Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream
Ultra Facial Cream

3.9

Aqua, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Squalane, Bis-PEG-18 Methylether Dimethyl Silane, Sucrose Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-8 Stearate, Urea, Myristyl Myristate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Persea Gratissima Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Imperata Cylindrica, Stearic Acid, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, PEG-8, Glycine Soja Oil, Tocopherol, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Myristyl Alcohol, Collagen, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine ,Chitosan, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate.

on 10/18/2018 7:50:00 PM

Personally prefer the oil-free gel cream over this because i felt that worked better for my combination skin. Still gave this a 5 lippies because this still does it’s job pretty well, keeps my skin moisturizered.
Nothing to complain about this awesome product except for the packaging.. feels alittle unhygienic. Totally would recommend anyone to try, get a sample first if you’re unsure if you want to buy it because apparently my aunt find this product so-so.

on 11/28/2017 4:24:00 PM

Love this cream for winter. It is perfect for my combination skin...doesn't feel too oily but doesn't dry out the cheeks. My skin gets flaky sometimes in winter and this cream takes care of that. I love how it smells too. My skin feels really soft after applying it which is always a bonus. It doesn't sit on my skin like other creams I've used. No breakouts.

on 6/17/2016 2:10:00 PM

I'm Asian and I have slightly dry skin. The first time I tried this was a sample and I went back to the store a week later to get it because it is AMAZING. it's literally transformed my skin texture within a day of application! A little goes a long way with this product and though it's a little pricey, it lasts a long time. In fact, I feel all Khiels products last a long time. I don't use the moisturise because I prefer the heavier texture of this cream. This cream is also wonderful as an emollient base before foundation application (I saw Kim K's makeup artist use it too). If you're looking for a HG moisturiser, look no further!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I regularly change my skincare products around and am by no means a loyalist when it comes to any skincare or beauty brands and so generally I'm not biased towards any product and give all of them a pretty fair chance at the get-go. On this note, I have a love/hate relationship with most of Kiehl's products (and believe me, I've tried nearly all of them), but this moisturizer can probably be considered close to HG status in terms of hydrating and improving my overall skin texture.

I have pretty erratic but normal skin, at the best of times I don't get any pimples and it's just average (i.e. neither oily nor dry), at the worst I break out suddenly in little random bumps across my face (these are not so bad, they are never big and pus-like, and are usually either hormonal or an allergic reaction to a new product) and have dry patches around my cheeks and on my nose.

Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream has been one of those moisturizers that have always produced consistently great results for me but just kind of fade into the background the minute I get bored with my skincare regimen and its products. That being said, it has always been a reliable moisturizer in that I never break out when I use it, and it always manages to hydrate my skin and makes my pores and lines appear less visible (I don't know why but I'm guessing this is due to how 'plump' my skin looks and feels after I use it). Makeup application is always smoother after I use this cream too, and I don't even have to use much of the cream per application - a little goes a long way.

I know this cream is meant to be used as an all round moisturizer, meaning it can be used for day and/or night, but as a day cream I find it far too thick and rich to use in the hot and humid climate I live in and I also feel it just sits like a greasy mess on my face when I use it in the morning as it isn't absorbed into the skin immediately. So when some people say that this cream doesn't absorb well, I kind of get where they're coming from - it doesn't absorb quickly and can be quite greasy when you first apply it. However, when used as a night cream, by the time I wake up in the morning and observe my skin, I always feel it is far more supple and well hydrated than from the night before - perhaps it's just one of those creams that act a bit more slower and needs quite a number of hours to actually seep into the layers of the skin before its effects are noticeable?

I also love the smell of this moisturizer, it's not overpowering at all and quite delicate (almost nonexistent), and the cooling touch of the cream when first placed on my skin is always welcoming. So while I continue on my hunt for a HG daytime moisturizer and may get distracted by other new products in the market, at least I know that the Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream is there in the background, ready to prove its worthiness to me yet again.

on 12/11/2014 7:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I had such high hopes for this cream and I really wanted to like it, but I just didn't. Let me start off by saying that I generally do not have an oily face. I do, however, live in a place that's always hot and humid. And I've never had any skin issues. I also hardly have pimples and stuff like that. I don't use foundation so I usually have to top my powder up once or twice throughout a long day, just on my t-zone area, but this thing made my face 2x more oily and sticky. I like my face smooth and matte after putting on makeup, but having this cream on made that totally impossible. Plus, when I first started using it I had tiny bumps on my cheeks. Not noticeable to anyone except for me, but nevertheless still there. It went off the more I use it though.

As recommended by the lovely man who helped me at the Kiehl's outlet, after washing my face, I use toner, followed by this cream, and then Kiehl's Ultra Light UV Defense SPF 50. I initially thought the product that was making my face so sticky was the sun protector, but it wasn't. It was this. This cream is thick and sticky, comparable to drugstore moisturizers. I also don't like that it comes in a jar because it's not very hygienic. I use a cotton bud just so that my fingers don't come in contact with the whole jar's content.

I wanted to throw this away after like... the first week, but the environmentalist in me would have had a heart attack. So I didn't. I decided to carry on using it anyway, but only on days when I stay home.

I have to say that this cream actually does hydrate and moisturize well, if you don't mind the thickness, stickiness, and added oiliness on your face.

I've gone back to my HG moisturizer (Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel!!), and I think I'll stop experimenting with moisturizers and just stick to that from now on.

I have combination and sensitive skin, and this is the first time I am trying its product. I have heard a lot of good things about this brand, but this cream caused me serious allergies and took me a long while to recover. Not using it anymore.

on 10/2/2013 9:16:00 AM

I have combination/ sensitive skin type and most moisturizers go well on face without any drying effect. However on my recent trip to Australia (Autumn time), my face was so dry and tight from my usual moisturizer. Luckily I brought this with me in my trip because as soon I switch to it, my face was relief from dryness and back to normal. I was amazed from the result.

The texture was between lotion and cream. Not too thick and easily spread evenly onto the face. It was easily absorb.

Overall, this is a very basic moisturizer but would recommend anyone who is looking moisturizer for everyday use.

on 7/17/2013 2:32:00 AM

Greasy and still leave my combination skin dry on the inside…it also burns my face a bit when i apply it …i have very sensitive skin and i think its better for me to try moisturizer da has a simple ingredient list instead if department store brand ones with too many different things inside…

on 6/18/2013 1:20:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I purchased this product directly from the store. I like how the moisturizer is not scented and it did seem to moisturize my face. However, this products breaks me out even the first couple of times I've used it. Personally, this product did not help my skin.

on 2/16/2013 3:36:00 AM

I have seriously dry skin, to the extent that my skin gets flaky especially around the nose and the forehead. I tried using different mosturizers but there came only one uniform result - the flaking ceased for like an hour, and then my nose got oily (strange right? I know). I hated it.
And then I started using this facial cream. The flaking completely ceased. No more oily nose/ dry foreheads. No breakouts. Nothing but great skin (hydrated but not oily).
My HG cream in winter definitely. Heartily recommend this product to all!!!
p.s. I use the Ultra Facial Toner before applying this cream. It's a lovely combination.