Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream

Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream
Ultra Facial Cream

3.7

Aqua, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Squalane, Bis-PEG-18 Methylether Dimethyl Silane, Sucrose Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-8 Stearate, Urea, Myristyl Myristate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Persea Gratissima Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Imperata Cylindrica, Stearic Acid, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, PEG-8, Glycine Soja Oil, Tocopherol, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Myristyl Alcohol, Collagen, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine ,Chitosan, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate.

on 6/11/2018 2:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This made my skin burn so I returned it. It's never good when a product makes your skin burn.

on 2/12/2018 5:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

Got the sample to try it out first, and felt a burning sensation immediately upon application. Not buying this product. Wouldn't recommend this to anyone who has sensitive skin.

I got this as a samplr and since a friend of mine swears by this products I was really excited to try it.
Unfortunately, I have to agree with most of the comments here: the cream is not that hydrating. And that's coming from someone with combination/oily skin.
This product also contains quite a lot of silicone, which you can actually feel. It lays over your face and fingers when you apply the cream and forms a film on top of your skin - even when the actual cream is long sunk in. Ughh I hate that feeling.

I already decided that I didn't like this cream, but I was about to use up the sample size. However, I think this cream kind of broke me out. I did not get pimples or any redness, but after I used this for a couple of days I noticed quite a few white spots all over my face. I figuered that it has to be this product and threw the remaining product away.

on 12/20/2017 9:25:00 AM

Was looking for a new moisturizer to add to my beauty routine and my friend recommended me this one. Luckily I was bit skeptical and didn't rush into buying one of those: I asked for a tester in their store, even though the sales person wasn't very happy to do that she gave me a couple of testers, in the evening after using my normal products I've put the moisturiser on, I'm not gonna lie it felt light and nice, I was pretty happy with the feeling and the texture but then it took ages for it to absorb, my face felt sticky and it was annoying.. In the morning I woke up and immediately saw three horrible and painful breakouts... I was SO disappointed, since I had so many problems with my skin and zits for many years and only lately I've managed to put it under control, I still have some scars from my old acne and was so happy to almost have a clear face..and now I need to take care of those 3 new zits... very sad. Be careful, especially girls with problematic, sensitive skin...

on 11/22/2017 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Not impressed. Does not hydrate at all nor make skin smooth, stings slightly upon application around mouth area, and caused small bumps (very few luckily!). They went away soon after I discontinued use. I used it one night only because it just did not hydrate

on 4/30/2017 9:17:00 PM

Even though this is supposed to be okay for sensitive skin, there is something in it which made my face burn and turn red on first application. I was disappointed as I had read good things about this cream. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone with reactive skin types like mine.

on 4/14/2016 11:01:00 AM

This cream did NOTHING for my face and it made my face completely red. It was really oily and my nose looked like an olive plantation. Rather than being absorbed, the cream seems to set as a film on my face. I used toner, serum and finally finished off with this cream without any makeup for the day. I expected the cream to be absorbed but it was not, for the whole day my face was really oily and sticky.

This cream is too greasy for my liking. It doesn't sink in to the skin very well. My face were red and i felt a tingling sensation after i applied it. Thank God i got a free sample not a full size product.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This burns my skin pretty badly around my nose. It does moisturize very well despite the burning I get. The packaging is good and I have traveled with it several times so that's not a problem. It may have contributed to some breakouts I had over the winter and I'm pretty sure it clogs my pores. I wouldn't buy this cream again.

on 4/4/2015 10:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I really didn't like this cream. It had a weird and slimy consistency and it felt cold and clammy on my face. It caused my skin to breakout and caused my pore to get clogged on my nose. I didn't even find it moisturizing and it just kind of sat on top of skin and left a weird film. NO