Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream
Ultra Facial Cream

4.6

Aqua, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Squalane, Bis-PEG-18 Methylether Dimethyl Silane, Sucrose Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-8 Stearate, Urea, Myristyl Myristate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Persea Gratissima Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Imperata Cylindrica, Stearic Acid, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, PEG-8, Glycine Soja Oil, Tocopherol, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Myristyl Alcohol, Collagen, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine ,Chitosan, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate.

on 12/6/2018 4:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

overall: 7/10

I like this cream overall. I got a free sample from Adore Beauty and have been using for the past couple of weeks. It's definitely moisturising and is non-irritating. However, I need a bit of a heavier cream for my dry skin, so I would recommend this for people with combo-normal skin rather than dry skin. Additionally, I'm not a fan of the jar packaging.

on 12/27/2017 11:24:00 AM

I received this as part of a gift set (which I bought for myself because it offered several Kiehl's products I wanted to try). I am 50 with dry yet hormonal acne prone skin. I use this moisturizer as a final step in the dry areas around my nose and mouth. I have had no reactions, and it moisturizes well. I plan to try the version with spf because I want to minimize steps. I am not sure if I would buy again, because I love the Rosa Arctica light cream far more.

I used this in the winter, underneath my serum in the morning before applying makeup and I really like this moisturizer! I have oily combination skin that turned a bit dry in the winter, that's why I decided to pick up this formula. The texture is watery but rich at the same time however don't be fooled because this sinks in really fast especially underneath makeup. It makes my foundation go on really smoothly and in the winter it leaves my skin hydrated and overtime my skin produced less oil. I have also used this in springtime just as a moisturizer without any makeup when it's a no makeup day and I really like it as well. It doesn't make me breakout neither does it irritate my skin in any way. I'm going to try the ultra facial cream with spf because I need to wear spf especially in the summer when I'm travelling. I bought the big jar of this and haven't even finished it yet because you only need a really small amount because that goes a long way. I do think that any skin type will benefit from this moisturizer especially dry skin types and combination. Try it, you won't regret it! Ps: I like to layer it on after I spritz my jurlique face mist because it leaves my skin refreshed and glowy

I have dry skin especially during winter, it becomes better during summer.
This was very good for the dry patches on my face when nothing else worked, during winter. It’s almost summer now and I was expecting it to become too oily but still absorbs nicely and my face does not become oily during the day either.
I feel it hydrates very well.
However, after long use, I started seeing some red pimples under my skin and this never happened to me before. I will discontinue and start using again later on to see if this cream is guilty.

Update (one year later now) - I continued using during summer and it was not too oily. However my face keeps getting dryer as I age and this winter the cream version did not solve anymore the dry patches that appeared. After some hesitation and trying some samples, I bought the balm version which is super-thick and it works perfectly. So I will use the balm for winter and the cream for summer, and they both work with anti-aging serum under them (as they don't have anti-aging properties) and make-up on.

on 4/15/2017 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

29, female, cycstic acne prone skin, live in harsh Canadian weather where winters completely dry out my skin to the point of flaking.

- Amazing hydration
- Great for my acne prone skin
- I use a dime size in the morning and a large dollop at night
- Makeup applies amazingly afterwards
- Absolutely perfect and basic moisturizer

A must have in every girl's arsenal.

on 12/14/2016 8:05:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I bought this after breaking out in eczema patches on my face last winter due to dry radiator heating in the house and dry air at work.

I don't use this as an 'all over' face moisturizer, but rather a spot treatment at night or during the day for roughly, scaly, patchy, eczema skin. This is just too heavy to wear every day all over. I have done an occasional night time 'mask' of this when my skin was so wind burnt from the cold weather, but use it for dry skin patches.

Took me an entire year to work my way through one jar. I downgraded at lippie because it's pricey at £24.

definitely one of my favourite moisturizers

on 3/18/2014 4:06:00 PM

I'm in love with this product. Liked the texture, the scent and after applying it really absorbs to my skin. I use it as night cream because there is no SPF in it.

on 8/7/2013 9:21:00 PM

I really like this basic moisturiser, it soaks in with no grease and absorbs immediately and keeps me hydrated all day. It is very basic though so no other benefits. I rate this higher than the newly formulated clinique DDML, which still leaves a film on me and pills under certain other products. You wont have this issue with this. I rate this above CeraVe and other basic drugstore moisturisers. Its cosmetically elegant and is good for normal/dry types. No real smell no colour, very fine, not too thick and very reasonably priced.

on 7/20/2013 9:55:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Keep in mind that i have been genetically blessed with very good skin, no acne, very mild hormonal acne, overall excellent texture, but every sensitive with slight redness.
This is my HG mostuireizer!
I have tried everything from Olay, Philosophy, Neutrogena, Ole Henrikson, La Mer, and Serious Skin Care, just to name a few.
I thought my skin was lovely before, but this stuff is IT!
Glowing, hydrated, smooth, peaches and cream!

I got a sample of this when trying th Kielhs Creamy Avacodo Eye Cream, and thsi blew me away. My skin feels like silk and has never looked better.

If you have a tried everything and still haven't found "the one" please don't hesitate to try this! My extremely sensitive eczema prone skin loves this stuff, and it never causes me to break out in either acne, or those annoying clear itchy bumps. This also helps to soothe and clear up any redness or breakouts from retinol use, much to my amazement!

If I thought I had great skin before, after trying this, there is simply no going back, even in the current heat wave my skin looks glowy and luminous, not greasy and oily. I can only imagine what this will do for my dry winter skin!

It does take a little while to absorb, but all in all (and even the price for $27 for 1.7 oz I find to be very reasonable) will last youforever! You literally only need a pea size amount to do your entire face (and I have a rather, ahem, large face hehe) don't over do it or you can end up looking kinda greasy.

So far after nearly a month in the hot summer I haven't found a single negative! I will update when winter comes around and my skin is much drier.

EDIT:Now entering winter I'm loving this even more! My biggest gripe is that I don't feel it sinks in all the way, but it thinks that's what helps it be sooo moisturizing. Will definitely buy again hen I run out (which I almost have!)