Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream
Ultra Facial Cream

4.2

Aqua, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Squalane, Bis-PEG-18 Methylether Dimethyl Silane, Sucrose Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-8 Stearate, Urea, Myristyl Myristate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Persea Gratissima Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Imperata Cylindrica, Stearic Acid, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, PEG-8, Glycine Soja Oil, Tocopherol, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Myristyl Alcohol, Collagen, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine ,Chitosan, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate.

on 2/24/2018 9:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium

This cream is amazing! Not too greasy and you only need to apply a small amount. My face feels so soft after applying and I have also notice my complexion is brighter

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I like this moisturizer but would prefer to give it the overall rating 3,5 if that was an option. Heres why:

I have rather dry and sensitive skin thats prone to small white heads. This product did combat my dryness and didn't make me break out.

What i dont like about the product is the ingredients list. It contains some nasty ingredients, the worst being parabens. On occasions when i had extra dry patches of skin, i felt the areas burn after application. This for me is a sign that some ingredients aren't very gentle.

Overall, the product worked on the surface of the skin but I doubt that it is a good for our bodies in the long run.

on 12/19/2012 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

I tried so many moisturizers, literally a lot. products that has failed me includes products from Dior, estee lauder, origins, Chanel and the list goes on and on.

i just finished one small jar of this. I bought this the first time in this summer in HK. the weather there is very humid and hot. and this cream was a tiny tiny bit "heavy" for it ( however, everything on the face feels heavy under such weather). then i continue using it when i am back to Europe and fell in love, seriouly in love. i hydrates my seriously dehydrated skin so so well. my skin looks and feels and really is drenched by this product. I finished the first small jar (50 ml) and when i passed by the department store in Amsterdam i picked up another one, a huge one. If they come in an even bigger size, i would buy the bigger one. STAPLE. ABSOLUTE HG.

noted that i need nothing more than hydration. i don't ask for anti-aging, suncreen, tightness, lifting or whatever the fuss in a moisturizer. and this hydrates like no other.

i also have tried other moisturizers for the brand. the liquid version of this is quite nice too. however, it is a lot more greaser and sunscreeny then the cream version, which is quite unusual. this is lighter and more hydrating, less greasy.

i have also tried the tinted moisturizer from it. it is now my day to day foundation/moisturizer. i have ditched using foundation in the morning, i never thought it would happen but i will review it under that product.

generally love this brand. it just works!

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

It's been a month since I've been using this moisturiser.. Oh my goodness, I cannot live without it! It really does provide the hydration that my dry skin needs. I live in the tropics so too much of it gives you the greasy and yucky feelin'.. so, what I did was pretty similar to what the reviewer said below me.. warm it up with your fingers and pat it in. The best part is, it doesn't clog my pores.. extra brownie points because my pores clogs easily. Truth be told, I've never seen my skin behaved so well before. Get a sample from Kiehl's! They are generous..

on 6/4/2012 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Not that great, it slightly stings my skin but goes away after 5 seconds. Sure it's great at moisturising but it isn't anything HG or special. I've always thought it would be ULTRA moisturising but to be it's just a lighter version on QV or Cetaphil. Very basic so the price is a little iffy. It lasts so very long.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

It's my second tub. Have been using for the past 10 months. Not a good recommend if you have a very dry skin seeking for a long term use.

My first experience with this product was amazing. I was able to endure a bit of stinging and medicine-like smell of this product. It has moisturised my face instantly, for which I fell in love with.

However,I feel that the lasting effect of this cream is very short for my dry skin. I feel that the cream has been absorbed and flakes are ready to develop in after a few hours of application- when I am just at home with no make up on. I tend not to overdo nourishing creams on my skin by applying no more than two different products. But with this ultra facial cream, I feel that I need to apply at least 3-4 times a day which is quite unrealistic if you have a hectic lifestyle.

The texture feels actually like Nivea Soft Creme, only it is quite stinging when applying on skin.

The tub packaging does not seal the freshness of the product also a bit unhygenic particularly with this creme of such liquidy texture.

With the BHA lotion I currently use, I had to stop using this product. Acne treatments and exfoliation does leave your skin flakey and this cream does no help at all. Plus it stings and hurts if your skin has turned flakey. I had to turn to the good old Nivea creme in a blue tub to calm down my flakey skin and it worked wonders without any irritation.