Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream
Ultra Facial Cream

4.3

Aqua, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Squalane, Bis-PEG-18 Methylether Dimethyl Silane, Sucrose Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-8 Stearate, Urea, Myristyl Myristate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Persea Gratissima Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Imperata Cylindrica, Stearic Acid, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, PEG-8, Glycine Soja Oil, Tocopherol, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Myristyl Alcohol, Collagen, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine ,Chitosan, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate.

on 8/30/2018 5:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I like this a lot, especially in summer. My skin is normal/dry and this moisturizes it nicely. I get no burning like some other reviewers do - it's all what your skin likes and doesn't like. Mine likes this a lot. It's quite bland, and really rather "ordinary" so it's kind of pricey for what it is, but I like it enough to cough up the money for it. It sinks into my skin nicely, doesn't leave me greasy, and leaves my face nice and soft. The older I get the more trouble I have with moisturizers that sit on top of my skin and don't do anything; that is not what this one does, so I'm stickin' with it! Oh, and there's no fragrance! I much prefer no scent in my skincare - it serves no purpose whatsoever, and can be irritating. Thank you Kiehl's!!!

on 4/28/2018 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Got this as a Birchbox sample. The formula is super moisturizing and gentle, but I don't care to pay so much for a basic night cream. In my late 50's I need some anti-aging juju, some retinol or hyaluronic acid or whatnot.

on 7/3/2016 12:50:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is too expensive, but I do love it and keep comming back to it. It's very, very moisturizing and very gentle. Never causes me redness or clogs or breakouts, which many western creams can. I have very dry skin, and am eczema prone so have a weak moisture barrier, and this realy helps my skin. I recently over exfolliated and opted for this over some of my Asian creams. I was pretty red aroud the nose and has bumps and a sort of orange peel texture starting. This calmed and plumped up the skin pretty fast. This is great in winter when my skin has been blasted by indoor heat and outside wind. It has a nice slippery feel, that leaves your skin feeling coated and soft, but not greasy. If you want a cream 100% absorbs, this is not it. I love it on my hands as the feel really soft and I don't have to worry about touching my face. It smells like rice bran oil (canola or safflower smell). It reminds me of a thicker CosRX Overnight Rice Pack.

It has a good bit of oil , but no mineral oil or jojoba, which are break me out. It has avacado, sweet almond and rice bran, which are very moisturizing. . There are some ingredients that set off CosDNA, so might break others out and are some fatty acohols and silicones (Cyclohexasiloxane). I wish it wasn't so expensive but $35 for 4.2 oz jar isn't bad a it will last. They make a smaller size.