RIMMEL Natural Bronzer - 21 Sun Light

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
RIMMEL Natural Bronzer - 21 Sun Light
Natural Bronzer - 21 Sun LightNatural Bronzer - 21 Sun Light

4.1

NATURAL BRONZER (SHADES 021, 022) INGREDIENTS: TALC, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, POLYBUTYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, ACRYLATES COPO- LYMER, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, METHYLPARABEN, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, STEARIC ACID, PROPYLPARABEN, ETHY- LENE/VA COPOLYMER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, ALOE METHYLPROPIONAL, BEN- ZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, BUTYL- PARABEN [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-:MICA (CI 77019), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)]. NATURAL BRONZER (SHADE 027) INGREDIENTS: TALC, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, METHYLPARABEN, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, STEARIC ACID, PROPYLPARABEN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, PARFUM/ FRAGRANCE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, BUTYLPARABEN [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-: MICA (CI 77019), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), ULTRAMARINES (CI77007)].

on 6/22/2017 7:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Been using this for a few years, I'm really fair (almost translucent) and this brings life to my face without it being orange. There is quite a bit of fallout with this product, don't use it whilst sitting on white bed sheets for christ's sake, I've made that mistake plenty of times. If you're very fair like me, use a light hand, it's easier to put more product on that take it off. Wasn't aware it had any 'glitter' in it until I started reading these reviews, I found this bronzer via an article I read eons ago about matte bronzers so I always assumed it was shimmer free. When swatching this out the pan with my finger i can definitely see how people would think the colour is atrocious, it is quite orangey but this is not a product for carving out your cheekbones, this is for adding a bit of overall warmth to your otherwise barren face (when i say overall, i don't mean all over. Dab a dense kabuki once or twice in the pan and knock off excess then starting at your temple trace a number three down around your cheek bone and your jaw, repeat on the other side with the same amount of product then dust the brush down the sides of your nose and your hairline). This stuff breaks easily, hence why I'm marking down the packaging, I think i've owned about four pans of this and i've smashed two or three. Would be nice it it were in a compact.

This bronzer creates such a beautiful glow! Loooooove it!

PACKAGING: Cheap feeling, but it looks nice and works well. No complaints.

FORMULA: Easy to apply, super easy to blend, not patchy, streaky, chalky, or powdery. This adds a gorgeous, sun kissed warm look to the face. (I guess that's why Rimmel based the names on the Sun) Pigmented, but not harsh. Not something that will work as a contouring product.

LONGEVITY: Very impressed. It doesn't fade at all until around 10 hours of wear, which I consider to be all day. For reference, I have normal-oily, acne prone skin.

COLOR & SCENT: Really happy with this color in Sun Light. It's more of an orangey toned bronzer, and it complements my skin tone very well! (Fair, neutral undertones) It smells like powder haha but in a pleasant, subtle way.

Overall, this is such a nice bronzer! Natural, sun kissed, and glowy.

on 6/3/2015 4:44:00 PM

I'm going to keep this short and... not so sweet.

1. The shade does not appear on my skin at all, even if I pile it on. Sometimes it does show up, but it happens once every full moon haha. It's too sheer for my liking.

2. The shade is slightly too orange for my liking,

3. Definitely not matte. I don't know if different countries have different formulations but in Finland the product does have some shimmer in it (which you can't really detect on the skin but I'd want it to be completely matte)

4. It feels very waxy to touch. Now I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing but I personally don't like it.

I'll still use it because I'm far too lazy to buy an overpriced bronzer right now (seriously, Finland needs to step its drugstore game up! High street and luxury are basically the same price everywhere smh) but if I could be bothered I'd definitely throw this in the trash and buy something else. Such a disappointment especially after hearing Lisa Eldridge say that this is a great bronzer in one of her latest tutorials.

on 12/12/2014 11:27:00 AM

I bought this product on a whim, took a look at it at home and thought it was too warm for me, so I chucked it to the back of my collection. I was recently decluttering and decided to use it. Despite the fact that it looks quite warm in the pan, I can contour with it, which is quite surprising because I'm quite cool toned and very fair. Such a pleasant surprise.
I find myself reaching for it over my high end bronzers quite a bit.
Not to mention, the price is unbeatable for a matte bronzer. It's awesome, I really recommend it for fair girls (or boys) :)

I have fair skin, most bronzers look orange on fair skin but this one is very natural and does not crease into fine lines.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Perfect bronzer....reasonably priced, in fact, downright cheap! (I got mine with a coupon at CVS for under $5!) finely milled bronzer that imparts a soft glow to the skin. I am certain that the pigment isn't as intense as Guerlain, but this color is buildable and long lasting. I am a N20-25 and Sun Light is the most natural with my tone. Love it and will repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

To everyone who said this product is "Matte" NOPPEE.
Sparkly mess on my fair/light skin.... so sparkly and slightly orange
thank god I tried it at the end of the day instead of in the morning before school

probably will return, not worth keeping

on 3/11/2014 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love this bronzer. It was one of the first bronzers I ever bought and honestly I keep reaching for it again and again even though I've acquired supposedly better (more expensive) stuff. It's great for an all-over bronze or for contouring because it's not too muddy or orange-looking. Very "natural" as the product promises!! It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin either and it's dirt cheap -- those two qualities are hard to find in one product.

The only thing I don't like about it is the packaging (lid always comes off; hard to travel with; flimsy). Also, it's the perfect not too dark shade for me, as a super pale N10-15 or so, but if you're much darker you might find that this isn't too pigmented. You can just pick up one of the darker shades though if that's the case!!!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is a great bronzer for my fair skin. It's matte, and just a little on the warm side. I'm pretty sure it's the lightest of Rimmel's matte bronzers. I like to use it as a true bronzer, to warm up my face a bit where the sun would hit. (back of cheekbones, temples, touch on nose and chin) It's easy to apply with a fluffy brush and blends out easily. It's soft but not too powdery, and not as dry as NYC Sunny. The only thing I don't like is the packaging, I would much prefer a flip open top, and it feels a little cheap. I use it pretty much daily, and I would definitely repurchase.

I'm about an NC15... Maybe a little lighter.
I have been using NYX's Chocolate Mousse as a contour/ bronzer for a little over a year and NYX discontinued the color. So I have been looking for something similar as a replacement.
When it comes to my everyday contour/bronzing I have to be kind of picky because I am so fair. I don't like to do a harsh contour but i like to give my face a little shape. It cant be too orange, or too red. It cant be chalky or cakey, no shimmer and has to last. And asking for a fair price is almost impossible.
This blows the NYX product out of the water. I am SO SO SO pleasantly surprised. In the pan it looks scary dark but it really isn't. It basically the same color as the NYX only...better! It sculpts better without and orange or red "dirty" cast on the skin. It blends with such ease... I couldn't believe it. The best part: No shimmer! (But it looks luxe on the skin.)
I use the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush with it.
I'm hooked! Definitely will be repurchasing.