RIMMEL Natural Bronzer - 21 Sun Light

RIMMEL Natural Bronzer - 21 Sun Light
Natural Bronzer - 21 Sun LightNatural Bronzer - 21 Sun Light

Price: $

Price: $

NATURAL BRONZER (SHADES 021, 022) INGREDIENTS: TALC, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, POLYBUTYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, ACRYLATES COPO- LYMER, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, METHYLPARABEN, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, STEARIC ACID, PROPYLPARABEN, ETHY- LENE/VA COPOLYMER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, ALOE METHYLPROPIONAL, BEN- ZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, BUTYL- PARABEN [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-:MICA (CI 77019), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)]. NATURAL BRONZER (SHADE 027) INGREDIENTS: TALC, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, METHYLPARABEN, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, STEARIC ACID, PROPYLPARABEN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, PARFUM/ FRAGRANCE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, BUTYLPARABEN [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-: MICA (CI 77019), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), ULTRAMARINES (CI77007)].

on 5/21/2015 9:45:00 AM

I want to start saying that if you are naturally bronzed like me, please buy a darker color. I love the consistency and the product itself.... but because I'm used to buy more pigmented bronzers (Guerlain, for example), I didn't want to risk. It is my first time buying a drugstore bronzers as they always look so scary and shimmery. This is PERFECT if your skin color is lighter cause is a more natural daily bronzer without weird fake sparkles.....I do recommend but next time I will buy a darker tone

on 6/11/2013 2:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product around 5 or 6 years ago when I started to dabble with makeup in high school. I didn't know how to contour then so I used it for about 2 days then I tucked it away in a box full of other barely used makeup. Fast forward to present day, I'm still on the hunt for my HG skin care and makeup products. I found this bronzer when I was cleaning up and tossing away my old makeup. I know that no one should ever use old makeup but I've been using this for the past week and I LOVE IT. I can't believe I've left out bronzers from my makeup routine! It was absolutely flawless on my skin, I look like I got done up by a makeup artist! It has great color pay off, looks AMAZING on NC20-30 skin tones (I mix my MAC foundations), HAS NO SHIMMER, DOESN'T make you look like your got dirt on your face (refer to Lindsay Lohan court pictures for examples of dirty looking faces due to bad bronzer shades). I think this product is an HG product that would look good on any skin type (just use a light hand if you're really pale!!!) OH IT DOESNT BREAK ME OUT...despite probably being expired LOL. You only need a little bit to get a nice contour. I do the number 3 technique so it looks like you're sun kissed! I'm going to try putting this on my décolleté once I buy a new one (I'm scared I'll break out on my chest, very sensitive area for me). Only con is the packaging. Despite the size, it needs to have a flip top so it's not hassle to bring when traveling. I know I'd have to tape the lid on and cover it with bubble wrap so it won't break! LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I'll edit this again after 1 month of use!!!

on 10/26/2012 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This is a pretty good bronzer for the price (about $4-5) I use this mostly on my neck and chest because my face is a bit darker than my neck/chest. But I do use this for contouring. This looks very subtle and natural on my medium skin because this is kind of a lighter shade, but that's good for everyday. Like most bronzers, this can turn orange if you overapply, especially if you have fair skin. This isn't super pigmented, which makes it hard to overdo, but still pigmented enough to only have to dip my brush in once for each cheek.

on 3/14/2012 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Here we go again, an amazing Rimmel product for not much money. I love this particular color #021 as I find it not too dark nor too light. It says it's a mineralized powder, but it has no sheen whatsoever as every mineral base anything seems to have some sort of glow to it. This, for me, is a MAT POWDER. I tend to use it as a cheek contour just under where my blush stops (moving toward the jawline.) I use a very narrow brush which is on the firmer side w/short hairs. It's shape is linear. Normally I wouldn't even think of contouring in daylight, but there is something about the color and payoff/texture on the skin which actually allows it (contouring) to be done and makes the finished makeup look better because of it. This is an EXCELLENT powder in every meaning of the word. I LOVE it!!!

on 2/18/2012 1:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I like this bronzer, I've used it for many years and I'm only going to stop buying it to try other things and see what's out there. I love the way it made me look more effortlessly flawless. It wasn't too orange or dark that it was too noticeable, but it gave me a healthy glow. It also helps take attention away from my old scars and provided good coverage. I'm hitting pan and I'll repurchase if I compare and find nothing is better for it's great price.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Maybe I should've gotten a darker shade..
but it's not really pigmented and doesn't show up :(
I would buy this again in a darker shade though because it's natural/isn't shimmery.

on 6/8/2011 10:30:00 PM

I was shocked by this product.
It's so affordable and it's truely great.
I like how it does have shimmers, but not to noticable shimmers.
I use it all over my face to set my tinted moisturizer which gives it even a more natural look!

on 2/12/2011 2:54:00 PM

This is a good bronzer and sculpting tool. Isn't shimmery like the others and is nice and matte. Price is awesome i think. I'm not too keen on the packaging but whatever, it does what it's supposed to. I would buy again.

on 1/16/2011 11:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

My first bronzer was Lancome's Star Bronzer and it was instant love. It was a gift and out of my price range, so once it ran out, I bought the Rimmel version, and I wasn't disappointed.

This is the shade I turn to during the winter months and I use Sun Bronze (it's a little darker and has some shimmer) during the warmer months. I purchased this after having been pleasantly surprised with SB.

PROS:
- Fairly inexpensive, although it should be just a tad cheaper considering the flimsy packaging.
- A little goes a long way, and it's easy to blend and build.
- Because it's matte, it looks very natural on most skin tones.

CONS:
- Flimsy packaging and lid doesn't close completely (it'll just keep going around and around).
- Doesn't come with a brush applicator or mirror.
- Obviously won't travel well and you'll need to treat it with care.

For me, the pros outweigh the cons so I'll continue buying it.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is hands down my favorite bronzer. It's perfect. You can use it alone or over your foundation, or for contouring. The only thing I dont like is the way it's packaged. I can't even count how many times I've dropped it and had it shatter into a million pieces.