Rimmel Natural Bronzer - 21 Sun Light

Rimmel Natural Bronzer - 21 Sun Light
Natural Bronzer - 21 Sun LightNatural Bronzer - 21 Sun Light

NATURAL BRONZER (SHADES 021, 022) INGREDIENTS: TALC, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, POLYBUTYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, ACRYLATES COPO- LYMER, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, METHYLPARABEN, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, STEARIC ACID, PROPYLPARABEN, ETHY- LENE/VA COPOLYMER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, ALOE METHYLPROPIONAL, BEN- ZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, BUTYL- PARABEN [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-:MICA (CI 77019), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)]. NATURAL BRONZER (SHADE 027) INGREDIENTS: TALC, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, METHYLPARABEN, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, STEARIC ACID, PROPYLPARABEN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, PARFUM/ FRAGRANCE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, BUTYLPARABEN [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-: MICA (CI 77019), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), ULTRAMARINES (CI77007)].

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Found the perfect Bronzer. Perfect in every way. Natural color for my pale skin, thank God it's matte, affordable ($6) and it's WATERPROOF. Also known as sweat-proof. It doesn't go on patchy and blends easily. It's long lasting and has barely any kickback. I've tried a million bronzers, high and low end. This one is going to be the last. The ONLY con, is that the compact doesn't have a hinged lid, and weighs nothing. Be prepared to drop it. I've dropped it three times and it hasn't cracked yet!

on 12/11/2017 2:37:00 PM

I keep coming back for this bronzer every single time. I’m using this bronzer on and off for more than 10 years as tried way more expensive bronzers. The packaging is as simple as can be, nothing fancy. But this stuff just does the trick. It’s a natural sun kissed look, matte, no crazy shimmer what so ever and it’s the perfect shade (not orange on my very pale skin). If you’re looking for a pigmented or more shimmery bronzer, don’t buy this one. If you want a matte, non powdery, healthy glow giving, buildable bronzer? Than you will love this bronzer.

on 7/8/2017 11:15:00 AM

Never interested on trying bronzer but when i finally gave it a go i decided to buy this and.... I LOVE IT! Literally matches with my skin tone and warms up the colour of my face. 8.5/10!

on 6/22/2017 7:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Been using this for a few years, I'm really fair (almost translucent) and this brings life to my face without it being orange. There is quite a bit of fallout with this product, don't use it whilst sitting on white bed sheets for christ's sake, I've made that mistake plenty of times. If you're very fair like me, use a light hand, it's easier to put more product on that take it off. Wasn't aware it had any 'glitter' in it until I started reading these reviews, I found this bronzer via an article I read eons ago about matte bronzers so I always assumed it was shimmer free. When swatching this out the pan with my finger i can definitely see how people would think the colour is atrocious, it is quite orangey but this is not a product for carving out your cheekbones, this is for adding a bit of overall warmth to your otherwise barren face (when i say overall, i don't mean all over. Dab a dense kabuki once or twice in the pan and knock off excess then starting at your temple trace a number three down around your cheek bone and your jaw, repeat on the other side with the same amount of product then dust the brush down the sides of your nose and your hairline). This stuff breaks easily, hence why I'm marking down the packaging, I think i've owned about four pans of this and i've smashed two or three. Would be nice it it were in a compact.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this product for a sheer, sunkissed look on days where I'm not wanting to look too glam and made-up, The shade is very warm but I find it's never too orange-y on my light skin tone. It's great for adding a little dimention and warmth, but I recommend using a deeper bronzer over it to emphasize the look for something more dramatic. I find it blends well using my real techniques blush brush and doesn't go patchy or anything. I also find this to be pretty matte as well, I don't notice any shimmer or little glitter flakes in this at all. This is a great bronzer for everyday wear and lasts a pretty good amount of time (6-8 hours) on my skin. Definitely pick one up.

on 1/11/2017 5:04:00 PM

Made my cheeks are red and itchy. Full of sparkles. Would not recommend for anyone with sensitive skin.

Loved the color and the formula but it broke me out with milia bumps each single time I've tried it. Such a shame. My cheeks are very sensitive btw so not a big surprise. Had to give it away.
Pros: lovely warm bronzing shade suited my olive undertones pretty well; blends quite nicely; very affordable;
So-so: kind of powdery
Cond: broke me out; packaging is too cheap to handle, wouldn't travel with this for sure also there is no mirror

on 1/4/2017 2:43:00 PM

I've been using this for over a year, and have loved it. It's gentle on my combination/sensitive skin and provides a nice sun kissed look. It's not too dark that it looks out of place, and not too light that you can't see it. Highly recomend.

on 4/4/2016 8:37:00 PM

I have used deparment store to drug store bronzer. This bronzer works very well. This bronzer does not deliver the orangey color onto skin when applied. This is good for sensitive skin. It stays on all day. Do I recommend? Yes, I do.

on 9/18/2015 11:29:00 PM

My holy grail for bronzers! I love that it's neither too dark nor too light for my medium skin tone. It looks very natural on my skin. Although the packaging is not ideal for carrying around my bag, the product stays on all day so I have no problem just leaving it at home. It's cheap and I was really pleased that it has not caused me to break out. I would definitely repurchase even before I hit pan!