RIMMEL Natural Bronzer - 21 Sun Light

Filtered by eye Color : Black
RIMMEL Natural Bronzer - 21 Sun Light
Natural Bronzer - 21 Sun LightNatural Bronzer - 21 Sun Light

3.8

NATURAL BRONZER (SHADES 021, 022) INGREDIENTS: TALC, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, POLYBUTYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, ACRYLATES COPO- LYMER, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, METHYLPARABEN, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, STEARIC ACID, PROPYLPARABEN, ETHY- LENE/VA COPOLYMER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, ALOE METHYLPROPIONAL, BEN- ZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, BUTYL- PARABEN [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-:MICA (CI 77019), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)]. NATURAL BRONZER (SHADE 027) INGREDIENTS: TALC, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, METHYLPARABEN, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, STEARIC ACID, PROPYLPARABEN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, PARFUM/ FRAGRANCE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, BUTYLPARABEN [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-: MICA (CI 77019), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), ULTRAMARINES (CI77007)].

on 7/18/2015 10:38:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is OK bronzer for pale skin. The colour is not way too orange but it could be better. What really bothers me about it is that it does not stay on my skin long, it usually disappears after few hours and suddenly I am back to my pale self. I want to find something better, so no, will not buy again.

on 5/21/2015 9:45:00 AM

I want to start saying that if you are naturally bronzed like me, please buy a darker color. I love the consistency and the product itself.... but because I'm used to buy more pigmented bronzers (Guerlain, for example), I didn't want to risk. It is my first time buying a drugstore bronzers as they always look so scary and shimmery. This is PERFECT if your skin color is lighter cause is a more natural daily bronzer without weird fake sparkles.....I do recommend but next time I will buy a darker tone

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is my first bronzer. I purchased it in a desperate attempt to darken my foundation because it makes me look pasty white. I like how it looks really natural with no shimmer (from what I can see) and it isn't too dark for my skin tone either. It's also quite cheap but the only reason why I didn't put 5 lippies for the price is because on the same day, I came across a European brand named Essence (at SDM) that was selling a cheaper bronzer which looked very much like the Rimmel one. I ended up not purchasing the Essence bronzer because I've never heard of the brand before that. I just found reviews saying that Essence's is practically the same as Rimmel's but cheaper and they don't test on animals.

Packaging: 5 lippies because it doesn't have too much packaging. If you don't want the cover getting loose, just tie an elastic around it.

on 6/11/2013 2:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product around 5 or 6 years ago when I started to dabble with makeup in high school. I didn't know how to contour then so I used it for about 2 days then I tucked it away in a box full of other barely used makeup. Fast forward to present day, I'm still on the hunt for my HG skin care and makeup products. I found this bronzer when I was cleaning up and tossing away my old makeup. I know that no one should ever use old makeup but I've been using this for the past week and I LOVE IT. I can't believe I've left out bronzers from my makeup routine! It was absolutely flawless on my skin, I look like I got done up by a makeup artist! It has great color pay off, looks AMAZING on NC20-30 skin tones (I mix my MAC foundations), HAS NO SHIMMER, DOESN'T make you look like your got dirt on your face (refer to Lindsay Lohan court pictures for examples of dirty looking faces due to bad bronzer shades). I think this product is an HG product that would look good on any skin type (just use a light hand if you're really pale!!!) OH IT DOESNT BREAK ME OUT...despite probably being expired LOL. You only need a little bit to get a nice contour. I do the number 3 technique so it looks like you're sun kissed! I'm going to try putting this on my décolleté once I buy a new one (I'm scared I'll break out on my chest, very sensitive area for me). Only con is the packaging. Despite the size, it needs to have a flip top so it's not hassle to bring when traveling. I know I'd have to tape the lid on and cover it with bubble wrap so it won't break! LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I'll edit this again after 1 month of use!!!

on 10/26/2012 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This is a pretty good bronzer for the price (about $4-5) I use this mostly on my neck and chest because my face is a bit darker than my neck/chest. But I do use this for contouring. This looks very subtle and natural on my medium skin because this is kind of a lighter shade, but that's good for everyday. Like most bronzers, this can turn orange if you overapply, especially if you have fair skin. This isn't super pigmented, which makes it hard to overdo, but still pigmented enough to only have to dip my brush in once for each cheek.

This product didn't look natural on me and seemed a little too orange. Sometimes I'd use a big fluffy brush and apply a little bit all over my face for a very sheer glow since contouring with it doesn't work for me at all.

on 4/20/2009 6:33:00 PM

Pros: Simple, very affordable bronzer. Natural buildable formula. No big chunky sparkles.

Cons: Horrible packaging.

Overall: Will purchase again. Very good product for the price.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

EDIT: Before i stated that i hated the smell but after i left it open for about 2 hours, it was gone. =)

i love this bronzer, it was cheap, $6,
the color looks gorgeous, and gives me a glowing tanned look.
i love it! usually i just wear bronzer and no blush.
this is one of my favorite drugstore products!

if the packaging wasn't so weird i'd give it 5/5

I'm not sure if I really like this stuff since I haven't tried other bronzers yet.

I usually apply a face cream, foundation, a matt powder and then I use this bronzer with a big bronzer brush. I am naturally a light tan so it looks good but it does not last all day so I have to reapply.

I hate how when you are almost done there is a big empty circle in the middle and i think it will soon crack. The packaging sucks.

I will buy again until I find something I really love with a lasting power.

on 1/3/2007 1:30:00 PM

This is a very natural looking color with no shimmer. It goes on light but you can layer it if you want it to be darker. I'm asian with pale skin and this looked totally natural on me. It's dirt cheap and lasts a long time. I would definately repurchase.