Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream
Ultra Facial Cream

3.8

Aqua, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Squalane, Bis-PEG-18 Methylether Dimethyl Silane, Sucrose Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-8 Stearate, Urea, Myristyl Myristate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Persea Gratissima Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Imperata Cylindrica, Stearic Acid, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, PEG-8, Glycine Soja Oil, Tocopherol, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Myristyl Alcohol, Collagen, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine ,Chitosan, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate.

on 12/22/2017 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have really dry skin with dry patches and flakes, combined to Canadian winter, this cream is not enough. I don't feel its moisturizing effect lasts.... Cheaper Cetaphil cream works better than this. I personally prefer thick and heavy cream though and this wasn't enough. Not impress at all.

on 12/14/2016 8:05:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I bought this after breaking out in eczema patches on my face last winter due to dry radiator heating in the house and dry air at work.

I don't use this as an 'all over' face moisturizer, but rather a spot treatment at night or during the day for roughly, scaly, patchy, eczema skin. This is just too heavy to wear every day all over. I have done an occasional night time 'mask' of this when my skin was so wind burnt from the cold weather, but use it for dry skin patches.

Took me an entire year to work my way through one jar. I downgraded at lippie because it's pricey at £24.

on 12/19/2012 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

I tried so many moisturizers, literally a lot. products that has failed me includes products from Dior, estee lauder, origins, Chanel and the list goes on and on.

i just finished one small jar of this. I bought this the first time in this summer in HK. the weather there is very humid and hot. and this cream was a tiny tiny bit "heavy" for it ( however, everything on the face feels heavy under such weather). then i continue using it when i am back to Europe and fell in love, seriouly in love. i hydrates my seriously dehydrated skin so so well. my skin looks and feels and really is drenched by this product. I finished the first small jar (50 ml) and when i passed by the department store in Amsterdam i picked up another one, a huge one. If they come in an even bigger size, i would buy the bigger one. STAPLE. ABSOLUTE HG.

noted that i need nothing more than hydration. i don't ask for anti-aging, suncreen, tightness, lifting or whatever the fuss in a moisturizer. and this hydrates like no other.

i also have tried other moisturizers for the brand. the liquid version of this is quite nice too. however, it is a lot more greaser and sunscreeny then the cream version, which is quite unusual. this is lighter and more hydrating, less greasy.

i have also tried the tinted moisturizer from it. it is now my day to day foundation/moisturizer. i have ditched using foundation in the morning, i never thought it would happen but i will review it under that product.

generally love this brand. it just works!

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this facial cream.it has been a godsend since i relocated to the southwest deserts. It does an excellent job moisturising my dry,flakey, eczema prone skin.no more flakey patches when i use this

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

It's my second tub. Have been using for the past 10 months. Not a good recommend if you have a very dry skin seeking for a long term use.

My first experience with this product was amazing. I was able to endure a bit of stinging and medicine-like smell of this product. It has moisturised my face instantly, for which I fell in love with.

However,I feel that the lasting effect of this cream is very short for my dry skin. I feel that the cream has been absorbed and flakes are ready to develop in after a few hours of application- when I am just at home with no make up on. I tend not to overdo nourishing creams on my skin by applying no more than two different products. But with this ultra facial cream, I feel that I need to apply at least 3-4 times a day which is quite unrealistic if you have a hectic lifestyle.

The texture feels actually like Nivea Soft Creme, only it is quite stinging when applying on skin.

The tub packaging does not seal the freshness of the product also a bit unhygenic particularly with this creme of such liquidy texture.

With the BHA lotion I currently use, I had to stop using this product. Acne treatments and exfoliation does leave your skin flakey and this cream does no help at all. Plus it stings and hurts if your skin has turned flakey. I had to turn to the good old Nivea creme in a blue tub to calm down my flakey skin and it worked wonders without any irritation.