RIMMEL Natural Bronzer - 21 Sun Light

Filtered by hair type : Other
RIMMEL Natural Bronzer - 21 Sun Light
Natural Bronzer - 21 Sun LightNatural Bronzer - 21 Sun Light

3.9

NATURAL BRONZER (SHADES 021, 022) INGREDIENTS: TALC, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, POLYBUTYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, ACRYLATES COPO- LYMER, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, METHYLPARABEN, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, STEARIC ACID, PROPYLPARABEN, ETHY- LENE/VA COPOLYMER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, ALOE METHYLPROPIONAL, BEN- ZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, BUTYL- PARABEN [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-:MICA (CI 77019), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)]. NATURAL BRONZER (SHADE 027) INGREDIENTS: TALC, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, METHYLPARABEN, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, STEARIC ACID, PROPYLPARABEN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, PARFUM/ FRAGRANCE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, BUTYLPARABEN [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-: MICA (CI 77019), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), ULTRAMARINES (CI77007)].

on 3/22/2014 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I've been on the hunt for a bronzer that does not have glitter or shimmer and actually read about how this is a great bronzer in Allure magazine. I decided to give it a shot and am really happy that I have. Below is my rundown of the product:

1) Great Color- it looks real and its not shiny at all.
2) Great for Contouring- Since the color mimics a real tan this is great for tanning around the hairline, the hollows of the cheeks and underneath the chin. I use this as a daily countoring powder and it leaves a natural finish. Sometimes I just use my foundation and the bronzer.
3) Buildable- The color is buildable and you can get really dark or keep it lighter for a more daytime look. I like that this doesnt make you look like a shiny disco ball if you add more color.
4) Price- It's a great low price.

I totally recommend it and will buy it again.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

To everyone who said this product is "Matte" NOPPEE.
Sparkly mess on my fair/light skin.... so sparkly and slightly orange
thank god I tried it at the end of the day instead of in the morning before school

probably will return, not worth keeping

on 10/3/2013 8:40:00 PM

I've tried tons of bronzers and this is probably the most natural looking I've found. Use it for contouring with a duo fiber brush. Works great. Is sheer but can be layered. Not orange and not too brown either. Cheap!

I'm shocked to say I actually like this bronzer. I bought it b/c I had a coupon and it was cheap ($3). I thought "no way this will be good" b/c it looked so orange in the store. But its very natural looking and the tone is just right. I'm fairly white (NW20) and this is pretty perfect for me. So many bronzers I try look bad on me, usually too dark and too obvious (and it gets worse as the day goes on). I find its hard to over do this bronzer. Its a fine line between good and really bad when I use my Hoola or Chocolate Soleil. This is much more forgiving to those of us with an unintentional heavy hand.

on 8/6/2012 8:36:00 PM

I really like the color. I'm pale, but this doesn't look too fake on me. Most of the time, I just use it to contour my cheeks a bit since I have really big, fatty cheeks that people love to pinch. My face looks super round, so I like to brush a bit of this bronzer near my jawliner and under my cheekbones to give my face a more narrow shape.

It isn't too orange and it doesn't have glitter. It seems to last on my face all day. The only problem is that it breaks me out :(

on 2/10/2012 6:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this bronzer!
it's great if you're 'fair-medium'

good stuff! would buy it again.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I am a blue-eyed NW10 (NW20 in the summers when tanning from a bottle).

If you are NC15 and are looking for a drugstore bronzer, this is for you!

NW15s, beware: this is, at best, neutral. I used to sing its praises, but having since tried Tarte's Park Ave Princess, this looks orange and patchy to me.

L'Oreal's True Match blush in W1-2, Bare Honey, is less orangey, and more neutral-toned, and is a decent drugstore bronzer for NW10-15. But still have yet to find an HG drugstore bronzer for NW10-15 : (

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

Similar to NYC Sunny this bronzer is good for allover color, I even use on my decollate to add color. Doesnt transfer on my clothes. This smells Soooooo good I love using it!

on 5/24/2011 12:07:00 PM

Decent matte bronzer for an inexpensive price. Love that it gives me a fair complexion a nice glow, but I have to be careful as I find it does have a slight orange undertone. Like other reviewers the downside is the packaging, my lid never stays on therefore it's an item I won't carry in my cosmetic bag. I plan to keep it in my collection, but probably won't repurchase.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Love this bronzer! It's matte and does not make me look orange or dirty, and I'm quite fair. I use it as a bronzer and I sometimes also use it to contour. It does a great job for both! It's super cheap and will last a long, long time. The only reason for the 4 lippies is because of the packaging. I wish it was a little sturdier. Otherwise, a great product and I definitely recommend this shade for fair-skinned girls like myself who want a nice healthy glow without looking like an oompa loompa!