Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream
Ultra Facial Cream

Aqua, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Squalane, Bis-PEG-18 Methylether Dimethyl Silane, Sucrose Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-8 Stearate, Urea, Myristyl Myristate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Persea Gratissima Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Imperata Cylindrica, Stearic Acid, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, PEG-8, Glycine Soja Oil, Tocopherol, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Myristyl Alcohol, Collagen, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine ,Chitosan, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate.

on 7/3/2016 12:50:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is too expensive, but I do love it and keep comming back to it. It's very, very moisturizing and very gentle. Never causes me redness or clogs or breakouts, which many western creams can. I have very dry skin, and am eczema prone so have a weak moisture barrier, and this realy helps my skin. I recently over exfolliated and opted for this over some of my Asian creams. I was pretty red aroud the nose and has bumps and a sort of orange peel texture starting. This calmed and plumped up the skin pretty fast. This is great in winter when my skin has been blasted by indoor heat and outside wind. It has a nice slippery feel, that leaves your skin feeling coated and soft, but not greasy. If you want a cream 100% absorbs, this is not it. I love it on my hands as the feel really soft and I don't have to worry about touching my face. It smells like rice bran oil (canola or safflower smell). It reminds me of a thicker CosRX Overnight Rice Pack.

It has a good bit of oil , but no mineral oil or jojoba, which are break me out. It has avacado, sweet almond and rice bran, which are very moisturizing. . There are some ingredients that set off CosDNA, so might break others out and are some fatty acohols and silicones (Cyclohexasiloxane). I wish it wasn't so expensive but $35 for 4.2 oz jar isn't bad a it will last. They make a smaller size.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This product is the bomb shizzles. I think most of the negative reviews are because of scooping out too much product. This product is a moisturiser, not designed to get "absorbed" into you skin like a serum or essence. It is supposed to act as a barrier between your skin and external elements, helping to effectively lock the moisture in. And I think it does that extremely well, WITHOUT breaking me out. And I've tried everything drugstore even brands like Pai etc, nothing else is as gentle and effective on my skin as this is. With a little bit of experimentation, you'll be able to find the right quantity of this product you need for your skin. I still need to blot mid day, but I'm happy with the overall softening and protecting effect is has on my skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This burns my skin pretty badly around my nose. It does moisturize very well despite the burning I get. The packaging is good and I have traveled with it several times so that's not a problem. It may have contributed to some breakouts I had over the winter and I'm pretty sure it clogs my pores. I wouldn't buy this cream again.

on 4/4/2015 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

love it

on 1/11/2015 5:25:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This was the first product I ever tried from kiehl's. I was given a sample of this cream (which I used for more than a week) I was hesitant to try it at first because oiliness and ultra moisturizing creams are not a wise combination but I'm really glad that I gave it a try. At first I was scared to put it on my face as it is a really thick butter like cream but I was impressed by how quickly was absorbed and left my face soft and well moisturized. It might be so that my skin is more dry than combination through the cold months, only having some oiliness around my nose but although it does wonders during the winter I don't think it'll be suitable for spring or summer..

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This cream broke me out after using it for only two days. I do have Rosacea but am not break-out prone. I often have reactions to products such as burning, stinging, redness, etc. Due to my sensitive skin but I rarely break out from products. I'm very dry and usually use a thick layer of Cerave cream twice a day. This cream was also pretty greasy which is unusual since I'm so dry. It's also terrible under makeup.

on 3/20/2014 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is the best facial moisturizer I have ever used. I was expecting it to be a thick facial cream but it is super light and sinks right into my dry skin. If I put it on at night, I wake up the next morning with supple skin. I can also apply it under my sunscreen without it feeling to heavy or clogging my pores. If you have normal-dry skin, you must try this. Kiehl's really came through on this one. The only downside is the price, which is a little much at $50, but to me, this stuff is worth it. The packaging isn't the best either, but I prefer simple packaging in my beauty products to wasteful extravagant packaging so I'm not taking any lippies off for that. One tub lasted me ~7 months.

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this facial cream.it has been a godsend since i relocated to the southwest deserts. It does an excellent job moisturising my dry,flakey, eczema prone skin.no more flakey patches when i use this

on 3/1/2011 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This works amazing on hands! Since every hand cream and body lotion are super greasy for me, even when I have terribly dry hands, I decided to try this cream that I got as a sample, I don't use this cream on my face because may be too thick for me, but actually is not greasy at all and my combination skin tolerates this cream very well for almost an hour. As this works well on my face, has to work very well on my hands, and I love the non greasy texure, so I decided to try. And effectively, is not greasy at all and inmediately leaves my hands velvety soft and supple, love this for my hands!

on 10/2/2010 4:54:00 AM

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

Great moisturizer for nightime use and under sunscreen during the day. It doesn't irritate my skin or eyes. It is easibly absorbed and leaves my skin looking healthy. I use it over the Kiehl's Firming Concentrate, which is another amazing product. The Ultra Facial Cream moisturizers better than most $100-200 creams and appears to minimize fine lines.