Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream

Filtered by age: 19-24
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream
Ultra Facial Cream

3.8

Aqua, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Squalane, Bis-PEG-18 Methylether Dimethyl Silane, Sucrose Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-8 Stearate, Urea, Myristyl Myristate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Persea Gratissima Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Imperata Cylindrica, Stearic Acid, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, PEG-8, Glycine Soja Oil, Tocopherol, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Myristyl Alcohol, Collagen, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine ,Chitosan, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

This cream really saves my skin in the wintertime. I work in a very dry environment and no other cream I tried would moisturize my skin enough.It is a little bit expensive but a jar will last you a long time. Just ran out of my 50 ml jar and it has never broken me out or caused any problems for my dry, sensitive skin. Also use the Kiehls ultra facial face wash and toner to go with it and it works really well for me.

on 10/18/2018 7:50:00 PM

Personally prefer the oil-free gel cream over this because i felt that worked better for my combination skin. Still gave this a 5 lippies because this still does it’s job pretty well, keeps my skin moisturizered.
Nothing to complain about this awesome product except for the packaging.. feels alittle unhygienic. Totally would recommend anyone to try, get a sample first if you’re unsure if you want to buy it because apparently my aunt find this product so-so.

This is a nice, basic facial cream. It has a gentle formula and I experienced no issues with skin irritation or redness when using it. It kept my skin hydrated and feeling smooth and soft. I didn’t need to use a lot, so the jar lasts a long while. I also like that this cream doesn’t have a strong scent. This cream also provided a good base for makeup and didn’t interfere with application of foundation and concealer products. My skin looked soft, smooth, plump and healthy when using this cream. I definitely enjoyed using it and would recommend it happily. The only downside is that it is quite expensive for what is quite a simple cream.

I got this as a samplr and since a friend of mine swears by this products I was really excited to try it.
Unfortunately, I have to agree with most of the comments here: the cream is not that hydrating. And that's coming from someone with combination/oily skin.
This product also contains quite a lot of silicone, which you can actually feel. It lays over your face and fingers when you apply the cream and forms a film on top of your skin - even when the actual cream is long sunk in. Ughh I hate that feeling.

I already decided that I didn't like this cream, but I was about to use up the sample size. However, I think this cream kind of broke me out. I did not get pimples or any redness, but after I used this for a couple of days I noticed quite a few white spots all over my face. I figuered that it has to be this product and threw the remaining product away.

on 12/20/2017 9:25:00 AM

Was looking for a new moisturizer to add to my beauty routine and my friend recommended me this one. Luckily I was bit skeptical and didn't rush into buying one of those: I asked for a tester in their store, even though the sales person wasn't very happy to do that she gave me a couple of testers, in the evening after using my normal products I've put the moisturiser on, I'm not gonna lie it felt light and nice, I was pretty happy with the feeling and the texture but then it took ages for it to absorb, my face felt sticky and it was annoying.. In the morning I woke up and immediately saw three horrible and painful breakouts... I was SO disappointed, since I had so many problems with my skin and zits for many years and only lately I've managed to put it under control, I still have some scars from my old acne and was so happy to almost have a clear face..and now I need to take care of those 3 new zits... very sad. Be careful, especially girls with problematic, sensitive skin...

This product is good but it is not suitable for combination skin, because it cause me break out seriously. It is better to get few sample to try before you buy.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

bought this on a whim during a plane journey from the airlines in flight shopping. love it. it's a standard white cream but not as thick. I have dry skin and this does the trick without clogging my pores. absolutely will repurchase this.

on 3/30/2016 7:50:00 AM

This is my HG, go-to moisturizer that takes me through the GOT-worthy Swedish winters. I have combination skin that can get quite oily and this cream just does a great job balancing everything and keeping the dry parts representable. It does feel a bit too heavy in hot and sweaty climates though, so I will probably look for something else come summer. I use the Paulas choice BHA liquid which is really great but can make my exfoliation-sensitive skin quite flaky and when I use this cream over it, flakiness is minimal. Since it is quite a basic moisturizing cream, I usually combine it with serums or oils or whatever I feel like my skin needs. Also love that it has no scent. Overall very good for sensitivity and dryness and easy to combine with makeup/other products.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

My skin is VERY sensitive and I have struggled to find a product that works with my sensitive skin but also provides moisture to my skin. This does both! I love this product and have been extremely happy with how my skin looks after using it. It is quite pricey but to me the price is well worth it for how much product you get from one jar, and it is the first cream I have found that makes my skin feel so nice :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Seba moisturizing cream works the same, actually a bit better than this according to my skin haha. Don't get me wrong, I love this product, but since I loved it so much, I go through every tub like there's no tomorrow. This stuff ain't cheap you know so yea, thank goodness I found a better alternative:)