Stila Orchid Pro Eyeshadow

Stila Orchid Pro Eyeshadow

4.3

on 5/30/2007 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This shade in the pan looks like it would be very bright on, but when applied it's more subtle. A very pretty shade - looks lovely paired with Tone and Grace. Quality of the shadow itself is excellent, as with all Stila shades.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is a great shade for those who want to wear some color but are afraid of overdoing it. It's a pink-lavender shade with very subtle shimmer. I love pairing it with a paler pink as a wash (like Fleur) or using it as a wash and adding a deeper violet/purple color in the crease (Mambo, Charm or even Cassis.) Great pigmentation and can be used wet or dry.

on 3/1/2006 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Orchid is a light lilac pink shade. Nicely pigmented. Retails for $14 for pro pan or $16 for round silver cardboard container.

on 3/1/2006 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

on 2/28/2004 5:13:00 PM

I have this reviewed under another thread, but here it as well. This a very pretty violet with blue cast and is very sheer compared to most stila shadows. Pretty color, I believe this was also available in the holiday 12 pan matchbook.

on 10/10/2003 11:41:00 PM

I like this shade a lot, although, I think Stila is sheisty with the pigment, that's why I prefer MAC. This color is a little to sheer. It's a gorgeous pinky purple with a periwinkle blue sheen. You have to get it at a PRO store or in the 12 pan matchbook.

on 7/21/2003 8:16:00 PM

Orchid is a beautiful pink/purple eyeshadow with blue undertone. The closest shade to Orchid in the regular line is Charm. However, Orchid is lighter in color, less shimmery, a little more pink-colored, and has the blue undertone that is lacking in Charm.

Overall I think Orchid is great for a light summery look. However, I rarely reach for this color because I am generally not into pink eyeshadows. I have found using blue mascara in conjunction with Orchid to really pop my brown eyes. The blue mascara also brings out Orchid's blue undertone. continued >>

on 6/2/2003 1:50:00 PM

Orchid is a beautiful pink/lavender shade on me. I was hoping it would be more lavender but regardless, it is still a beautiful color.

on 6/2/2003 6:44:00 AM

This is not my favourite of stilas purple shades cos its cool and too bright for everyday use but not pigmented or bright enough for clubbing purposes. Its a cool blue/lilac colour with minimal shimmer. Its a pretty colour but not that practical. D.xx

on 4/18/2003 8:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This e/s reminds me a lot of UD asphyxia..except its a little more pink and less purple. Its a light pinky lavender color with blue iridescense. It shows up pretty bright on my lids and makes my blue eyes really pop! If you like purple or lavender e/s..you must try this one.