Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream
Ultra Facial Cream

3.6

Aqua, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Squalane, Bis-PEG-18 Methylether Dimethyl Silane, Sucrose Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-8 Stearate, Urea, Myristyl Myristate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Persea Gratissima Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Imperata Cylindrica, Stearic Acid, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, PEG-8, Glycine Soja Oil, Tocopherol, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Myristyl Alcohol, Collagen, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine ,Chitosan, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate.

I used this in the winter, underneath my serum in the morning before applying makeup and I really like this moisturizer! I have oily combination skin that turned a bit dry in the winter, that's why I decided to pick up this formula. The texture is watery but rich at the same time however don't be fooled because this sinks in really fast especially underneath makeup. It makes my foundation go on really smoothly and in the winter it leaves my skin hydrated and overtime my skin produced less oil. I have also used this in springtime just as a moisturizer without any makeup when it's a no makeup day and I really like it as well. It doesn't make me breakout neither does it irritate my skin in any way. I'm going to try the ultra facial cream with spf because I need to wear spf especially in the summer when I'm travelling. I bought the big jar of this and haven't even finished it yet because you only need a really small amount because that goes a long way. I do think that any skin type will benefit from this moisturizer especially dry skin types and combination. Try it, you won't regret it! Ps: I like to layer it on after I spritz my jurlique face mist because it leaves my skin refreshed and glowy

on 4/14/2016 11:01:00 AM

This cream did NOTHING for my face and it made my face completely red. It was really oily and my nose looked like an olive plantation. Rather than being absorbed, the cream seems to set as a film on my face. I used toner, serum and finally finished off with this cream without any makeup for the day. I expected the cream to be absorbed but it was not, for the whole day my face was really oily and sticky.

on 3/11/2016 7:18:00 AM

Very nice moisturising cream!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This moisturizer is very nice and moisturizing, sinks in fast, and does not feel greasy or heavy at all. Now that I am on retinoids, this stings my face so I cannot use it anymore. However, I will definitely repurchase this once I am off the retinoids. The only con is that the packaging is very unhygenic, and it is rather pricey.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Super hydrating and it works wonders for my skin! My face would feel so hydrated throughout the day and it does not make my face oily at all. A must have product for me.I'd recommend this to people with dry skin. It helps improve mine. :)

on 1/11/2015 5:25:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This was the first product I ever tried from kiehl's. I was given a sample of this cream (which I used for more than a week) I was hesitant to try it at first because oiliness and ultra moisturizing creams are not a wise combination but I'm really glad that I gave it a try. At first I was scared to put it on my face as it is a really thick butter like cream but I was impressed by how quickly was absorbed and left my face soft and well moisturized. It might be so that my skin is more dry than combination through the cold months, only having some oiliness around my nose but although it does wonders during the winter I don't think it'll be suitable for spring or summer..

on 2/16/2013 3:36:00 AM

I have seriously dry skin, to the extent that my skin gets flaky especially around the nose and the forehead. I tried using different mosturizers but there came only one uniform result - the flaking ceased for like an hour, and then my nose got oily (strange right? I know). I hated it.
And then I started using this facial cream. The flaking completely ceased. No more oily nose/ dry foreheads. No breakouts. Nothing but great skin (hydrated but not oily).
My HG cream in winter definitely. Heartily recommend this product to all!!!
p.s. I use the Ultra Facial Toner before applying this cream. It's a lovely combination.

This product is really good for cold weathers! i really love it. It's really creamy and it really moisturizes my skin. definitely a must buy!

i dont like this product, it breaks me out eventually. really a disappointment.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I tried a sample of this. Didn't really moisturize my face and irritated my skin.

on 6/4/2012 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Not that great, it slightly stings my skin but goes away after 5 seconds. Sure it's great at moisturising but it isn't anything HG or special. I've always thought it would be ULTRA moisturising but to be it's just a lighter version on QV or Cetaphil. Very basic so the price is a little iffy. It lasts so very long.