RIMMEL Natural Bronzer - 21 Sun Light

Filtered by age: 19-24
RIMMEL Natural Bronzer - 21 Sun Light
Natural Bronzer - 21 Sun LightNatural Bronzer - 21 Sun Light

4.1

NATURAL BRONZER (SHADES 021, 022) INGREDIENTS: TALC, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, POLYBUTYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, ACRYLATES COPO- LYMER, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, METHYLPARABEN, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, STEARIC ACID, PROPYLPARABEN, ETHY- LENE/VA COPOLYMER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, ALOE METHYLPROPIONAL, BEN- ZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, BUTYL- PARABEN [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-:MICA (CI 77019), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)]. NATURAL BRONZER (SHADE 027) INGREDIENTS: TALC, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, METHYLPARABEN, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, STEARIC ACID, PROPYLPARABEN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, PARFUM/ FRAGRANCE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, BUTYLPARABEN [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-: MICA (CI 77019), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), ULTRAMARINES (CI77007)].

on 7/8/2017 11:15:00 AM

Never interested on trying bronzer but when i finally gave it a go i decided to buy this and.... I LOVE IT! Literally matches with my skin tone and warms up the colour of my face. 8.5/10!

on 6/22/2017 7:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Been using this for a few years, I'm really fair (almost translucent) and this brings life to my face without it being orange. There is quite a bit of fallout with this product, don't use it whilst sitting on white bed sheets for christ's sake, I've made that mistake plenty of times. If you're very fair like me, use a light hand, it's easier to put more product on that take it off. Wasn't aware it had any 'glitter' in it until I started reading these reviews, I found this bronzer via an article I read eons ago about matte bronzers so I always assumed it was shimmer free. When swatching this out the pan with my finger i can definitely see how people would think the colour is atrocious, it is quite orangey but this is not a product for carving out your cheekbones, this is for adding a bit of overall warmth to your otherwise barren face (when i say overall, i don't mean all over. Dab a dense kabuki once or twice in the pan and knock off excess then starting at your temple trace a number three down around your cheek bone and your jaw, repeat on the other side with the same amount of product then dust the brush down the sides of your nose and your hairline). This stuff breaks easily, hence why I'm marking down the packaging, I think i've owned about four pans of this and i've smashed two or three. Would be nice it it were in a compact.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love this product for a sheer, sunkissed look on days where I'm not wanting to look too glam and made-up, The shade is very warm but I find it's never too orange-y on my light skin tone. It's great for adding a little dimention and warmth, but I recommend using a deeper bronzer over it to emphasize the look for something more dramatic. I find it blends well using my real techniques blush brush and doesn't go patchy or anything. I also find this to be pretty matte as well, I don't notice any shimmer or little glitter flakes in this at all. This is a great bronzer for everyday wear and lasts a pretty good amount of time (6-8 hours) on my skin. Definitely pick one up.

on 4/4/2016 8:37:00 PM

I have used deparment store to drug store bronzer. This bronzer works very well. This bronzer does not deliver the orangey color onto skin when applied. This is good for sensitive skin. It stays on all day. Do I recommend? Yes, I do.

Worst product ever. I own a few Rimmel products which are great so I thought this bronzer would be a holy grail product because of how much product they had for $5. WRONG. This was so orange and shimmery and looked so unnatural. The pigmentation is nice but i hate the end result. I had my friends ask me why I had orange lines on my cheekbones yet I used this sparingly.

This bronzer creates such a beautiful glow! Loooooove it!

PACKAGING: Cheap feeling, but it looks nice and works well. No complaints.

FORMULA: Easy to apply, super easy to blend, not patchy, streaky, chalky, or powdery. This adds a gorgeous, sun kissed warm look to the face. (I guess that's why Rimmel based the names on the Sun) Pigmented, but not harsh. Not something that will work as a contouring product.

LONGEVITY: Very impressed. It doesn't fade at all until around 10 hours of wear, which I consider to be all day. For reference, I have normal-oily, acne prone skin.

COLOR & SCENT: Really happy with this color in Sun Light. It's more of an orangey toned bronzer, and it complements my skin tone very well! (Fair, neutral undertones) It smells like powder haha but in a pleasant, subtle way.

Overall, this is such a nice bronzer! Natural, sun kissed, and glowy.

on 7/22/2015 12:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

When I first got home and applied this bronzer I instantly thought it was a little too orange for me. However, I tried to keep an open mind and wore it for 5 days. It's not AWFUL; it's just not very pigmented and the pigment it does have appears orange and unnatural on my skin. Still searching for my HG bronzer but trying not to break the bank!!
Oh - and the packaging is awful. Its basically a tray with the bronzer and a loose fitting cap that does't screw into place. Doesn't come with a brush.

on 6/2/2015 5:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I am happy with this bronzer but I definitely haven't found my holy grail bronzer yet. 😓I love the price point, around $8, you can't beat it for the amount of product you get. Can be used for a light, natural glow or built up for a more intense contour. Looks great on fair- skinned beauties, not sure if it'd even show up on darker skin tones. My guess is no. I like the fact it's not a glitter bomb. Very natural. I'm happy but I'm still on the hunt for something... More perfect I guess you could say. This compact is great for traveling. Overall great value! I've had mine quite awhile and there's still a ton left even though I've hit the middle of the pan. Pick it up!! You won't regret it!!

on 12/12/2014 11:27:00 AM

I bought this product on a whim, took a look at it at home and thought it was too warm for me, so I chucked it to the back of my collection. I was recently decluttering and decided to use it. Despite the fact that it looks quite warm in the pan, I can contour with it, which is quite surprising because I'm quite cool toned and very fair. Such a pleasant surprise.
I find myself reaching for it over my high end bronzers quite a bit.
Not to mention, the price is unbeatable for a matte bronzer. It's awesome, I really recommend it for fair girls (or boys) :)

on 10/26/2014 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This stuff is an awesome drugstore buy! Great basic bronzer, whether I wanna just throw some on without any other makeup just for a little color or with makeup to make my cheekbones pop! I also use it for my eyelids just to brighten up my eyes real quick without having to take the time to use eyeshadow. I also love how it stays on for so long, no breakouts either. :)