Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream

Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream
Ultra Facial Cream

3.7

Aqua, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Squalane, Bis-PEG-18 Methylether Dimethyl Silane, Sucrose Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-8 Stearate, Urea, Myristyl Myristate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Persea Gratissima Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Imperata Cylindrica, Stearic Acid, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, PEG-8, Glycine Soja Oil, Tocopherol, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Myristyl Alcohol, Collagen, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine ,Chitosan, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate.

on 10/18/2018 7:50:00 PM

Personally prefer the oil-free gel cream over this because i felt that worked better for my combination skin. Still gave this a 5 lippies because this still does it’s job pretty well, keeps my skin moisturizered.
Nothing to complain about this awesome product except for the packaging.. feels alittle unhygienic. Totally would recommend anyone to try, get a sample first if you’re unsure if you want to buy it because apparently my aunt find this product so-so.

on 8/30/2018 5:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I like this a lot, especially in summer. My skin is normal/dry and this moisturizes it nicely. I get no burning like some other reviewers do - it's all what your skin likes and doesn't like. Mine likes this a lot. It's quite bland, and really rather "ordinary" so it's kind of pricey for what it is, but I like it enough to cough up the money for it. It sinks into my skin nicely, doesn't leave me greasy, and leaves my face nice and soft. The older I get the more trouble I have with moisturizers that sit on top of my skin and don't do anything; that is not what this one does, so I'm stickin' with it! Oh, and there's no fragrance! I much prefer no scent in my skincare - it serves no purpose whatsoever, and can be irritating. Thank you Kiehl's!!!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've been using this cream religiously for more than six years now and it is absolutely amazing.

Great for dry/dehydrated skin; feels lightweight and smooth. Perfect for traveling or even during long-haul flights, when your skin gets very tight and dull. I like the fact that this is not a scented product and little does go a long way.

I speak more about ways to use this cream, as well as other skincare saviors in a separate review here (http://www.partyparrotblog.com/single-post/2018/03/22/sos-skincare-gems-you-should-know-about) in case you need more inspiration, but other than that it is a great cream for people with sensitive, dry skin.

on 2/24/2018 9:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium

This cream is amazing! Not too greasy and you only need to apply a small amount. My face feels so soft after applying and I have also notice my complexion is brighter

on 12/8/2017 3:20:00 AM

Usually the minute the weather gets colder and the central heating goes on, my face goes like the Sahara desert. My trusty Nivea just isn't cutting it anymore. Somebody suggested I tried this, I have to say the price put me off for a long time but eventually got round to it. Instant relief! My skin looks beautiful and not a dry patch in sight. Still not sure about the price for such a small pot but maybe doable if I just use it in the winter months.

on 11/11/2017 3:49:00 PM

I don't reach for Kiehl's products because Cerave is usually my go-to brand for moisturizers, but a friend had an extra unopened one that she gifted me. I wasn't expecting this to be anything special but his cream has really surprised me. It is super moisturizing and has no fragrance. I use it as a night cream only on top of my Retin-A cream and it has blown Cerave out of the water, which I never thought I would say. I'd consider this my new heavy-duty, nighttime moisturizer. A little goes a long way. The packaging could be more hygienic. I'll definitely repurchase.

I used this in the winter, underneath my serum in the morning before applying makeup and I really like this moisturizer! I have oily combination skin that turned a bit dry in the winter, that's why I decided to pick up this formula. The texture is watery but rich at the same time however don't be fooled because this sinks in really fast especially underneath makeup. It makes my foundation go on really smoothly and in the winter it leaves my skin hydrated and overtime my skin produced less oil. I have also used this in springtime just as a moisturizer without any makeup when it's a no makeup day and I really like it as well. It doesn't make me breakout neither does it irritate my skin in any way. I'm going to try the ultra facial cream with spf because I need to wear spf especially in the summer when I'm travelling. I bought the big jar of this and haven't even finished it yet because you only need a really small amount because that goes a long way. I do think that any skin type will benefit from this moisturizer especially dry skin types and combination. Try it, you won't regret it! Ps: I like to layer it on after I spritz my jurlique face mist because it leaves my skin refreshed and glowy

on 4/15/2017 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

29, female, cycstic acne prone skin, live in harsh Canadian weather where winters completely dry out my skin to the point of flaking.

- Amazing hydration
- Great for my acne prone skin
- I use a dime size in the morning and a large dollop at night
- Makeup applies amazingly afterwards
- Absolutely perfect and basic moisturizer

A must have in every girl's arsenal.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

bought this on a whim during a plane journey from the airlines in flight shopping. love it. it's a standard white cream but not as thick. I have dry skin and this does the trick without clogging my pores. absolutely will repurchase this.

on 6/17/2016 2:10:00 PM

I'm Asian and I have slightly dry skin. The first time I tried this was a sample and I went back to the store a week later to get it because it is AMAZING. it's literally transformed my skin texture within a day of application! A little goes a long way with this product and though it's a little pricey, it lasts a long time. In fact, I feel all Khiels products last a long time. I don't use the moisturise because I prefer the heavier texture of this cream. This cream is also wonderful as an emollient base before foundation application (I saw Kim K's makeup artist use it too). If you're looking for a HG moisturiser, look no further!