no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

This is an amazing product! I love it and my skin loves it. This is something you carry with you and apply anytime you need a pick me up. The one end is for eyes and the other end I use on my smile lines and either side on my lips when needed. I have applied over my makeup under my eyes and no problem. Put it on and gently pat, pat, pat. Lasts a long time also. Adrienne doesn't sell this in kits anymore (that I have seen) so you need to purchase it on it's own but it is worth buying if you can.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

EyesBrown

5 years ago

It is perfect for giving your face a quick instant pick me up! In regards to wrinkles, I don't know how well it works on smoothing out the appearance of such, as I don't currently have any wrinkles on my face to smooth out.

About reviewer (972 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

14 years ago

Great product. Double-ended large lipstick-type barrel has Vitamin C, Royal Jelly, Propolis and a bunch of other goodies in a deeply moisturizing balm-like base. One end is for face and the other end is for eyes. I love this product! It reminds me of Dr. Hauschka's Eye Balm, only not as greasy. I use this Vitamin C Wipeout Stick only under my eyes (I use both ends of the barrel under my eyes) because I think the balm would be too heavy for the oily skin on my face. Since it is a balm consistancy on the skin, don't expect it to soak into the skin completely - it leaves a moist layer on the skin just like Dr. Hauschka's eye balm. Also, do not expect it to dry to a matte finish - the balm consistancy leaves a moist and dewy finish. Love it!

About reviewer (540 reviews)

Age36-43