Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream

Filtered by age: 36-43
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream
Ultra Facial Cream

3.8

Aqua, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Squalane, Bis-PEG-18 Methylether Dimethyl Silane, Sucrose Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-8 Stearate, Urea, Myristyl Myristate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Persea Gratissima Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Imperata Cylindrica, Stearic Acid, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, PEG-8, Glycine Soja Oil, Tocopherol, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Myristyl Alcohol, Collagen, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine ,Chitosan, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Such a good, solid, reliable moisturizer. Never irritated my sensitive combination skin. Worked perfectly in the summer when applied in a tiny amount (that is all that is needed in any event). I would definitely repurchase soon, should my current moisturizer not work out. Really impressed.

on 7/16/2018 3:10:00 AM

I used this cream for a couple of years and then for some reason it started making my face burn. So I stopped and called the company; FYI they were great about the return (I purchased the product online and they did not even make me mail it back to them).

I then searched around for some other creams and tried several, same burning reaction with everything. I guess I have sensitive skin. I have finally found my solution - apricot kernel oil, in a bottle, plus vegetable glycerin, in a bottle. I mix them together. They cost $7 + $5. No preservatives or toxins at all, just the raw products. The only catch is I don't think you can pre-mix them and leave the solution like that because the water-based glycerin will start to grow bacteria. You need to mix them together at the time of application or apply separately. It's really easy though. My skin doesn't hurt and doesn't have a load of chemicals on it 24/7. Much nicer!

on 3/8/2018 1:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

It's OK. I've been using this for a while - but now I am using a new brand called Beauty By Design and it made me realize how watery and lack of absorbent this keihls was

on 2/24/2018 9:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium

This cream is amazing! Not too greasy and you only need to apply a small amount. My face feels so soft after applying and I have also notice my complexion is brighter

on 12/8/2017 3:20:00 AM

Usually the minute the weather gets colder and the central heating goes on, my face goes like the Sahara desert. My trusty Nivea just isn't cutting it anymore. Somebody suggested I tried this, I have to say the price put me off for a long time but eventually got round to it. Instant relief! My skin looks beautiful and not a dry patch in sight. Still not sure about the price for such a small pot but maybe doable if I just use it in the winter months.

on 2/21/2017 2:59:00 AM

First days, weeks, month ..I was really happy with this cream. My skin looked great, I was thinking that I have found finally ideal base for under my foundation! Everything looked just amazing till one day :(
After month using this cream I have found 3 big pimples on on the chin and neck. But something like this I have seen first time in my life! Big, red acne painful mountain! You can do anything with this! you can not cover it, squeeze it, only what you can do is waiting 5 long weeks.
Of course I didnt noticed that this cream can do it because 1,5 month was all great.
then my kiehls is finished-everything backed to normal.
After half year and using different cream i was back to Kiehls ultra facial...again the same story: 1,5 month fantasticskin and then 4 big pimples!! He is guilty!
the I have checked what is inside the cream and there are few very very bad ingredients Peg , Mirystyl and a lot of preservatives-these things demage our skin.
No more !!

on 12/14/2016 8:05:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I bought this after breaking out in eczema patches on my face last winter due to dry radiator heating in the house and dry air at work.

I don't use this as an 'all over' face moisturizer, but rather a spot treatment at night or during the day for roughly, scaly, patchy, eczema skin. This is just too heavy to wear every day all over. I have done an occasional night time 'mask' of this when my skin was so wind burnt from the cold weather, but use it for dry skin patches.

Took me an entire year to work my way through one jar. I downgraded at lippie because it's pricey at £24.

on 10/7/2016 1:01:00 PM

I have combo skin, which is red and sensitive, and this stuff is so "neutral" that it never irritates or breaks me out. It's light and non-greasy, but still moisturizes well.
My only regret is not buying the SPF version.

on 4/20/2016 12:31:00 PM

I just finished this moisturizer. It is just a simple,white, thick cream that I wanted to try. It applied smoothly on my skin and made it feel moisturized but a few hours after application my t-zone was really shiny. After applying it always gave me a tingly sensation that was not pleasant at all. Considering also the ingredients, I will never repurchase again.

on 4/14/2016 11:35:00 AM

Too thick for the humid climate where I live so I use it as my night cream. Loving it!