Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream

Filtered by hair type : Kinky
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream
Ultra Facial Cream

Aqua, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Squalane, Bis-PEG-18 Methylether Dimethyl Silane, Sucrose Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-8 Stearate, Urea, Myristyl Myristate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Persea Gratissima Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Imperata Cylindrica, Stearic Acid, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, PEG-8, Glycine Soja Oil, Tocopherol, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Myristyl Alcohol, Collagen, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine ,Chitosan, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate.

on 1/21/2016 3:53:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

For so long my skin just hasn't been 'right'. I have tried numerous serums and oils to try and fix it and whaddyaknow, all it wanted was a good moisturiser.
Winter takes a toll on everyone's face. But this cream has solved my problems (loss of radiance, plumpness and enlarged pores)

It's really nice. Like nice, but in the nicest way possible.

It isn't directed as an anti- aging product. So I guess we'll leave the serums and oils to take care of that.

Skin has returned to its plump, even - toned and hydrated self. It doesn't take long to see effects.

My favourite cream to date!

!UPDATE!

Still using this cream on a daily basis. Years have passed and I still haven't felt the urge to try a different face cream. Honestly.

A wonderfully hydrating and balancing cream.

My combination skin has never had a breakout as a result of using this baby.

It is my holy grail now and forevermore.

on 10/3/2015 8:43:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other

Oh wow. This is by far the best moisturizer I have ever tried.
I have been looking for something that really hydrates without making the skin greasy and this is just the perfect product for that. It's super soft and easy to apply, it absorbs quickly.
I often wake up with dry, red and flaky cheeks but if I apply this at night, in the morning my cheeks are actually ok and it's like this product brings the redness and irritation down.

It's definitely worth a try on sensitive skins, and Khiels are a brand that strongly believe in samples, unlike some other places.