Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream
Ultra Facial Cream

3.5

Aqua, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Squalane, Bis-PEG-18 Methylether Dimethyl Silane, Sucrose Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-8 Stearate, Urea, Myristyl Myristate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Persea Gratissima Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Imperata Cylindrica, Stearic Acid, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, PEG-8, Glycine Soja Oil, Tocopherol, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Myristyl Alcohol, Collagen, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine ,Chitosan, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate.

Those of you with oily or combination skin, be really careful. I had a bad break out after the first 4 days. I think it's a great mosturizer only for dry skin.

on 6/19/2017 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have the ultra face cream with SPF. I am NC 30-35, mature combination skin, prone to hives and milia. This is a bit too rich for me in the summer and caused some whiteheads which is unusual for me.

on 2/21/2017 2:59:00 AM

First days, weeks, month ..I was really happy with this cream. My skin looked great, I was thinking that I have found finally ideal base for under my foundation! Everything looked just amazing till one day :(
After month using this cream I have found 3 big pimples on on the chin and neck. But something like this I have seen first time in my life! Big, red acne painful mountain! You can do anything with this! you can not cover it, squeeze it, only what you can do is waiting 5 long weeks.
Of course I didnt noticed that this cream can do it because 1,5 month was all great.
then my kiehls is finished-everything backed to normal.
After half year and using different cream i was back to Kiehls ultra facial...again the same story: 1,5 month fantasticskin and then 4 big pimples!! He is guilty!
the I have checked what is inside the cream and there are few very very bad ingredients Peg , Mirystyl and a lot of preservatives-these things demage our skin.
No more !!

on 6/17/2016 2:10:00 PM

I'm Asian and I have slightly dry skin. The first time I tried this was a sample and I went back to the store a week later to get it because it is AMAZING. it's literally transformed my skin texture within a day of application! A little goes a long way with this product and though it's a little pricey, it lasts a long time. In fact, I feel all Khiels products last a long time. I don't use the moisturise because I prefer the heavier texture of this cream. This cream is also wonderful as an emollient base before foundation application (I saw Kim K's makeup artist use it too). If you're looking for a HG moisturiser, look no further!

on 12/1/2015 2:53:00 PM

Excellent product and HG for me.

This cream is wonderful. Rich and hydrating without being greasy. Never irritating. Never clogs my pores. And it's lighter on my skin than the Ultra Facial Moisturizer, weird but true. My combo-oily skin just loves this. I hate running out because it's a little bit pricey, but worth it!

This is one of my staples. Have repurchased many times and will continue to do so in the future.

on 8/6/2014 6:37:00 PM

I've never had issues with my skin, but after having a baby my hormones were all over the place and my skin felt the consequences. I started using a couple of Weleda products that I think made my skin worse, so I needed something to soothe it and calm the redness, spots and bring it back to normal. I was going to get the Skin Rescuer from Kiehl's but the SA advice me to get this one.
I've been using it for the past two weeks morning and night and my skin is starting to feel normal again. I don't know if it's just this product, because I stopped using everything I was using and simplify my routine to an Avène cleanser and this moisturizer, but I really do feel like it's helping my skin.
For now, I'll keep using it until I feel my skin is on the right track and I bring back the rest of the products I was using. It's a good product to have on hand, since my skin seems to agree with it. If things get crazy again, I know I count on it to make me skin feel right.

on 7/21/2013 9:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I was looking for a moisturizer that isn't greasy or feel heavy on my skin but at the same time hydrate the dry areas of my skin. I was recommended this by the SA in Selfridges. For reference, I have an acne-prone oily/combination skin.

Unfortunately, this product is way too heavy for and feels greasy on the skin. I wish I got a sample because now I've just wasted £24. I also looked at the ingredients and it has almond oil and other oils in it, which is a big no-no if you have acne or oily skin.

I will not be repurchasing as it isn't suitable for me. This my be suitable for people with dryer skins but if you have acne-prone and oily skin definitely stay away from this product.

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

It's been a month since I've been using this moisturiser.. Oh my goodness, I cannot live without it! It really does provide the hydration that my dry skin needs. I live in the tropics so too much of it gives you the greasy and yucky feelin'.. so, what I did was pretty similar to what the reviewer said below me.. warm it up with your fingers and pat it in. The best part is, it doesn't clog my pores.. extra brownie points because my pores clogs easily. Truth be told, I've never seen my skin behaved so well before. Get a sample from Kiehl's! They are generous..

on 4/21/2012 2:03:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I've been using the little sample pot of this for the past 2 weeks, in conjunction with Smashbox BB cream, and my skin has been just the best ever... not exactly sure which of the 2 products is the most responsible for it, but my skin looks totally even, no breakouts, small pores, and stays just nice and matte and great looking even at the end of the day. I noticed many reviewers don't like the jar packaging, but I prefer it actually because you can get out every last bit of product, unlike a tube where you have to fight to get the last bit out. I wash my hands before applying, so it doesn't seem unhygenic to me. I got a sample when buying a birthday gift for a friend, and 2 weeks later bought another friend the same Kiehl's lip gloss as a birthday gift, and scored another sample, to keep me going for another couple of weeks :)

on 4/12/2012 8:37:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

This is one of my favorite moisturizers ever. I tried hundreds and lots of really expensive once, but this one just do the job! It really leaves my skin nicely and hydrated.

Really a great product as it's so cheap compared to so many other brands!!