Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream
Ultra Facial Cream

3.8

Aqua, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Squalane, Bis-PEG-18 Methylether Dimethyl Silane, Sucrose Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-8 Stearate, Urea, Myristyl Myristate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Persea Gratissima Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Imperata Cylindrica, Stearic Acid, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, PEG-8, Glycine Soja Oil, Tocopherol, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Myristyl Alcohol, Collagen, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine ,Chitosan, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate.

on 3/8/2018 1:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

It's OK. I've been using this for a while - but now I am using a new brand called Beauty By Design and it made me realize how watery and lack of absorbent this keihls was

on 11/10/2014 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this moisturizer in the winter in hopes of finding a thick hydrator for my dry skin. As time went on using it on a daily basis, i found that I had a reddish rash-like irritation around my nose and mouth area. It lasted months - i went to a dermatologist and she said it was Perioral Dermatitis which forms around the mouth and nose area. She gave me a medicated cream and thankfully it went away. I had to stop using every product during the medicated process. I remember asking the doctor if a product could've caused this and she said no, it's caused by an overproduction of yeast in the skin. I then searched online and found that the ingredient "isopropyl myristate" can cause this, which was in this Kiehls cream. I since then have stopped using the cream.

This is not to say this will happen to everyone, I have very sensitive skin and i believe everyone has their own unique reactions to different ingredients. But thought i'll share my personal experience in case someone too is having same reaction.

on 6/18/2013 1:20:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I purchased this product directly from the store. I like how the moisturizer is not scented and it did seem to moisturize my face. However, this products breaks me out even the first couple of times I've used it. Personally, this product did not help my skin.

on 1/8/2013 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Love it. I have been using Cerave for a few years now, but in the winter my skin gets so dry (I live in Colorado) that Cerave just doesn't cut it. I also use a retinol treatment on my face as well which is drying. This moisturizer does a great job of keeping my skin hydrated. My face does feel slightly tacky even a few hours after putting it on, but that personally doesn't bother me. Much better than feeling dry. This cream is very gentle, no fragrance, and nice thick texture. It is also pretty inexpensive as far as moisturizers go so I don't feel bad using it pretty liberally. Highly recommend if you have very dry skin that can be finicky.

on 12/27/2012 12:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is one of the best creams I've ever used. I really love that this is virtually scent-free. I live beside Alaska so the dry cold really can do a lot of damage to your skin. So far using this cream this winter I have no dry spots! The only downside is if you put too much on your skin really gets oily. I use the tiniest amount - really only enough to cover the tip of my pinky. I like to emulsify the cream in my hands before putting it on my face. I took one lippie off because it can be finicky to get the right amount without getting oily, and once in a while my skin burns. But other than that I think this is my HG cream for winter time!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I tried a sample of this. Didn't really moisturize my face and irritated my skin.

on 4/19/2012 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really do like this cream. I bought it when I was traveling because my skin was feeling dehydrated and dry. Umped my skin up quickly. But the only thing I don't like its that it contains parabens very sad that it contains it, thats why I won't be repurchasing it.

on 4/16/2012 7:15:00 AM

HOLY HOLY HOLY~~~~~~~ GRAIL CREAM. hahaha
I love this cream. I love how it's so light, and it doesn't have any other ingredients that would otherwise make this cream 'anti-aging' or 'sun protection' or 'whitening' etc. It's just a simple moisturizing cream. Love the simplicity and how it does its job so well. It really moisturizes, I don't break out no matter how much I may pile this on my face, and I can use it day and night. It absorbs into the skin quickly, very light so it can be used underneath makeup. No fragrance so it's perfect. One thing I would have to pick at would be the JAR CONTAINER. I hate it, why couldn't it be in a squeeze tube or something?! Very unhygenic so I have to be very self-aware while I'm around this product. But otherwise, HOLY GRAIL!

on 4/12/2012 8:37:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

This is one of my favorite moisturizers ever. I tried hundreds and lots of really expensive once, but this one just do the job! It really leaves my skin nicely and hydrated.

Really a great product as it's so cheap compared to so many other brands!!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I received this as a sample when I purchased the Kiehl's Tinted Moisturizer in Medium, which I am unsure about. The moment I applied this moisturizer onto my face I knew it was something different. I haven't tried many moisturizers in my life, but wow this changed my life. Being 16 years old, I can't afford to purchase this, but I got my to mom, and for the most part she likes it. My older sister applied some and she said she would because it got her boyfriend to compliment her. But on to the actual product.. I'd apply this at night and wake up in the morning to feel my skin supple and incredibly soft. There isn't any special about this; in the sense that it's not supposed to make you appear 10 years younger, but the texture of your skin will improve. I especially recommend this product for those with dry skin. This product is amazing!

***
I used this again when I convinced my mom to purchase it, and it didn't work quite like it did when I initially tried it as a sample. Plus it's too expensive for a high school student, so I wouldn't purchase this.

EDIT: I'd much prefer this to not be in a jar container, because the air will ruin the ingredients' potency.