The Body Shop Moisture White Toning Essence

Filtered by eye Color : Black
The Body Shop Moisture White Toning Essence

3.0

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water) (Solvent/Diluent), Alcohol Denat. (Solvent/Diluent), Dipropylene Glycol (Humectant), Butylene Glycol (Humectant), Glycerin (Humectant), PEG-75 (Binder), Sodium Citrate (pH Adjuster), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), PPG-6-Decyltetradeceth-30 (S

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

I knew there'd be trouble whan i saw that it had alcohol, but i red theis to work. It dried out my oily skin-in a bad way, and didn't even brighten it.

I bought this toner along with the serum and the cleansing powder. The whole set (starter kit) was $75 CAD but if you buy separately I believe it comes to around $90. I agree with one of the reviewers below; I don't really know if this toner is necessary, since my skin doesn't feel tight or dry after using the cleansing powder, but it's a good product to use with other cleansers too. The scent is very, very subtle, and my face does feel more refreshed after using this. My only complaint is the small hole on the top makes it kind of hard to get the product onto a cotton ball; I think a larger hole would be better. However, this comes in a pretty frosted glass bottle and I will definitely buy the whole set again once I run out.