RIMMEL Natural Bronzer - 21 Sun Light

Natural Bronzer - 21 Sun LightNatural Bronzer - 21 Sun Light

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

NATURAL BRONZER (SHADES 021, 022) INGREDIENTS: TALC, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, POLYBUTYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, ACRYLATES COPO- LYMER, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, METHYLPARABEN, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, STEARIC ACID, PROPYLPARABEN, ETHY- LENE/VA COPOLYMER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, ALOE METHYLPROPIONAL, BEN- ZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, BUTYL- PARABEN [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-:MICA (CI 77019), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)]. NATURAL BRONZER (SHADE 027) INGREDIENTS: TALC, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, METHYLPARABEN, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, STEARIC ACID, PROPYLPARABEN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, PARFUM/ FRAGRANCE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, BUTYLPARABEN [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-: MICA (CI 77019), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), ULTRAMARINES (CI77007)].

on 10/26/2014 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This stuff is an awesome drugstore buy! Great basic bronzer, whether I wanna just throw some on without any other makeup just for a little color or with makeup to make my cheekbones pop! I also use it for my eyelids just to brighten up my eyes real quick without having to take the time to use eyeshadow. I also love how it stays on for so long, no breakouts either. :)

on 10/24/2014 5:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I bought this at my local Shoppers Drug Mart for under $10, and it's one of my all time favourite bronzers. In my books, it compares to NARS' Laguna in both pigmentation and matte consistency. The shade (21 Sunlight) ~could~ come off orange-y on a super pale person such as myself if used with a heavy hand, but when applied lightly around the temples and cheekbones it's perfect to warm up my complexion - is also great for a subtle contour.

The value you get with this product is insurmountable, it's not sparkly (as so many drugstore bronzers are) and lasts a long time.

However, as with most drugstore products, it does contain a handful of potentially irritating ingredients like talc, mineral oil, fragrance, and parabens.

on 5/17/2014 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I mistakenly bought this color instead of Sun Bronze. This color did not do anything for me. At all. Try sun Bronze!!

on 3/22/2014 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I've been on the hunt for a bronzer that does not have glitter or shimmer and actually read about how this is a great bronzer in Allure magazine. I decided to give it a shot and am really happy that I have. Below is my rundown of the product:

1) Great Color- it looks real and its not shiny at all.
2) Great for Contouring- Since the color mimics a real tan this is great for tanning around the hairline, the hollows of the cheeks and underneath the chin. I use this as a daily countoring powder and it leaves a natural finish. Sometimes I just use my foundation and the bronzer.
3) Buildable- The color is buildable and you can get really dark or keep it lighter for a more daytime look. I like that this doesnt make you look like a shiny disco ball if you add more color.
4) Price- It's a great low price.

I totally recommend it and will buy it again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Very natural color on skin for everyday use if you are not wearing foundation. the only off putting part is that it sets into my wrinkles on my forehead .the packaging is flimsy and you can not carry it around with u.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is my first bronzer. I purchased it in a desperate attempt to darken my foundation because it makes me look pasty white. I like how it looks really natural with no shimmer (from what I can see) and it isn't too dark for my skin tone either. It's also quite cheap but the only reason why I didn't put 5 lippies for the price is because on the same day, I came across a European brand named Essence (at SDM) that was selling a cheaper bronzer which looked very much like the Rimmel one. I ended up not purchasing the Essence bronzer because I've never heard of the brand before that. I just found reviews saying that Essence's is practically the same as Rimmel's but cheaper and they don't test on animals.

Packaging: 5 lippies because it doesn't have too much packaging. If you don't want the cover getting loose, just tie an elastic around it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

If you are pale as a ghost like me, this is the bronzer for you! It looks natural on me, it doesn't make me look like Snooki! I love the smell of this product as well, it's a comforting powder scent. It lasts a long time, and helps create a matte texture on your face. I am in love with this product, and Rimmel also makes other great face products!

on 6/11/2013 2:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product around 5 or 6 years ago when I started to dabble with makeup in high school. I didn't know how to contour then so I used it for about 2 days then I tucked it away in a box full of other barely used makeup. Fast forward to present day, I'm still on the hunt for my HG skin care and makeup products. I found this bronzer when I was cleaning up and tossing away my old makeup. I know that no one should ever use old makeup but I've been using this for the past week and I LOVE IT. I can't believe I've left out bronzers from my makeup routine! It was absolutely flawless on my skin, I look like I got done up by a makeup artist! It has great color pay off, looks AMAZING on NC20-30 skin tones (I mix my MAC foundations), HAS NO SHIMMER, DOESN'T make you look like your got dirt on your face (refer to Lindsay Lohan court pictures for examples of dirty looking faces due to bad bronzer shades). I think this product is an HG product that would look good on any skin type (just use a light hand if you're really pale!!!) OH IT DOESNT BREAK ME OUT...despite probably being expired LOL. You only need a little bit to get a nice contour. I do the number 3 technique so it looks like you're sun kissed! I'm going to try putting this on my décolleté once I buy a new one (I'm scared I'll break out on my chest, very sensitive area for me). Only con is the packaging. Despite the size, it needs to have a flip top so it's not hassle to bring when traveling. I know I'd have to tape the lid on and cover it with bubble wrap so it won't break! LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I'll edit this again after 1 month of use!!!

on 5/21/2013 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

GREAT matte bronzer. Best drugstore bronzer in my opinion. Inexpensive, nice colour, matte (great for contouring), not too dark, buildable and doesn't go on too heavy.
This is a fantastic dupe for Makeup Forever Mat Bronze (which is 40 dollars!! (canada)).

I love this! Finally I found a bronzer with beautiful golden brown color. I'm a NW20 in the winter so I have been trying to find a really good bronzer for YEARS. I've tried really expensive ones and they've all left me disappointed because they're all either extremely shimmery and orange or a really dark brown that makes my skin look filthy and like it's covered in dirt.
This bronzer is such a drug store gem. The color is beautiful and looks so great on my really fair skin. It's incredibly cheap and you get quite a bit of product. This also doesn't break me out which is great because my skin is super sensitive and drug store brands usually break me out immediately. The packaging is cheap, but I can't complain because I really do love this product. I'll definitely repurchase!