Revlon Revlon - Coral Me Wild

No Image

4.7

on 5/5/2009 8:14:00 PM

I love this coral lipgloss; it is one of the few I've found that work well with my pale, pale, PALE skin. I usually stick to pink glosses, but this one is sheer and lovely, and looks just right in the summertime. I wish I had known how much I would like it; I would have bought more. Instead, I am nursing it as long as I can and keeping an eye out for a dupe.

on 7/23/2006 8:01:00 PM

GORGEOUS. I love, love, love this coral. Heavy on pink and gold, not as garish as it looks in the package. Too bad this is LE, I bought four.

on 6/2/2006 2:06:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is quite similar to Coral Glow, but it's definitely on the pinker side with gold shimmer. This doesn't really clash with my own warmer coloring, as the gold shimmer warms it up, but personally I just prefer Coral Glow. This would probably be a good alternative for those who are a little too cool for Coral Glow to work on them. This is nice, but I ended up returning this to the store.

on 7/19/2006 4:51:00 PM

So I totally scored with this! I got it at a 50% of sale at Rite aid and thought what the heck! I'm going back for another! Its such a fabulous color. Thought it would be too bright for me, and though its bright, its very pretty. I find when I want to tone it down I put a lighter gold or peachy on l/g top (my fave is Chanel Pin Up!). I don't own Coral glow, but I do have Chanel Sungold and have been told they are very similar. I think it looks alot like Sungold but without that gritty glitter (I prefer the coral me wild because of that) and more on the pink coral, but not by much. In fact if you wanted the Chanel Sungold, get this instead, cheaper and not gritty! Yeay for Revlon!

on 6/1/2006 5:51:00 PM

ok...i got tempted by the color in the tube and so worth it!!! such a pretty coral that is very buildable can be a sheer hint to a bold rich coral...i love shimmer and i love the price :) pattyg's review explains it well...im getting another one!

on 7/19/2006 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I love this one. It looks very bright in the tube but on my lips its very pretty neutral coral. Very pretty. I love super lustrous lipglosses.

on 5/9/2006 10:46:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I believe I have found my holy grail coral lipgloss for the summer of 2006. Revlon is a favorite brand of mine and this lipgloss was just what I was looking for. I look to Revlon for great colors, packaging and cost...and I'm also a drugstore fanatic.

This color is peachy/coral with a hint of gold shimmer in it. It's not thick nor goopy and goes on nicely. The color is not dark and dreary. It's shiny and looks oh so pretty with tan (from bronzer, of course!) skin. I'm going to have to get another tube of this because I just know I'll be running out of it. This is from the Coral collection LE 2006. If you haven't already, do check it out. The colors are all uber-summery and reasonably priced.

on 5/14/2006 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I concur with PattyG's review (who nicely and promptly responded to my email). Revlon always excels with their LE products and I've been eagerly awaiting their new bronzers and lip glosses. Some places have the bronze collection, but this lip gloss (along with the bare bronzer) are additions that are truly limited (i.e. very hard to find).

Compared to the coral glow lip gloss (with is a regular SL item), this coral shade has more pink and I think would complement many more skin tones. It doesn't have that orangey effect if you over apply it. I bought two, that's how much I already love it.

on 5/29/2006 10:44:00 PM

I've been a fan of these SL glossies for a while-- they're buildable, non-sticky, and (relatively) inexpensive, especially when they go on BOGOF! I picked up Coral Me Wild after debating between it and Coral Glow, which was also reviewed well here. As soon as I put this one on, I knew I was going to have to pick up another one! It's such a pretty pinky coral that just brightens up my whole face when I have it on. I love it! So today I picked up #2 to keep in my backup stash since it is an LE item. I think this color would look very pretty on a variety of skin tones. I'm fairly light, with slightly yellow undertones for reference. As long as Revlon keeps putting these out, I'll keep buying them!

on 5/31/2006 10:53:00 PM

I like these glosses. Coral me wild is an bold red-pink coral. Nice texture, almost no scent (though it bothers me a little) and cute packaging, but the color is a bit too bold on me.