Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Summer 2006

Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Summer 2006

4.5

on 3/4/2010 12:23:00 PM

I love this perfume! It is in my top 3 favourites and it is pretty much my number 1 for the summer. The scent is absolutely summer in a bottle. I got my first bottle as a present and I loved it!! I then forked out for my second bottle when I was a poor student! Totally worth it!! It's amazing!

on 1/5/2010 11:50:00 PM

I have been wanting this for soo lone, but I kept hoping it would go on sale. Well it never did so I forked out the full price, and I must say I'm glad I did. I really love the smell, but I'm not good at describing what notes make up the perfume so you'll have to try it for your self. The bottle is really beautiful, but I wish their was a cap to the bottle. I would but this product again, I use it the most out of all my perfumes.

on 6/15/2006 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i LOVE this. it is perfect for the summer. smells like the original classic just a lot lighter. so fresh, soft and sexy!! i feel super duper feminine in this. i too took 1 lippie off for staying power. it's almost like a body spray...i can spray 10 times and it will still be light (at least to me). i agree with the below review, this does do better on my clothes. the s/a said this comes out every summer and i sure hope so b/c the original classic would be far too much for the warm weather!!!!

on 5/15/2006 11:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I LOVE THISS!! it smells so beautiful soft and sensual and summery all at the same time! the staying power isnt so great which is why I took off one lippie, but I spray it throughout the day (lasts longer on my clothes than on my skin) and I only intend to use it for the summer months and go back to my regular classique in the fall.

Popular Fragrances