Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream

Filtered by hair type : Other
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream
Ultra Facial Cream

3.6

Aqua, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Squalane, Bis-PEG-18 Methylether Dimethyl Silane, Sucrose Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-8 Stearate, Urea, Myristyl Myristate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Persea Gratissima Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Imperata Cylindrica, Stearic Acid, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, PEG-8, Glycine Soja Oil, Tocopherol, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Myristyl Alcohol, Collagen, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine ,Chitosan, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate.

on 10/18/2018 7:50:00 PM

Personally prefer the oil-free gel cream over this because i felt that worked better for my combination skin. Still gave this a 5 lippies because this still does it’s job pretty well, keeps my skin moisturizered.
Nothing to complain about this awesome product except for the packaging.. feels alittle unhygienic. Totally would recommend anyone to try, get a sample first if you’re unsure if you want to buy it because apparently my aunt find this product so-so.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've been using this cream religiously for more than six years now and it is absolutely amazing.

Great for dry/dehydrated skin; feels lightweight and smooth. Perfect for traveling or even during long-haul flights, when your skin gets very tight and dull. I like the fact that this is not a scented product and little does go a long way.

I speak more about ways to use this cream, as well as other skincare saviors in a separate review here (http://www.partyparrotblog.com/single-post/2018/03/22/sos-skincare-gems-you-should-know-about) in case you need more inspiration, but other than that it is a great cream for people with sensitive, dry skin.

on 12/22/2017 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have really dry skin with dry patches and flakes, combined to Canadian winter, this cream is not enough. I don't feel its moisturizing effect lasts.... Cheaper Cetaphil cream works better than this. I personally prefer thick and heavy cream though and this wasn't enough. Not impress at all.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This moisturizer is absolutely my favourite! Have been using it for years, to be fair the whole Kiehls skincare line is incredible. I use this twice a day, before I apply my makeup and at night before I go to bed and it's super hydrating and just makes your skin feel so smooth and looked after without leaving a greasy residue. Love love love it.

I absolutely LOVE this cream!
I've been through so many different brands and different formulas and nothing does the job like Kielhs.
I have combination dry sensitive skin, so picking the right moisturiser is essential for me.
Having a cream that is a tad too moisturising for me will instantly cause my skin to break out in spots, and one that isn't moisturising enough causes my skin to flake and go pink.
This is the perfect balance for me skin, and I've tried other creams but always found myself coming back to this one.
I love that it has no smell either! I've recommended this to so many of my friends and family and everyone loves it!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

On my second one so far.

Pros
- cheaper than other moisturizers I've used
- moisturizing
- glides on easily
- my face hasnt had any negative reactions to this. Soothing, almost.

Cons
- I wonder if this is appropriate in the summer when a less "moisture intense" cream would suffice
- no added perks/benefits (ie SPF, etc)

Overall, on a 1 to 10, 10 being the best thing ever, this is a 7

on 11/10/2014 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this moisturizer in the winter in hopes of finding a thick hydrator for my dry skin. As time went on using it on a daily basis, i found that I had a reddish rash-like irritation around my nose and mouth area. It lasted months - i went to a dermatologist and she said it was Perioral Dermatitis which forms around the mouth and nose area. She gave me a medicated cream and thankfully it went away. I had to stop using every product during the medicated process. I remember asking the doctor if a product could've caused this and she said no, it's caused by an overproduction of yeast in the skin. I then searched online and found that the ingredient "isopropyl myristate" can cause this, which was in this Kiehls cream. I since then have stopped using the cream.

This is not to say this will happen to everyone, I have very sensitive skin and i believe everyone has their own unique reactions to different ingredients. But thought i'll share my personal experience in case someone too is having same reaction.

Used the sample products for several times. Liked it. Not so sure compared to its oily sister version of the product which one is better. It seems more nutritious on the feeling side and a bit worried prolonged usage may cause pore blockage problems. But worth a try anyway.

I have combination and sensitive skin, and this is the first time I am trying its product. I have heard a lot of good things about this brand, but this cream caused me serious allergies and took me a long while to recover. Not using it anymore.

This is my first review and it has been long overdue. This product is AMAZING!!! HG status. I've been using for about 3+ years now. When I first started using this product, my skin was oily/combination. Initially, I thought this will be too thick and heavy for my skin type but after trying out the Kiehls Ultra Facial Moisturizer and realize it wasn't working for me, I decided to try a sample of this and it has been a match made in heaven ever since.
I have mild case of eczema and works great with my condition. This does not break me out and I have slightly sensitive skin. When I don't use this product, my skin gets crazy. People always comment on how great my skin has gotten and I definitely believe it has a lot to do with this product. I even convince my boyfriend to use this product and now he voluntary uses it everyday instead of me forcing him. Everyone also commented on how great his skin is now also.
My only con would probably be the price. Roughly $40ish for the 4.2oz
There's no spf(doesn't bother me because I like to use a separate sunscreen)
It comes in a jar(not sanitary)

Kiehl's are very generous with their sample. Just try it and you won't be disappointed.