Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream
Ultra Facial Cream

3.7

Aqua, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Squalane, Bis-PEG-18 Methylether Dimethyl Silane, Sucrose Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-8 Stearate, Urea, Myristyl Myristate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Persea Gratissima Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Imperata Cylindrica, Stearic Acid, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, PEG-8, Glycine Soja Oil, Tocopherol, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Myristyl Alcohol, Collagen, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine ,Chitosan, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

This cream really saves my skin in the wintertime. I work in a very dry environment and no other cream I tried would moisturize my skin enough.It is a little bit expensive but a jar will last you a long time. Just ran out of my 50 ml jar and it has never broken me out or caused any problems for my dry, sensitive skin. Also use the Kiehls ultra facial face wash and toner to go with it and it works really well for me.

on 10/18/2018 7:50:00 PM

Personally prefer the oil-free gel cream over this because i felt that worked better for my combination skin. Still gave this a 5 lippies because this still does it’s job pretty well, keeps my skin moisturizered.
Nothing to complain about this awesome product except for the packaging.. feels alittle unhygienic. Totally would recommend anyone to try, get a sample first if you’re unsure if you want to buy it because apparently my aunt find this product so-so.

on 3/8/2018 1:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

It's OK. I've been using this for a while - but now I am using a new brand called Beauty By Design and it made me realize how watery and lack of absorbent this keihls was

I used this in the winter, underneath my serum in the morning before applying makeup and I really like this moisturizer! I have oily combination skin that turned a bit dry in the winter, that's why I decided to pick up this formula. The texture is watery but rich at the same time however don't be fooled because this sinks in really fast especially underneath makeup. It makes my foundation go on really smoothly and in the winter it leaves my skin hydrated and overtime my skin produced less oil. I have also used this in springtime just as a moisturizer without any makeup when it's a no makeup day and I really like it as well. It doesn't make me breakout neither does it irritate my skin in any way. I'm going to try the ultra facial cream with spf because I need to wear spf especially in the summer when I'm travelling. I bought the big jar of this and haven't even finished it yet because you only need a really small amount because that goes a long way. I do think that any skin type will benefit from this moisturizer especially dry skin types and combination. Try it, you won't regret it! Ps: I like to layer it on after I spritz my jurlique face mist because it leaves my skin refreshed and glowy

on 4/15/2017 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

29, female, cycstic acne prone skin, live in harsh Canadian weather where winters completely dry out my skin to the point of flaking.

- Amazing hydration
- Great for my acne prone skin
- I use a dime size in the morning and a large dollop at night
- Makeup applies amazingly afterwards
- Absolutely perfect and basic moisturizer

A must have in every girl's arsenal.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

bought this on a whim during a plane journey from the airlines in flight shopping. love it. it's a standard white cream but not as thick. I have dry skin and this does the trick without clogging my pores. absolutely will repurchase this.

on 4/14/2016 11:35:00 AM

Too thick for the humid climate where I live so I use it as my night cream. Loving it!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This moisturizer is absolutely my favourite! Have been using it for years, to be fair the whole Kiehls skincare line is incredible. I use this twice a day, before I apply my makeup and at night before I go to bed and it's super hydrating and just makes your skin feel so smooth and looked after without leaving a greasy residue. Love love love it.

Gave into the hype and bought the Ultra Facial Cream. Feel like a lot is needed to go a long way, but with that being said, if you use too much it leaves a really greasy and oily film on your face, and takes a bit of time to absorb.
Makes my face feel tingly after use and worsens the redness on my face. I feel like it is slightly irritating, and definitely is inappropriate for all skin types. It does moisturise, but does not have the ideal properties I believe to be in a good moisturiser, and especially for the price point.

I absolutely LOVE this cream!
I've been through so many different brands and different formulas and nothing does the job like Kielhs.
I have combination dry sensitive skin, so picking the right moisturiser is essential for me.
Having a cream that is a tad too moisturising for me will instantly cause my skin to break out in spots, and one that isn't moisturising enough causes my skin to flake and go pink.
This is the perfect balance for me skin, and I've tried other creams but always found myself coming back to this one.
I love that it has no smell either! I've recommended this to so many of my friends and family and everyone loves it!