Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream

Filtered by skin type : Other
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream
Ultra Facial Cream

3.9

Aqua, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Squalane, Bis-PEG-18 Methylether Dimethyl Silane, Sucrose Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-8 Stearate, Urea, Myristyl Myristate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Persea Gratissima Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Imperata Cylindrica, Stearic Acid, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, PEG-8, Glycine Soja Oil, Tocopherol, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Myristyl Alcohol, Collagen, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine ,Chitosan, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate.

on 4/15/2017 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

29, female, cycstic acne prone skin, live in harsh Canadian weather where winters completely dry out my skin to the point of flaking.

- Amazing hydration
- Great for my acne prone skin
- I use a dime size in the morning and a large dollop at night
- Makeup applies amazingly afterwards
- Absolutely perfect and basic moisturizer

A must have in every girl's arsenal.

on 4/2/2017 3:20:00 AM

I'm on my third tub of this.
This is a good, basic, moisturizing cream. I've been using it during the winter months and it's a life-saver.
Downside is the packaging and lack of other uses. It comes in a big tub, and the biggest size lasts me 3 months of use (morning and night). To combat the hygiene issue, I scoop the cream into a smaller tub.
Also, there are no other effects of this cream. No anti-aging, no SPF, no brightening, etc.

on 10/7/2016 1:01:00 PM

I have combo skin, which is red and sensitive, and this stuff is so "neutral" that it never irritates or breaks me out. It's light and non-greasy, but still moisturizes well.
My only regret is not buying the SPF version.

I have Asian, acne-prone combination and sensitive skin, and this cream has worked wonders for my skin. I've tried everything from Avene Cleanance, La Roche Posay, Mario Badescu etc, and have always just assumed that my skin gets red easily. However, the Ultra Facial range is the first range of products to not cause any redness at all, and this cream is super moisturising without being too oily. Just a little bit will do and a little goes a long way. So far it has not caused more break outs for me and my skin feels soft after using this.

I do agree that the tub design isn't very hygienic and especially for girls with longer nails it can be quite irritating to try to get the cream out without having it go under your nails, but price-wise I think it's not as expensive as it seems because 1 tub lasts forever. I use this as my night cream and the Oil-Free Gel Cream as my day cream because the Oil-Free version provides a better base under makeup.

Having been hearing so much about this cream, finally decided to give it a try since the price is not so steep. No regret at all! I was traveling and my skin got flaky due to the climate change, tried a few things but just got more flaky and itchy, till I put this cream on it, it really hydrate your face instantly. However, I only use it as a day cream because it keeps your face moistened and get ready for make up. I don't recommend it as a night cream because I fee it doesn't give your skin much nutrition but just hydration.

on 7/27/2015 3:40:00 AM

My face does not absorb this product well at all...disappointed

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

On my second one so far.

Pros
- cheaper than other moisturizers I've used
- moisturizing
- glides on easily
- my face hasnt had any negative reactions to this. Soothing, almost.

Cons
- I wonder if this is appropriate in the summer when a less "moisture intense" cream would suffice
- no added perks/benefits (ie SPF, etc)

Overall, on a 1 to 10, 10 being the best thing ever, this is a 7

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I got this as a sample from what I bought at Kiehlís. And I absolutely love it. It leaves my skin hydrated even if I have a combination oily skin it doesnít get too oily. I use this also at night and when I wake up it gives me a fresh looking skin in conjunction with other kiehlís products like Midnight recovery, Line reducing concentrate and clearly corrective dark spot solution. Must Buy!

on 11/7/2012 1:34:00 AM

ultra love this product! great moisturizer under my make-up. my make-up glides on really smoothly with this moisturizer. light and doesnt make my skin oily! will definitely be repurchasing.

on 10/11/2012 5:33:00 AM

I use this as a night cream as it has no SPF. As other reviewers have said, Ultra Facial Cream has a texture somewhere between a cream and a gel, and I like that aspect very much. Applying this product is such a huge pleasure. There is almost no scent, which is another plus for me. It absorbs well and my face feels moisturised and soothed for hours. I have moderately dry and sensitive skin, and this cream caused no irritation or other problems. EDIT 6 months later: I still using this as a night cream after I have removed makeup, or had an evening bath. It is very rich; best for people with dry skin or who live in a dry climate (it is fairly dry both winter and summer where I live). You only need a little bit so a 50 ml jar will go a long way.