Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream
Ultra Facial Cream

3.6

Aqua, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Squalane, Bis-PEG-18 Methylether Dimethyl Silane, Sucrose Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-8 Stearate, Urea, Myristyl Myristate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Persea Gratissima Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Imperata Cylindrica, Stearic Acid, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, PEG-8, Glycine Soja Oil, Tocopherol, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Myristyl Alcohol, Collagen, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine ,Chitosan, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate.

on 10/18/2018 7:50:00 PM

Personally prefer the oil-free gel cream over this because i felt that worked better for my combination skin. Still gave this a 5 lippies because this still does it’s job pretty well, keeps my skin moisturizered.
Nothing to complain about this awesome product except for the packaging.. feels alittle unhygienic. Totally would recommend anyone to try, get a sample first if you’re unsure if you want to buy it because apparently my aunt find this product so-so.

This cream is comforting and soothing for my skin. Not oily when a small pea sized amount is used.Glides on, blends well and is absorbed relatively quickly. Smell is a little chemical-like though but its subtle.

Day 3 of using. Hope it holds up well over time!

This is a nice, basic facial cream. It has a gentle formula and I experienced no issues with skin irritation or redness when using it. It kept my skin hydrated and feeling smooth and soft. I didn’t need to use a lot, so the jar lasts a long while. I also like that this cream doesn’t have a strong scent. This cream also provided a good base for makeup and didn’t interfere with application of foundation and concealer products. My skin looked soft, smooth, plump and healthy when using this cream. I definitely enjoyed using it and would recommend it happily. The only downside is that it is quite expensive for what is quite a simple cream.

on 2/24/2018 9:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium

This cream is amazing! Not too greasy and you only need to apply a small amount. My face feels so soft after applying and I have also notice my complexion is brighter

I got this as a samplr and since a friend of mine swears by this products I was really excited to try it.
Unfortunately, I have to agree with most of the comments here: the cream is not that hydrating. And that's coming from someone with combination/oily skin.
This product also contains quite a lot of silicone, which you can actually feel. It lays over your face and fingers when you apply the cream and forms a film on top of your skin - even when the actual cream is long sunk in. Ughh I hate that feeling.

I already decided that I didn't like this cream, but I was about to use up the sample size. However, I think this cream kind of broke me out. I did not get pimples or any redness, but after I used this for a couple of days I noticed quite a few white spots all over my face. I figuered that it has to be this product and threw the remaining product away.

on 12/20/2017 9:25:00 AM

Was looking for a new moisturizer to add to my beauty routine and my friend recommended me this one. Luckily I was bit skeptical and didn't rush into buying one of those: I asked for a tester in their store, even though the sales person wasn't very happy to do that she gave me a couple of testers, in the evening after using my normal products I've put the moisturiser on, I'm not gonna lie it felt light and nice, I was pretty happy with the feeling and the texture but then it took ages for it to absorb, my face felt sticky and it was annoying.. In the morning I woke up and immediately saw three horrible and painful breakouts... I was SO disappointed, since I had so many problems with my skin and zits for many years and only lately I've managed to put it under control, I still have some scars from my old acne and was so happy to almost have a clear face..and now I need to take care of those 3 new zits... very sad. Be careful, especially girls with problematic, sensitive skin...

This product is good but it is not suitable for combination skin, because it cause me break out seriously. It is better to get few sample to try before you buy.

on 12/8/2017 3:20:00 AM

Usually the minute the weather gets colder and the central heating goes on, my face goes like the Sahara desert. My trusty Nivea just isn't cutting it anymore. Somebody suggested I tried this, I have to say the price put me off for a long time but eventually got round to it. Instant relief! My skin looks beautiful and not a dry patch in sight. Still not sure about the price for such a small pot but maybe doable if I just use it in the winter months.

on 12/5/2017 3:19:00 PM

The ingredients list on this product is really impressive. It's been around for a while but already contains so many of the hyped ingredients we love today, like squalane and urea. I bought this product and used it religiously for 2 months. It replaced other moisturizing products in my regime, and my skin felt moisturized while I was using it. So I never thought to blame this product when I started exhibiting symptoms of extreme dehydration in my skin - peeling, cracking, any cuts taking a long time to heal, extra oiliness, etc.

Finally, I want back to a BeautyEditor.ca post I really like that talked about another moisturizing product and in the process, discussed why you should avoid silicones in products. Silicones are often present in moisturizers so that the texture of the product feels sumptuous and pleasant to consumers. They act as emollients, meaning they make your skin FEEL smooth and healthy but without actually having a permanent cosmetic effect on your skin. Worse still, they can block other ingredients in the product from penetrating into your skin and actually improving it.

I went back to the ingredients list on this product. After water and glycerin, cyclohexasiloxane - a silicone - is the top ingredient. I've finally switched moisturizers and my skin is starting to recover from the dehydration I was suffering from!!

on 11/28/2017 4:24:00 PM

Love this cream for winter. It is perfect for my combination skin...doesn't feel too oily but doesn't dry out the cheeks. My skin gets flaky sometimes in winter and this cream takes care of that. I love how it smells too. My skin feels really soft after applying it which is always a bonus. It doesn't sit on my skin like other creams I've used. No breakouts.