Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream
Ultra Facial Cream

3.4

Aqua, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Squalane, Bis-PEG-18 Methylether Dimethyl Silane, Sucrose Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-8 Stearate, Urea, Myristyl Myristate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Persea Gratissima Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Imperata Cylindrica, Stearic Acid, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, PEG-8, Glycine Soja Oil, Tocopherol, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Myristyl Alcohol, Collagen, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine ,Chitosan, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate.

on 6/11/2018 2:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This made my skin burn so I returned it. It's never good when a product makes your skin burn.

This cream is comforting and soothing for my skin. Not oily when a small pea sized amount is used.Glides on, blends well and is absorbed relatively quickly. Smell is a little chemical-like though but its subtle.

Day 3 of using. Hope it holds up well over time!

This is a nice, basic facial cream. It has a gentle formula and I experienced no issues with skin irritation or redness when using it. It kept my skin hydrated and feeling smooth and soft. I didn’t need to use a lot, so the jar lasts a long while. I also like that this cream doesn’t have a strong scent. This cream also provided a good base for makeup and didn’t interfere with application of foundation and concealer products. My skin looked soft, smooth, plump and healthy when using this cream. I definitely enjoyed using it and would recommend it happily. The only downside is that it is quite expensive for what is quite a simple cream.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've been using this cream religiously for more than six years now and it is absolutely amazing.

Great for dry/dehydrated skin; feels lightweight and smooth. Perfect for traveling or even during long-haul flights, when your skin gets very tight and dull. I like the fact that this is not a scented product and little does go a long way.

I speak more about ways to use this cream, as well as other skincare saviors in a separate review here (http://www.partyparrotblog.com/single-post/2018/03/22/sos-skincare-gems-you-should-know-about) in case you need more inspiration, but other than that it is a great cream for people with sensitive, dry skin.

on 3/8/2018 1:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

It's OK. I've been using this for a while - but now I am using a new brand called Beauty By Design and it made me realize how watery and lack of absorbent this keihls was

on 2/24/2018 9:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium

This cream is amazing! Not too greasy and you only need to apply a small amount. My face feels so soft after applying and I have also notice my complexion is brighter

I got this as a samplr and since a friend of mine swears by this products I was really excited to try it.
Unfortunately, I have to agree with most of the comments here: the cream is not that hydrating. And that's coming from someone with combination/oily skin.
This product also contains quite a lot of silicone, which you can actually feel. It lays over your face and fingers when you apply the cream and forms a film on top of your skin - even when the actual cream is long sunk in. Ughh I hate that feeling.

I already decided that I didn't like this cream, but I was about to use up the sample size. However, I think this cream kind of broke me out. I did not get pimples or any redness, but after I used this for a couple of days I noticed quite a few white spots all over my face. I figuered that it has to be this product and threw the remaining product away.

on 12/22/2017 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have really dry skin with dry patches and flakes, combined to Canadian winter, this cream is not enough. I don't feel its moisturizing effect lasts.... Cheaper Cetaphil cream works better than this. I personally prefer thick and heavy cream though and this wasn't enough. Not impress at all.

This product is good but it is not suitable for combination skin, because it cause me break out seriously. It is better to get few sample to try before you buy.

on 12/8/2017 3:20:00 AM

Usually the minute the weather gets colder and the central heating goes on, my face goes like the Sahara desert. My trusty Nivea just isn't cutting it anymore. Somebody suggested I tried this, I have to say the price put me off for a long time but eventually got round to it. Instant relief! My skin looks beautiful and not a dry patch in sight. Still not sure about the price for such a small pot but maybe doable if I just use it in the winter months.