Rimmel Natural Bronzer - 21 Sun Light

Rimmel Natural Bronzer - 21 Sun Light
Natural Bronzer - 21 Sun LightNatural Bronzer - 21 Sun Light

NATURAL BRONZER (SHADES 021, 022) INGREDIENTS: TALC, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, POLYBUTYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, ACRYLATES COPO- LYMER, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, METHYLPARABEN, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, STEARIC ACID, PROPYLPARABEN, ETHY- LENE/VA COPOLYMER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, ALOE METHYLPROPIONAL, BEN- ZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, BUTYL- PARABEN [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-:MICA (CI 77019), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)]. NATURAL BRONZER (SHADE 027) INGREDIENTS: TALC, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, METHYLPARABEN, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, STEARIC ACID, PROPYLPARABEN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, PARFUM/ FRAGRANCE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, BUTYLPARABEN [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-: MICA (CI 77019), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), ULTRAMARINES (CI77007)].

on 1/11/2017 5:04:00 PM

Made my cheeks are red and itchy. Full of sparkles. Would not recommend for anyone with sensitive skin.

Loved the color and the formula but it broke me out with milia bumps each single time I've tried it. Such a shame. My cheeks are very sensitive btw so not a big surprise. Had to give it away.
Pros: lovely warm bronzing shade suited my olive undertones pretty well; blends quite nicely; very affordable;
So-so: kind of powdery
Cond: broke me out; packaging is too cheap to handle, wouldn't travel with this for sure also there is no mirror

on 1/4/2017 2:43:00 PM

I've been using this for over a year, and have loved it. It's gentle on my combination/sensitive skin and provides a nice sun kissed look. It's not too dark that it looks out of place, and not too light that you can't see it. Highly recomend.

on 4/4/2016 8:37:00 PM

I have used deparment store to drug store bronzer. This bronzer works very well. This bronzer does not deliver the orangey color onto skin when applied. This is good for sensitive skin. It stays on all day. Do I recommend? Yes, I do.

on 9/18/2015 11:29:00 PM

My holy grail for bronzers! I love that it's neither too dark nor too light for my medium skin tone. It looks very natural on my skin. Although the packaging is not ideal for carrying around my bag, the product stays on all day so I have no problem just leaving it at home. It's cheap and I was really pleased that it has not caused me to break out. I would definitely repurchase even before I hit pan!

on 9/12/2015 8:10:00 PM

I uploaded comparison photos of this & too faced milk chocolate soleil in case anyone wants to compare, since they are both options that come up a lot when looking for bronzers for fair skin. Also it looks like it comes in different versions? Some with squiggly sun rays (on rimmeel canadas website) and some with straight so I might not have the same version as other reviewers. Mine is actually the same one shown on the ulta website not the rimmel canada website and I bought mine in Canada so that's kind of confusing..

Maybe they changed the formula since I bought mine, some reviews say this is matte but mine is not matte. It doesn't have big pieces of glitter or anything but it deffinately has a sheen and I can see very tiny bits of glitter when swatched or on my face and there is a lot of it. I had been using this bronzer for years and finally hit pan then dropped it and broke it so repurchased, and thought I was getting a matte bronzer because my old one was matte and was the lightest shade so I bought the lightest shade again then noticed that it wasn't matte when I put it on. I thought I must have not gotten the right colour so I went and bought sun bronze too and that one had even more/larger glitter. I gave that one away and kept the sun light one and had been using it until I started looking for a lighter matte bronzer and found too faced milk chocolate. Now I think I will just use the rimmel in the summer if I'm going for a bronzed look. It is a good colour for me, not too orange, I just don't like shimmer in my bronzer.

Packaging is terrible, just a pan on a plastic base with a thin plastic lid that doesn't click or screw on and cracks easily. I think it is the same as rimmels pressed powder package.

It's not super pigmented but easy to build up and applies and blends easily. I'm not sure of the wear time, I never really wear makeup for more then 5 or 6 hours. No fragrance :) and I didn't get any negative reaction to this and I have super sensitive skin that reacts to pretty much anything.

Overall I think it's great for the price, as long as you aren't looking for a matte bronzer :)

Worst product ever. I own a few Rimmel products which are great so I thought this bronzer would be a holy grail product because of how much product they had for $5. WRONG. This was so orange and shimmery and looked so unnatural. The pigmentation is nice but i hate the end result. I had my friends ask me why I had orange lines on my cheekbones yet I used this sparingly.

This bronzer creates such a beautiful glow! Loooooove it!

PACKAGING: Cheap feeling, but it looks nice and works well. No complaints.

FORMULA: Easy to apply, super easy to blend, not patchy, streaky, chalky, or powdery. This adds a gorgeous, sun kissed warm look to the face. (I guess that's why Rimmel based the names on the Sun) Pigmented, but not harsh. Not something that will work as a contouring product.

LONGEVITY: Very impressed. It doesn't fade at all until around 10 hours of wear, which I consider to be all day. For reference, I have normal-oily, acne prone skin.

COLOR & SCENT: Really happy with this color in Sun Light. It's more of an orangey toned bronzer, and it complements my skin tone very well! (Fair, neutral undertones) It smells like powder haha but in a pleasant, subtle way.

Overall, this is such a nice bronzer! Natural, sun kissed, and glowy.

on 7/22/2015 12:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

When I first got home and applied this bronzer I instantly thought it was a little too orange for me. However, I tried to keep an open mind and wore it for 5 days. It's not AWFUL; it's just not very pigmented and the pigment it does have appears orange and unnatural on my skin. Still searching for my HG bronzer but trying not to break the bank!!
Oh - and the packaging is awful. Its basically a tray with the bronzer and a loose fitting cap that does't screw into place. Doesn't come with a brush.

on 7/18/2015 10:38:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is OK bronzer for pale skin. The colour is not way too orange but it could be better. What really bothers me about it is that it does not stay on my skin long, it usually disappears after few hours and suddenly I am back to my pale self. I want to find something better, so no, will not buy again.

Popular Bronzers