Elemis elemis soothing apricot toner

Elemis elemis soothing apricot toner

3.9

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Methyl Gluceth-20, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum), Saponins, Tromethamine, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Methylisothiazolinone, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Saponaria Officinalis Leaf/Root Extract, Yellow 6 (CI 15985).

on 7/9/2016 5:49:00 PM

Lovely refreshing toner with apricot fragrance, tones the skin effectively without drying. Comes in a lovely bottle with a handy pump action. I do like this product but it is too expensive for a toner, I cant justify the cost when Simple toner is as effective yet a tenth if the price

on 6/23/2016 9:27:00 AM

Nothing "soothing" about it at ALL. It really irritated my redness-prone skin. Try the Paula's choice "Skin Recovery Toner" instead - it's wonderful.

To Read all 23 Reviews, Login or Join

on 5/3/2016 9:21:00 AM

Amazing product. Using this every day has taken down my redness 90% in a month. Use along side elegiac sensitive facial wash and any spots or breakouts literally disappear.

on 9/1/2014 3:00:00 PM

I bought it because I have got discount, and I will not find this toner worth without that. The quality is OK. I would like to say that Elemis generally has quite high quality of standard while their products are too pricey. All of the products of Elemis must be used up by 6 months so do not ever buy any salon size of them.

I love the pump- a new idea for toner (I use three/four pumps on a cotton pad. It's a big bottle and using a spray you don't use too much so I anticipate it will be quite a while before I buy again. It seems to be doing a great job very gently. It's alcohol free, soothing. Definitely part of my routine moving forward

on 11/18/2013 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The only thing I like about this product is the packaging - the nozzle spritzes out the water really nice and 'elegant'.

But that is sadly the only positive I can say!

I got this as a gift from a family member and I persisted with it as I know this stuff aint cheap. It was stripping on my dry skin and burnt when it went near my eyes. Its also quite highly fragranced and is not good for sensitive skin as it really itched.

It was also rated 'poor' on paulas choice website - this is a site I have recently discovered AFTER using this toner for several months trying to make it work for me. A link to her site and the review is here http://www.paulaschoice.com/beautypedia-skin-care-reviews/by-brand/elemis/_/Soothing-Apricot-Toner …. Although the review for the product is vague her opinions and overall ratings are something to listen to in my opinion. She has completely changed the way I look and PURCHASE skincare.

I have oily/combination skin but I gave this a try as it was on promotion and I don't like toners that claim to mattify or balance the skin, preferring refreshing, moisturising kinds of toner with lots of natural ingredients. Toners I love are Gatineau Serenite and natural Rosewater, with or without glycerin. Elemis Soothing Apricot toner compares favourably with my favourites, with a very mild (natural) apricot fragrance and leaving the skin supple without leaving any kind of residue. I cannot use it right now as my skin is really quite sensitive and problematic so I can't recommend it for extremely sensitive skins but I will buy again during the summer months as it is so refreshing and cooling and I sometimes want a change from pure Rosewater and Gatineau Serenite. Won't pay full price for it though! UPDATE: although I normally can't tolerate this when my skin is super-sensitive, weirdly it was the only toner I could use when my p&p rosacea was particularly bad recently and I noticed after a couple of weeks' use that my skin had a really smooth texture and a slight glow to it that I just don't get with other toners. I will stick to my pure rosewater as I love it's purity, the fragrance and the price, but I will keep a 50ml bottle of Elemis Soothing Apricot toner to hand for times when my skin really needs it.

on 4/17/2013 11:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Smells delish. My skin feels balanced and smells nice. Elemis is expensive so I prefer to buy a skincare set rather than stand alone product if I can avoid it. I'll try other toners though.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I normally love Elemis skincare but this is junk. It's recommended for sensitive skin but it contains artificial fragrance and other irritants. After a few uses, I found it stang my skin upon application so I will definitely not be repurchasing. FYI: on the packaging, it states that this product should not be used near the eyes.

Nice apricot smell, bought this on a cruise as a treat from the spa... Overall not impressed with the quality of the brand though, also this toner is recommended for the eye area but really burns them.