Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream
Ultra Facial Cream

3.4

Aqua, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Squalane, Bis-PEG-18 Methylether Dimethyl Silane, Sucrose Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-8 Stearate, Urea, Myristyl Myristate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Persea Gratissima Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Imperata Cylindrica, Stearic Acid, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, PEG-8, Glycine Soja Oil, Tocopherol, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Myristyl Alcohol, Collagen, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine ,Chitosan, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

This cream really saves my skin in the wintertime. I work in a very dry environment and no other cream I tried would moisturize my skin enough.It is a little bit expensive but a jar will last you a long time. Just ran out of my 50 ml jar and it has never broken me out or caused any problems for my dry, sensitive skin. Also use the Kiehls ultra facial face wash and toner to go with it and it works really well for me.

on 2/11/2017 12:50:00 AM

Tried the sample of this and I understand the hype. It feels so light and hydrating, spreads easily and feels lovely. It helps to regulate oil production, so I am not as shiny during the day. Only downside is the jar packaging. I don't like jars, so I will look for something else.

on 3/30/2016 7:50:00 AM

This is my HG, go-to moisturizer that takes me through the GOT-worthy Swedish winters. I have combination skin that can get quite oily and this cream just does a great job balancing everything and keeping the dry parts representable. It does feel a bit too heavy in hot and sweaty climates though, so I will probably look for something else come summer. I use the Paulas choice BHA liquid which is really great but can make my exfoliation-sensitive skin quite flaky and when I use this cream over it, flakiness is minimal. Since it is quite a basic moisturizing cream, I usually combine it with serums or oils or whatever I feel like my skin needs. Also love that it has no scent. Overall very good for sensitivity and dryness and easy to combine with makeup/other products.

on 3/23/2016 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I always thought Kiehl's was some overrated snobbish brand for some reason. Recently a Kiehl's opened near me so I decided to take a look. I got some samples and gave them a try. I have extremely sensitive skin and some of their products made it worse but this cream is sooo great. I use it with the cleanser and toner from the ultra facial line and love love it. My skin looks so healthy, hydrated and my wrinkles have almost completely dissapeared (although this cream does'nt pretend to do something for that).
I have some dry patches on my forehead and they are completely gone. I use it only at night because it is quite greasy, I don't think it would work well under makeup. It makes my skin incredibly soft! My rosacea has also dissapeared nearly completely! I tried the Ultra Facial Balm too which is even greasier, but it was too heavy for me. I hope they never discontinue this, because I love this! (I have tried dozens of moisturisers from high end to drugstore)
I took one lippie of because of the unhygienic packaging (a jar) and because of the price.

on 3/11/2016 7:18:00 AM

Very nice moisturising cream!

on 1/21/2016 3:53:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

For so long my skin just hasn't been 'right'. I have tried numerous serums and oils to try and fix it and whaddyaknow, all it wanted was a good moisturiser.
Winter takes a toll on everyone's face. But this cream has solved my problems (loss of radiance, plumpness and enlarged pores)

It's really nice. Like nice, but in the nicest way possible.

It isn't directed as an anti- aging product. So I guess we'll leave the serums and oils to take care of that.

Skin has returned to its plump, even - toned and hydrated self. It doesn't take long to see effects.

My favourite cream to date!

!UPDATE!

Still using this cream on a daily basis. Years have passed and I still haven't felt the urge to try a different face cream. Honestly.

A wonderfully hydrating and balancing cream.

My combination skin has never had a breakout as a result of using this baby.

It is my holy grail now and forevermore.

on 4/5/2015 9:59:00 AM

My husband uses this product in the winter to quell dry skin from shaving. It works okay, but this is overpriced for a cream that does not offer any soothing or anti-aging benefits. I find that oils work a lot better on his skin for a fraction of the price of this moisturizer. I would not repurchase this.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This cream broke me out after using it for only two days. I do have Rosacea but am not break-out prone. I often have reactions to products such as burning, stinging, redness, etc. Due to my sensitive skin but I rarely break out from products. I'm very dry and usually use a thick layer of Cerave cream twice a day. This cream was also pretty greasy which is unusual since I'm so dry. It's also terrible under makeup.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have dehydrated skin that can be prone to breakouts. I found that this cream was great on my cheeks, but that it sat heavy on my face overall. It caused me to have the worst whiteheads of my life. But, if you just have really dry skin, it did a good job in those areas. Avoid it like the plague if you're acne prone.

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I like this moisturizer but would prefer to give it the overall rating 3,5 if that was an option. Heres why:

I have rather dry and sensitive skin thats prone to small white heads. This product did combat my dryness and didn't make me break out.

What i dont like about the product is the ingredients list. It contains some nasty ingredients, the worst being parabens. On occasions when i had extra dry patches of skin, i felt the areas burn after application. This for me is a sign that some ingredients aren't very gentle.

Overall, the product worked on the surface of the skin but I doubt that it is a good for our bodies in the long run.