Rimmel Natural Bronzer - 21 Sun Light

Rimmel Natural Bronzer - 21 Sun Light
Natural Bronzer - 21 Sun LightNatural Bronzer - 21 Sun Light

NATURAL BRONZER (SHADES 021, 022) INGREDIENTS: TALC, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, POLYBUTYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, ACRYLATES COPO- LYMER, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, METHYLPARABEN, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, STEARIC ACID, PROPYLPARABEN, ETHY- LENE/VA COPOLYMER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, ALOE METHYLPROPIONAL, BEN- ZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, BUTYL- PARABEN [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-:MICA (CI 77019), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)]. NATURAL BRONZER (SHADE 027) INGREDIENTS: TALC, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, METHYLPARABEN, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, STEARIC ACID, PROPYLPARABEN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, PARFUM/ FRAGRANCE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, BUTYLPARABEN [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-: MICA (CI 77019), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), ULTRAMARINES (CI77007)].

on 7/8/2017 11:15:00 AM

Never interested on trying bronzer but when i finally gave it a go i decided to buy this and.... I LOVE IT! Literally matches with my skin tone and warms up the colour of my face. 8.5/10!

on 6/22/2017 7:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Been using this for a few years, I'm really fair (almost translucent) and this brings life to my face without it being orange. There is quite a bit of fallout with this product, don't use it whilst sitting on white bed sheets for christ's sake, I've made that mistake plenty of times. If you're very fair like me, use a light hand, it's easier to put more product on that take it off. Wasn't aware it had any 'glitter' in it until I started reading these reviews, I found this bronzer via an article I read eons ago about matte bronzers so I always assumed it was shimmer free. When swatching this out the pan with my finger i can definitely see how people would think the colour is atrocious, it is quite orangey but this is not a product for carving out your cheekbones, this is for adding a bit of overall warmth to your otherwise barren face (when i say overall, i don't mean all over. Dab a dense kabuki once or twice in the pan and knock off excess then starting at your temple trace a number three down around your cheek bone and your jaw, repeat on the other side with the same amount of product then dust the brush down the sides of your nose and your hairline). This stuff breaks easily, hence why I'm marking down the packaging, I think i've owned about four pans of this and i've smashed two or three. Would be nice it it were in a compact.

on 1/11/2017 5:04:00 PM

Made my cheeks are red and itchy. Full of sparkles. Would not recommend for anyone with sensitive skin.

Loved the color and the formula but it broke me out with milia bumps each single time I've tried it. Such a shame. My cheeks are very sensitive btw so not a big surprise. Had to give it away.
Pros: lovely warm bronzing shade suited my olive undertones pretty well; blends quite nicely; very affordable;
So-so: kind of powdery
Cond: broke me out; packaging is too cheap to handle, wouldn't travel with this for sure also there is no mirror

on 1/4/2017 2:43:00 PM

I've been using this for over a year, and have loved it. It's gentle on my combination/sensitive skin and provides a nice sun kissed look. It's not too dark that it looks out of place, and not too light that you can't see it. Highly recomend.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this product for a sheer, sunkissed look on days where I'm not wanting to look too glam and made-up, The shade is very warm but I find it's never too orange-y on my light skin tone. It's great for adding a little dimention and warmth, but I recommend using a deeper bronzer over it to emphasize the look for something more dramatic. I find it blends well using my real techniques blush brush and doesn't go patchy or anything. I also find this to be pretty matte as well, I don't notice any shimmer or little glitter flakes in this at all. This is a great bronzer for everyday wear and lasts a pretty good amount of time (6-8 hours) on my skin. Definitely pick one up.

on 9/12/2015 8:10:00 PM

I uploaded comparison photos of this & too faced milk chocolate soleil in case anyone wants to compare, since they are both options that come up a lot when looking for bronzers for fair skin. Also it looks like it comes in different versions? Some with squiggly sun rays (on rimmeel canadas website) and some with straight so I might not have the same version as other reviewers. Mine is actually the same one shown on the ulta website not the rimmel canada website and I bought mine in Canada so that's kind of confusing..

Maybe they changed the formula since I bought mine, some reviews say this is matte but mine is not matte. It doesn't have big pieces of glitter or anything but it deffinately has a sheen and I can see very tiny bits of glitter when swatched or on my face and there is a lot of it. I had been using this bronzer for years and finally hit pan then dropped it and broke it so repurchased, and thought I was getting a matte bronzer because my old one was matte and was the lightest shade so I bought the lightest shade again then noticed that it wasn't matte when I put it on. I thought I must have not gotten the right colour so I went and bought sun bronze too and that one had even more/larger glitter. I gave that one away and kept the sun light one and had been using it until I started looking for a lighter matte bronzer and found too faced milk chocolate. Now I think I will just use the rimmel in the summer if I'm going for a bronzed look. It is a good colour for me, not too orange, I just don't like shimmer in my bronzer.

Packaging is terrible, just a pan on a plastic base with a thin plastic lid that doesn't click or screw on and cracks easily. I think it is the same as rimmels pressed powder package.

It's not super pigmented but easy to build up and applies and blends easily. I'm not sure of the wear time, I never really wear makeup for more then 5 or 6 hours. No fragrance :) and I didn't get any negative reaction to this and I have super sensitive skin that reacts to pretty much anything.

Overall I think it's great for the price, as long as you aren't looking for a matte bronzer :)

Worst product ever. I own a few Rimmel products which are great so I thought this bronzer would be a holy grail product because of how much product they had for $5. WRONG. This was so orange and shimmery and looked so unnatural. The pigmentation is nice but i hate the end result. I had my friends ask me why I had orange lines on my cheekbones yet I used this sparingly.

on 9/18/2015 11:29:00 PM

My holy grail for bronzers! I love that it's neither too dark nor too light for my medium skin tone. It looks very natural on my skin. Although the packaging is not ideal for carrying around my bag, the product stays on all day so I have no problem just leaving it at home. It's cheap and I was really pleased that it has not caused me to break out. I would definitely repurchase even before I hit pan!

on 4/4/2016 8:37:00 PM

I have used deparment store to drug store bronzer. This bronzer works very well. This bronzer does not deliver the orangey color onto skin when applied. This is good for sensitive skin. It stays on all day. Do I recommend? Yes, I do.