Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream
Ultra Facial Cream

3.5

Aqua, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Squalane, Bis-PEG-18 Methylether Dimethyl Silane, Sucrose Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-8 Stearate, Urea, Myristyl Myristate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Persea Gratissima Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Imperata Cylindrica, Stearic Acid, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, PEG-8, Glycine Soja Oil, Tocopherol, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Myristyl Alcohol, Collagen, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine ,Chitosan, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate.

on 8/30/2018 5:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I like this a lot, especially in summer. My skin is normal/dry and this moisturizes it nicely. I get no burning like some other reviewers do - it's all what your skin likes and doesn't like. Mine likes this a lot. It's quite bland, and really rather "ordinary" so it's kind of pricey for what it is, but I like it enough to cough up the money for it. It sinks into my skin nicely, doesn't leave me greasy, and leaves my face nice and soft. The older I get the more trouble I have with moisturizers that sit on top of my skin and don't do anything; that is not what this one does, so I'm stickin' with it! Oh, and there's no fragrance! I much prefer no scent in my skincare - it serves no purpose whatsoever, and can be irritating. Thank you Kiehl's!!!

on 6/11/2018 2:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This made my skin burn so I returned it. It's never good when a product makes your skin burn.

This is a nice, basic facial cream. It has a gentle formula and I experienced no issues with skin irritation or redness when using it. It kept my skin hydrated and feeling smooth and soft. I didn’t need to use a lot, so the jar lasts a long while. I also like that this cream doesn’t have a strong scent. This cream also provided a good base for makeup and didn’t interfere with application of foundation and concealer products. My skin looked soft, smooth, plump and healthy when using this cream. I definitely enjoyed using it and would recommend it happily. The only downside is that it is quite expensive for what is quite a simple cream.

on 12/8/2017 3:20:00 AM

Usually the minute the weather gets colder and the central heating goes on, my face goes like the Sahara desert. My trusty Nivea just isn't cutting it anymore. Somebody suggested I tried this, I have to say the price put me off for a long time but eventually got round to it. Instant relief! My skin looks beautiful and not a dry patch in sight. Still not sure about the price for such a small pot but maybe doable if I just use it in the winter months.

on 11/22/2017 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Not impressed. Does not hydrate at all nor make skin smooth, stings slightly upon application around mouth area, and caused small bumps (very few luckily!). They went away soon after I discontinued use. I used it one night only because it just did not hydrate

on 5/14/2016 7:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I really like this product. It didn't cause any redness or other issues on my very sensitive skin. i use it on top of sunscreen, to ensure a good mu application.
It's quite a heavy moisturizer but my skin has been rather dry lately, so i like that.
it's not a miracle worker but a good solid allrounder. i'd probably take that on a trip when i can only take a limited amount of liquids and use it as a day and night moisturizer.

definitely one of my favourite moisturizers

on 4/4/2015 10:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I really didn't like this cream. It had a weird and slimy consistency and it felt cold and clammy on my face. It caused my skin to breakout and caused my pore to get clogged on my nose. I didn't even find it moisturizing and it just kind of sat on top of skin and left a weird film. NO

on 12/11/2014 7:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I had such high hopes for this cream and I really wanted to like it, but I just didn't. Let me start off by saying that I generally do not have an oily face. I do, however, live in a place that's always hot and humid. And I've never had any skin issues. I also hardly have pimples and stuff like that. I don't use foundation so I usually have to top my powder up once or twice throughout a long day, just on my t-zone area, but this thing made my face 2x more oily and sticky. I like my face smooth and matte after putting on makeup, but having this cream on made that totally impossible. Plus, when I first started using it I had tiny bumps on my cheeks. Not noticeable to anyone except for me, but nevertheless still there. It went off the more I use it though.

As recommended by the lovely man who helped me at the Kiehl's outlet, after washing my face, I use toner, followed by this cream, and then Kiehl's Ultra Light UV Defense SPF 50. I initially thought the product that was making my face so sticky was the sun protector, but it wasn't. It was this. This cream is thick and sticky, comparable to drugstore moisturizers. I also don't like that it comes in a jar because it's not very hygienic. I use a cotton bud just so that my fingers don't come in contact with the whole jar's content.

I wanted to throw this away after like... the first week, but the environmentalist in me would have had a heart attack. So I didn't. I decided to carry on using it anyway, but only on days when I stay home.

I have to say that this cream actually does hydrate and moisturize well, if you don't mind the thickness, stickiness, and added oiliness on your face.

I've gone back to my HG moisturizer (Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel!!), and I think I'll stop experimenting with moisturizers and just stick to that from now on.

on 7/23/2014 3:03:00 PM

I've tried so many moisturiser and this is definitely the best. Love the consistency. It's not too thick nor watery. It absorbs really well but the down side is the bottle being too small. I use one bottle every month, thus making it kinda pricy cause I've gotta replace a new one every month.