RIMMEL Natural Bronzer - 21 Sun Light

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
RIMMEL Natural Bronzer - 21 Sun Light
Natural Bronzer - 21 Sun LightNatural Bronzer - 21 Sun Light

3.9

NATURAL BRONZER (SHADES 021, 022) INGREDIENTS: TALC, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, POLYBUTYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, ACRYLATES COPO- LYMER, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, METHYLPARABEN, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, STEARIC ACID, PROPYLPARABEN, ETHY- LENE/VA COPOLYMER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, ALOE METHYLPROPIONAL, BEN- ZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, BUTYL- PARABEN [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-:MICA (CI 77019), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)]. NATURAL BRONZER (SHADE 027) INGREDIENTS: TALC, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, METHYLPARABEN, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, STEARIC ACID, PROPYLPARABEN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, PARFUM/ FRAGRANCE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, BUTYLPARABEN [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-: MICA (CI 77019), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), ULTRAMARINES (CI77007)].

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Found the perfect Bronzer. Perfect in every way. Natural color for my pale skin, thank God it's matte, affordable ($6) and it's WATERPROOF. Also known as sweat-proof. It doesn't go on patchy and blends easily. It's long lasting and has barely any kickback. I've tried a million bronzers, high and low end. This one is going to be the last. The ONLY con, is that the compact doesn't have a hinged lid, and weighs nothing. Be prepared to drop it. I've dropped it three times and it hasn't cracked yet!

on 12/11/2017 2:37:00 PM

I keep coming back for this bronzer every single time. I’m using this bronzer on and off for more than 10 years as tried way more expensive bronzers. The packaging is as simple as can be, nothing fancy. But this stuff just does the trick. It’s a natural sun kissed look, matte, no crazy shimmer what so ever and it’s the perfect shade (not orange on my very pale skin). If you’re looking for a pigmented or more shimmery bronzer, don’t buy this one. If you want a matte, non powdery, healthy glow giving, buildable bronzer? Than you will love this bronzer.

on 6/22/2017 7:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Been using this for a few years, I'm really fair (almost translucent) and this brings life to my face without it being orange. There is quite a bit of fallout with this product, don't use it whilst sitting on white bed sheets for christ's sake, I've made that mistake plenty of times. If you're very fair like me, use a light hand, it's easier to put more product on that take it off. Wasn't aware it had any 'glitter' in it until I started reading these reviews, I found this bronzer via an article I read eons ago about matte bronzers so I always assumed it was shimmer free. When swatching this out the pan with my finger i can definitely see how people would think the colour is atrocious, it is quite orangey but this is not a product for carving out your cheekbones, this is for adding a bit of overall warmth to your otherwise barren face (when i say overall, i don't mean all over. Dab a dense kabuki once or twice in the pan and knock off excess then starting at your temple trace a number three down around your cheek bone and your jaw, repeat on the other side with the same amount of product then dust the brush down the sides of your nose and your hairline). This stuff breaks easily, hence why I'm marking down the packaging, I think i've owned about four pans of this and i've smashed two or three. Would be nice it it were in a compact.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love this product for a sheer, sunkissed look on days where I'm not wanting to look too glam and made-up, The shade is very warm but I find it's never too orange-y on my light skin tone. It's great for adding a little dimention and warmth, but I recommend using a deeper bronzer over it to emphasize the look for something more dramatic. I find it blends well using my real techniques blush brush and doesn't go patchy or anything. I also find this to be pretty matte as well, I don't notice any shimmer or little glitter flakes in this at all. This is a great bronzer for everyday wear and lasts a pretty good amount of time (6-8 hours) on my skin. Definitely pick one up.

on 1/4/2017 2:43:00 PM

I've been using this for over a year, and have loved it. It's gentle on my combination/sensitive skin and provides a nice sun kissed look. It's not too dark that it looks out of place, and not too light that you can't see it. Highly recomend.

on 4/4/2016 8:37:00 PM

I have used deparment store to drug store bronzer. This bronzer works very well. This bronzer does not deliver the orangey color onto skin when applied. This is good for sensitive skin. It stays on all day. Do I recommend? Yes, I do.

on 9/12/2015 8:10:00 PM

I uploaded comparison photos of this & too faced milk chocolate soleil in case anyone wants to compare, since they are both options that come up a lot when looking for bronzers for fair skin. Also it looks like it comes in different versions? Some with squiggly sun rays (on rimmeel canadas website) and some with straight so I might not have the same version as other reviewers. Mine is actually the same one shown on the ulta website not the rimmel canada website and I bought mine in Canada so that's kind of confusing..

Maybe they changed the formula since I bought mine, some reviews say this is matte but mine is not matte. It doesn't have big pieces of glitter or anything but it deffinately has a sheen and I can see very tiny bits of glitter when swatched or on my face and there is a lot of it. I had been using this bronzer for years and finally hit pan then dropped it and broke it so repurchased, and thought I was getting a matte bronzer because my old one was matte and was the lightest shade so I bought the lightest shade again then noticed that it wasn't matte when I put it on. I thought I must have not gotten the right colour so I went and bought sun bronze too and that one had even more/larger glitter. I gave that one away and kept the sun light one and had been using it until I started looking for a lighter matte bronzer and found too faced milk chocolate. Now I think I will just use the rimmel in the summer if I'm going for a bronzed look. It is a good colour for me, not too orange, I just don't like shimmer in my bronzer.

Packaging is terrible, just a pan on a plastic base with a thin plastic lid that doesn't click or screw on and cracks easily. I think it is the same as rimmels pressed powder package.

It's not super pigmented but easy to build up and applies and blends easily. I'm not sure of the wear time, I never really wear makeup for more then 5 or 6 hours. No fragrance :) and I didn't get any negative reaction to this and I have super sensitive skin that reacts to pretty much anything.

Overall I think it's great for the price, as long as you aren't looking for a matte bronzer :)

This bronzer creates such a beautiful glow! Loooooove it!

PACKAGING: Cheap feeling, but it looks nice and works well. No complaints.

FORMULA: Easy to apply, super easy to blend, not patchy, streaky, chalky, or powdery. This adds a gorgeous, sun kissed warm look to the face. (I guess that's why Rimmel based the names on the Sun) Pigmented, but not harsh. Not something that will work as a contouring product.

LONGEVITY: Very impressed. It doesn't fade at all until around 10 hours of wear, which I consider to be all day. For reference, I have normal-oily, acne prone skin.

COLOR & SCENT: Really happy with this color in Sun Light. It's more of an orangey toned bronzer, and it complements my skin tone very well! (Fair, neutral undertones) It smells like powder haha but in a pleasant, subtle way.

Overall, this is such a nice bronzer! Natural, sun kissed, and glowy.

on 7/18/2015 10:38:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is OK bronzer for pale skin. The colour is not way too orange but it could be better. What really bothers me about it is that it does not stay on my skin long, it usually disappears after few hours and suddenly I am back to my pale self. I want to find something better, so no, will not buy again.

on 6/2/2015 5:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I am happy with this bronzer but I definitely haven't found my holy grail bronzer yet. 😓I love the price point, around $8, you can't beat it for the amount of product you get. Can be used for a light, natural glow or built up for a more intense contour. Looks great on fair- skinned beauties, not sure if it'd even show up on darker skin tones. My guess is no. I like the fact it's not a glitter bomb. Very natural. I'm happy but I'm still on the hunt for something... More perfect I guess you could say. This compact is great for traveling. Overall great value! I've had mine quite awhile and there's still a ton left even though I've hit the middle of the pan. Pick it up!! You won't regret it!!