Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream

Filtered by age: 44-55
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream
Ultra Facial Cream

4.1

Aqua, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Squalane, Bis-PEG-18 Methylether Dimethyl Silane, Sucrose Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-8 Stearate, Urea, Myristyl Myristate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Persea Gratissima Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Imperata Cylindrica, Stearic Acid, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, PEG-8, Glycine Soja Oil, Tocopherol, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Myristyl Alcohol, Collagen, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine ,Chitosan, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate.

on 12/27/2017 11:24:00 AM

I received this as part of a gift set (which I bought for myself because it offered several Kiehl's products I wanted to try). I am 50 with dry yet hormonal acne prone skin. I use this moisturizer as a final step in the dry areas around my nose and mouth. I have had no reactions, and it moisturizes well. I plan to try the version with spf because I want to minimize steps. I am not sure if I would buy again, because I love the Rosa Arctica light cream far more.

on 6/19/2017 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have the ultra face cream with SPF. I am NC 30-35, mature combination skin, prone to hives and milia. This is a bit too rich for me in the summer and caused some whiteheads which is unusual for me.

on 4/30/2017 9:17:00 PM

Even though this is supposed to be okay for sensitive skin, there is something in it which made my face burn and turn red on first application. I was disappointed as I had read good things about this cream. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone with reactive skin types like mine.

on 12/6/2016 10:36:00 PM

I have been using this cream for about 2 weeks now after reading quite a few positive recommendations. I have dry skin which is also sensitive and many products just don't agree with my skin.
I find it quite good and very moisturising, but with the humid weather at the moment I find it a little tacky/sticky on my face.
It is a good product, a little on the expensive side but a little amount goes a long way. I would buy again, but will only use in the winter months.

This is a good basic moisturiser for my wintry combination-dry skin. It massages in quickly and leaves my skin feeling neither greasy nor dry. Unlikely to repurchase as I prefer products with more bells and whistles.

on 6/7/2013 12:14:00 PM

I won a year's supply of this through a Kiehl's/Facebook competition. Before receiving it, I had never tried it. I moved three years ago from a very humid area of the us to a very dry one. My skin was really complaining about that dryness. All kinds of flaking, wrinkling, just ugh. I've tried several different moisturizers and while in the humid area, I was very oily, and a very light moisturizer was all I could stand.
Here, because of the dryness, I began to look toward heavier and heavier moisturizers, almost completely losing that oiliness issue I'd had all my life.
This stuff though, this stuff is different. Feels very heavy to the touch, and that scared me. But after I put a dab on and smoothed it all over my face, neck and upper chest, I became delighted. It sinks in, really sinks in. There is zero greasy feel after, and my skin feels soft and comfortable. I have hormonal acne and this hasn't affected me as far as breakouts at all. If it was less expensive, I'd use it all over my body.
Bottom line: effective moisturizer that feels really luxurious, and it's from an eco-conscious company, so that makes me feel good. I dread when my year's supply runs out, as I'm already addicted and will absolutely have to repurchase!

on 10/11/2012 5:33:00 AM

I use this as a night cream as it has no SPF. As other reviewers have said, Ultra Facial Cream has a texture somewhere between a cream and a gel, and I like that aspect very much. Applying this product is such a huge pleasure. There is almost no scent, which is another plus for me. It absorbs well and my face feels moisturised and soothed for hours. I have moderately dry and sensitive skin, and this cream caused no irritation or other problems. EDIT 6 months later: I still using this as a night cream after I have removed makeup, or had an evening bath. It is very rich; best for people with dry skin or who live in a dry climate (it is fairly dry both winter and summer where I live). You only need a little bit so a 50 ml jar will go a long way.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

The first time i used this moisturizer - I COULD SEE A DIFFERENCE ! WOW!!! My husband actually commented on how nice my skin looked. If you knew him - he notices NOTHING!! So definetly a WONDERFUL PRODUCT -with instant on going fabulous results, I have switched to ALMOST ALLL KIEHL PRODUCTS. EACH ONE just as good as next. THANK YOU KIEHLS.

on 10/2/2010 4:54:00 AM

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

Great moisturizer for nightime use and under sunscreen during the day. It doesn't irritate my skin or eyes. It is easibly absorbed and leaves my skin looking healthy. I use it over the Kiehl's Firming Concentrate, which is another amazing product. The Ultra Facial Cream moisturizers better than most $100-200 creams and appears to minimize fine lines.

on 2/12/2007 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Although recent reviews here seem mixed, I'm quite happy with this cream. My skin is oily w/occasional breakouts, yet somewhat dehydrated and prone to flakes. Normally, I avoid creams and prefer a lotion texture -- but this is the exception. No clogged pores, no pimples, no excess oil (not more than normal anyway)... and my skin feels hydrated, soft and clean. I apply it about 15 minutes before applying makeup and everything goes on smoothly. Feel like it's also a reasonable substitute for an everyday eye cream. Unfortunately, no SPF though. PS, when I had a really awful cold and began flaking around the nostrils from too much nose blowing, this was a terrific healing salve!