Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream
Ultra Facial Cream

3.4

Aqua, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Squalane, Bis-PEG-18 Methylether Dimethyl Silane, Sucrose Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-8 Stearate, Urea, Myristyl Myristate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Persea Gratissima Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Imperata Cylindrica, Stearic Acid, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, PEG-8, Glycine Soja Oil, Tocopherol, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Myristyl Alcohol, Collagen, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine ,Chitosan, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate.

on 4/4/2015 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

love it

on 2/26/2015 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I was given this cream as a gift and was reluctant to try it as it was fragrance-free (I have a thing about smells :p). Anyway, my normal moisturiser ran out so I decided to try it. This cream is extremely moisturising and slightly on the greasier side which is why I would recommend it as a night cream. I use in conjunction with kiehl's midnight recovery concentrate and my skin just feels so rejuvenated when I wake up in the morning. I even bought a second tub!

on 12/1/2014 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I live in a hot and humid climate and I don't know other people deal with it. I wish I could return this product because it cost so much. Every time I use it, it just sticks to my skin. It never fully absorbs. I can't tell if my skin gets any softer because it's always so sticky. When I put on foundation, it causes the foundation to clump up in different places. Overall it's a mess. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone with oily skin living in hot and humid climates.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love Kiehl's and usually do not have a problem with their products, as they tend to be more natural. But upon initial application, it stung my face slightly. I did decide to keep with it (I always tend to do this because a lot of thought goes into what product I will try next and when I decide on one, I reaaally want to love it!). A couple of days later, I had 2 big pimples on my face. I stopped using it until the pimples went down and then tried it once more to confirm that it really was the moisturizer making me break out. That was a bad decision. After using it for one night, I woke up to about 5 or 6 tiny bumps all over my right cheek and a few on my left. Needless to say, I stopped using it. Its been a week and the bumps are still there!! Not sure what was in the cream that did that. Maybe the silicone? However I will say that I absolutely love the consistency of this gel-cream. Very light and went on very smoothly (probably thanks to the silicone). This would be a great night cream for those with combination/oily skin looking for an unscented, moisturizing gel-cream that can tolerate the formula.

on 2/12/2007 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Although recent reviews here seem mixed, I'm quite happy with this cream. My skin is oily w/occasional breakouts, yet somewhat dehydrated and prone to flakes. Normally, I avoid creams and prefer a lotion texture -- but this is the exception. No clogged pores, no pimples, no excess oil (not more than normal anyway)... and my skin feels hydrated, soft and clean. I apply it about 15 minutes before applying makeup and everything goes on smoothly. Feel like it's also a reasonable substitute for an everyday eye cream. Unfortunately, no SPF though. PS, when I had a really awful cold and began flaking around the nostrils from too much nose blowing, this was a terrific healing salve!