The Body Shop Moisture White Toning Essence

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
The Body Shop Moisture White Toning Essence

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water) (Solvent/Diluent), Alcohol Denat. (Solvent/Diluent), Dipropylene Glycol (Humectant), Butylene Glycol (Humectant), Glycerin (Humectant), PEG-75 (Binder), Sodium Citrate (pH Adjuster), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), PPG-6-Decyltetradeceth-30 (S

on 12/10/2006 3:59:00 PM

Seems like a decent toner. I took off one lippie due to the slight alcohol content. I prefer my toners alcohol free. This seems good however at removing residual makeup and dirt from my skin. Doesn't seem to irritate nor dry out my complexion. Hopefully, this will carry out its promise of lightening and brightening my skin. Will update soon.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I bought this in a set with the cleansing powder, serum, and toner. I have used all 3 together, twice a day for 2 weeks and seen a 50% reduction in my darker patches (which I belive are caused by hormones and located on my forehead and upper lip--possibly melasma). I have used other bleaching/whitening products and not seen results this fast. The toner, although I am not sure is necessary, makes my skin feel very soft and not tight after using it. It does not sting in the slightest bit, nor is it drying. I will continue to purchase this set while seeing these results! The set sells for $60 and the products purchased ala carte are about $80 or so. I do think $22 for a toner is a bit much, however.