Loma Pearatin Fortifying Repairative Serum [DISCONTINUED]

Loma Pearatin Fortifying Repairative Serum [DISCONTINUED]

4.7

Cyclopenzasiloxane, Dimethicone, SD Alcohol 40-2, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Creatine, Keratin Amino Acids, Pyrus Communis (Pear) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Macrocaroon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Fragrance

on 10/5/2016 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I Vowed Never to use any product on my hair EVER again because I need to feel like I have clean hair and after using Biosilk etc.i was DONE. I have fine thin hair that soaks up product no matter how small a drop I use. After reading these reviews I decided to break my Vow one more time. HOORAY!!! Finally a product that works!! A big thank you for all the reviewers on MakeupAlley!!! This product is so worth it!!!

I absolutely love this serum. My hairdresser got me hooked on this. I use a small drop in wet hair. It helps detangle, shine, repair, and prevent heat damage. I also use in dry hair at night for an extra coat of protection. Loma has the best smelling hair products. It smells heavenly. It may be a little pricey, but it lasts forever. Love.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This has a wonderful tart cranberry scent that I love and it isn't greasy. You only need a small amount and it made my hair super soft and shiny. The one I have has added keratin in it so I would be cautious about using it everyday if you are sensitive to it. There is also jojoba oil in it which my hair really likes. I can really feel a difference when I apply it. My hair soaks it up and gets nice texture with less frizz. I am still able to maintain most of my volume. I apply it to my wet or damp hair and allow it to air-dry. Perfect to use on lazy days when I don't feel like styling my hair but still need something to help it look decent and keep my hair healthy. This is pricey at about $19 dollars for a small bottle but a little goes a long way. If your hair is dry and damaged, this is a good serum to have in your arsenal.

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

This serum is incredibly lightweight...like ridiculously lightweight. Everything weighs down my hair but I can literally use three or four full pumps of this stuff without any problems. I always use it on dry hair, since it works so well in smoothing down the frizz and softening the damaged, crispy ends. It smells great too, like apples/cranberry/citrus but not cloying in the least. I definitely recommend giving this a shot if you aren't a fan of heavy serums but need something effective for smoothing/softening.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I used to use this when my hair was highlighted blonde and damaged with dryness. That was years ago and i totally forgot how this truly saved my hair until now, I started to remember this product and went to hair salon and to find out the product design changed to dark green and I am so relieved it is still alive! So I bought and put on after shower and let it air dry. My hair is super soft and silky! Love this and I am continuing using this for good. I am not born with beautiful hair, my hair is always rough and coarse so I had to use this to help my hair. It also smell so good!

on 3/12/2014 4:25:00 PM

My aunt gave this to my mom and I've been putting it in my wet hair after a shower and it really made a huge difference and my hair looks soo shiny when it dries and it just feels better and softer overall :)

on 1/30/2012 2:21:00 PM

Not happy at all - my hair is absolutely freezy. Way more than it has ever been. Not purchasing again.

As a salon owner I have been given many things to try out. When I was given this I seriously almost didn't even try it just from the look of the very boring bottle. I know now that you should never judge a book by its cover. This product is a staple in my salon as well as at home. I not only use it in each clients hair before they are dried and styled I also mix it in to all of my powdered lighteners when doing hair lightening services. It leaves a noticeable positive difference in every client I use it on. It can be purchased thorough any salon willing to order it for you. It is manufactured in Washington state in a very small facility. They only sell to salon distribution warehouses though... trust me I have tried to buy direct too :)

on 12/25/2011 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Truly a wonderful product. I already have a ton of other products but I couldn't help myself and went and bought this as well. Now, I don't even go close to the other products. It's very light but adds shine and manageability without weighing hair down. I have naturally dry hair that tangles easily (think thin and brittle hair) and finding a product that adds shine and detangles without being greasy is hard but this one does the job. It truly deserves 5 stars. Even though a little over my budget, I can say without a doubt that it's worth it if I think of all the money I've spent on products that don't work. To blow dry or flat iron my hair I air dry it then add about a small spoon size of the serum on the dry hair. The shine after I'm done flat ironing is great. I also add a drop after I'm done styling for added shine. I got this product because of all the great reviews on this website so I hope my review helps someone else as well.

on 7/19/2012 2:37:00 AM

This serum has made a big difference in my hair texture. I was ill and on medication for a long time and my hair was very unhappy. I use this serum on my somewhat oily and fine hair. I use a small amount which makes it very affordable and it doesn't weigh my hair down. The fragrance is delish too. My hair looks so much healthier and shiny. The Loma product line makes many great hair products without all the additives and chemicals found in many other products. You should check out their website.