin and not cause breakouts, perhaps don't apply a huge amount if you have oily skin. Will be repurchasing!